It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallujah wounded arriving at Ramstein in the last 4 days:38,23,62,90+

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
A STEADY stream of wounded from Iraq, mostly from fighting in Fallujah, has begun arriving at the US military's main hospital in Europe, an official said tonight.

Two planeloads with around 90 wounded who could not be treated in Iraq were expected later at the Landstuhl Regional Medical Centre, said spokeswoman Marie Shaw.

"We are very busy," Ms Shaw said. "We have seen an increase of patient arrival since the outbreak of the Fallujah conflict."

She said 38 injured soldiers arrived on Monday, 23 more on Tuesday, and 64 on yesterday.
www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
yes, it's called casualties of war...

while sad, they're doing their jobs..

I pray for the recovery of each and every one.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

while sad, they're doing their jobs..

I pray for the recovery of each and every one.

Agree totally with all the above sentiments. Casualties are the cost of doing business when the business is war.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Not technically. If you get wounded in Iraq, but die in Germany or Kuwait or somewhere else because of it, it's not counted as a war casualty. That's how they keep the numbers of dead low.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
"We have seen an increase of patient arrival since the outbreak of the Fallujah."

This sounds serious. Is there a vaccine or is there a shortage.

All kidding aside you will be quite surprised at the deaths that will total by the end of this conflict. All in the name of oil. Opps! Peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I really wish people would get off of the war for oil thing...

for Christs sake... WMDs... WMD's..... thats the reason... and don't start telling me there were none there... it's bull... all bull, they were there, are still there....

besides... an evil man was taken down in Iraq, that is a good thing,

We dont' want the oil.... let's move on to something else..

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The propaganda that Kerry is opposing Bush (in fact Kerry's role was solely to cover-up the introduction of electronic vote) come from the same agents spreading that Iraq, Afghanistan and Chechnya/Georgia is about oil and pipelines (in fact it's about strategic gains for deploying before the full scale nuclear strike).

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

for Christs sake... WMDs... WMD's..... thats the reason... and don't start telling me there were none there... it's bull... all bull, they were there, are still there....

besides... an evil man was taken down in Iraq, that is a good thing,

We dont' want the oil.... let's move on to something else..

What planet are coming form we are living in Mr. war happy for oil Bushes American and now we are liberating iraq oil from their rightfull owners. So actually we are doing a second liberation.

If US kill them all the oil will be free for us in the US.

I forgot free for the oil base american companies.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Gosh from listening to Michael Savage and Sean Hannity and the mainstream press like ABC, I figured we were kicking *** and taking names...You mean we've actually suffered casualities? I thought we couldnt get wounded because of our body armor and night vision goggles...I thought only the bad guys were getting killed and that Americans only died by freak accident...hmmm this puts a different spin on things...The last I heard was that the bad guys all turned tail and fled when the good guys attacked...you mean Americans actually got shot?

No, it's just a bad dream ... relax and go back to sleep

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
oil and/or the oil transportation corriders of course are a consideration...for those who keep saying..it isn't about oil....www.abovetopsecret.com.......

i digress...let me get this straight...if a solider is wounded in iraq and is shiped to an out country hospital and then dies from the wounds...they are not considered an iraq war causualty?!?!?!? that wouldn't be right!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
the enemy as it takes 4 people to care for every wounded. If the totals keep going up we will be down a lot of good soldiers and spending money like crazy to treat them forever. They deserve the treatment but we aren't winning any wars this way. When we kill an insurgent he/she is gone, who cares from then on out, but we do care and the price of this war will be paid for by our grandchildren 10 generations from now.

top topics

join