It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Murdoch admits bias agenda to kick out current Australian Prime Minister via his newspapers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

What?

The ethical business practices are there to stop these very types of manipulations.

Freedom of Speech can only stretch so far... And when you THINK it should apply to mass media? You are dead wrong.
Yes, they are allowed their opinion, but when they are in a position to manipulate the outcome of a countries political process. It is not longer about a Freedom of Speech but rather a Process of Control.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Not long now, just a few hours till the full on tard and murdock slave gimp tony abbott becomes the new prime minister of the land of OZ.
It wasnt long go that we aussies could see thru people like abbott, with his fake smile, general lack of knowledge on anything, simply a puppet to get policies thru by vested interests.

its genuinely a choice between the corrupt biased big buisness liberal dark side, tony abbott,
and the light side of the force in labor who is not slaves to big business and wants to do best for all, or as the dark side would call it, communism, because labor knows its not all about money making when people are suffering.

here's a quick vid by get up australia on murdocks bias in his papers:
www.youtube.com...

and here are some of tony abbotts classic quotes to prove how low australia has slumped in wanting to voting for this tard.
www.youtube.com...

Clive Palmer, the millionaire who is building titanic 2, who is running in the election, says he is going to sue murdock for a defaming article and biased reporting in his papers.
www.theage.com.au...

My main joy out of all of this is seeing how murdochs paper sales have sunk into a deep dark pit never to see the light of day. forcing your writers to write biased articles and expecting all Australians to like that sort of behaviour is taking us all as fools, which gives me reason to believe that their is still a new hope.
www.crikey.com.au...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thenaturalist

.... Is that you - Kev ?! ??

Kev ?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Just as an aside.

Observation : US elections - pages upon pages of - left - right, conservatives - democrats; ad-infinatum !

Not even two pages for the Aussie elections.

I say we make voting elective!

Do away with the donkey vote! It only obfuscates stuff !!

But hey ... getting their collective noses - out of the trough ... remains the greatest enigma.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
People have always wanted proof of rupert murdochs trying to influence, manipulate and control people or now an entire country, and now we have it, im suprised more people arn't talking about this.
Most people just agree that murdoch is a tool, but this just sort of undermines the significance of what just happened today. HE CONVINCED A WHOLE COUNTRY WITH HIS MAJORITY SHARE OF NEWSPAPER TO VOTE WHO HE WANTED.

A foreigner carefully controlled our election using marketing tactics and words like the big consumer advertising companies use to make us crave their products, Everyday making our prime minister look more and more like the biggest F$@KFACE in the world, a holocaust nazi, ego maniac, rude bastard, seeping that information into our cultural sub-conscious till it becomes our beliefs.

i suppose people actually like fantasizing about what people like murdoch might be doing rather than what he has actually done like today, they enjoy the fantasy and not the truth when it happens.

anyway so we have three years of this tony abbott, proberly only three years of the world left if he decides to help obama in syria because he has no foreign experience in this stuff what so ever and may just help cause the next nuclear apocalypse and than it will be your problem as well.

chris.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Weird, 90% of the tweets on the bottom of the screen in the election coverage is against tony abbott, embarrassed that he may become our next pm, but tony still winning? im confused.

Is this because the younger people can see how much of a conservative tool from the 1950's he is, and because with an ever ageing populaion, these old farts can relate to a racist, anti gay conservative big business gimp.

i see history repeating, a new Margaret Thatcher has arrived, and just when i thought society was becoming more inclusive, i see these old people are trying to protest against the younger generations freedom with their twattering and facebookery, reclaiming their own youth when racism was ok, following every word from authority was god, and believing when big business says cigarettes are healthy, put them in your cereal, put some Asbestos in too for a bit of crunch. its all good, close your eyes, big brother is keeping an out or you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join