It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you need healing, I am here to help you!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I am on a journey to self-heal my chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia, having given up on the mainstream medical system and big pharma. Have gotten off 4 of 6 medications in the last year, but am struggling and a little help wouldn't hurt from someone with a God-given gift!

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hi Night Star,
Thanks very much for your post.
I am sending you healing now

I wish you well x

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

Hi Rockerchic4god,
I am happy to hear you are creating a new reality and looking for answers.
I am more than happy to send you healing energy

Felt quite emotional delivering your healing energy. I know you will find your answers.

x

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Well I could use some energy. Always drained, but.... I'd prefer you sent it to my cats.
Silly I know, but them being I'll, makes me worse.

One is very ill with heart disease, and I'm looking at having to euthanize him if he doesn't improve . He gets water in his lungs from cardiomyopathy.

They've all been depressed since one of their family died last month, and they've all been sick or depressed since .

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Hi PtolemyII,
Thanks for posting and cool avatar pic!

I'm sending the healing energy now

Wow my hands got freezing cold sending this to you. I hope this helps

x

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I have a painful ulcer in my mouth and I'm generally exhausted from work. Plus, looking at wellness statistics, I am paying too much for gym/fitness and wellness in general. Some healing without the effort would be very much appreciated...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by billywhite

Hi Billywhite,
I am sending you the healing energy you need now

peace x

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3S33K3R

I cannot ask for that I do not deserve.

However, I must praise you for your effort and starred all your posts in a way to amplify the healing energy your sending to our ATS family.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If you could, thryoid/chronic fatigue/liver disease and arthritis, currently packing up for a big move and coughing myself sill with a terrible cold. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Someone wishes evil on my cats, because they know it kills me to see them suffer.
Thank you. The two that are sick, seem a bit better the last few days. Xxoo

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I m Giving www.foods4betterhealth.com...you health related tips

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Thanks For the Post

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the post

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Can you send some healing to people that have cancer?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hi, could you please try healing my mom. She is in a very bad way from a severe bleeding aneurysm, and she needs big time help. Her name is Cindy, her dob is 8/25/50 and lives in Las Vegas NV. Thank you in advance.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I need to find emotional support and balance during a time of family struggles. Thanks so much! I believe in karma.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hi,

I have trigeminal nerve pain in my face and have been down recently because it seems to have progressed. I could use some healing energy as I have little left myself...Thank you very much.

Oli x

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I've been on a whirlwind ride with non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Was diagnosed in May and declared in remission near end of July after 6 rounds of chemo. I'm extremely humbled and thankful that treatment went so well. Fearful of relapse. With so many medical things on my mind, there's been a delay in dealing with the emotional / spiritual side of what happened to me in only a few short months. Used all my strength the past few months and feel drained.

While meditating about my own healing I felt I was given the color lavender to focus on. I don't understand why that color
Thank you and I appreciate your offer more than you know!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I would like you to give me good hearing. I have a hearing problem.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join