It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Surely we don't live in a world where somone must have a degree in order to give an opinion? Many learned people have opted out of uni simply because with most of the courses, unless one toes the official line, one is threatened with not getting one's degree - especially in sujects like history and anything related to current PC thinking. Being older when I studied most of this was not taken so seriously so it was not a problem but I can see the sense in someone investing in a degree today and not wanting to continue along the lines of information they know is out of date.

I find the whole idea of Kingship ludicrous today simply because I don't believe it was ever mean to to be hereditary. Wasn't it originally given to an individual who could actually run the country or tribal areas well for the good of all. I remember something on the lines of the land must be fertile, the rivers clean and with fish etc etc. It was a job with no financial side to it and certainly passed only onto the individual who could do it by selection. Today whatever insults and gaffs eg (of which the Duke of Edinburgh is a prime offender) and other shortcomings the present incumbant's force on the role, they get away with it. Personally I think its high time they went and I wouldn't be so sure that William might not agree privately.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Trolling!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Shugo

I'm afraid that the OP has neither the credentials or the proof.

I am afraid you have all the credentials for being a troll. We have proofs here.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I could say the same thing to you.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Olivet

grainofsand

Olivet

The odds the end of the world would happen on October 1st were FAR LOWER than Prince George being Christ returned in the future, supported by facts.

There's no objective, testable evidence available to support even the idea of any gods, let alone such a wild claim about the odds of this OP being more likely than the Oct 1st prophecy silliness.
Thanks for the chuckle though, I also find this thread amusing so please do continue presenting your argument in the same manner, it is very entertaining

I just explained AGAIN the likelihood of the claim of this thread above. These are objective facts supporting the visions of John. And the events to come will prove them even more. There are thousands of evidences supporting the reality of the UFOs / ETs behaving like the chariots of fire-wheels / angels of the Bible.

There are no objective facts supporting any of your wild claims or any evidence regarding UFO's and your alleged angels.
It would appear that your perspective and definition of evidence differs to other reasoned thinkers, including myself.
No matter though, I read this thread for the entertainment value only, and yes, even your flawed idea of 'evidence' is hilarious, thank you

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Shugo
I have two questions for the op:

1. What are your credentials for making your claims? What degrees or experience do you have that makes your claims valid? Connecting dots does not constitute a valid credential, I want to know what your background is that tells me that you're someone that I should even pay attention to.

I don't really understand your first question. What kind of credentials would you need to make 'my' claim valid, i.e. Prince William & Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, being the future Two Witnesses, and Prince George being the future Christ Returned, thanks to the intervention of benevolent extraterrestrials, also called angels? What kind of degree do I need to make this statement valid?

If you want my resume, look at this link.

In a nutshell, I have got a:

- MASTERS DEGREE in Economic Science on new technologies (Marseille University).
- AIRPORT SENIOR MANAGER CERTIFICATE (ENAC Toulouse).
- IFR PROFESSIONAL PILOT LICENCE (twin-jet).
- AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLER CERTIFICATE (French Air Force).

I have been:

- Military Air Traffic Controler at the Rheims Air Base.
- Executive in a French publishing company.
- Executive Pilot in an executive airline company.
- Duty Station Manager in a commercial airline company.
- Executive Manager in the Paris Airports company.
- Chairman of an American publishing company.

I am the author of:

- The Science of Extraterrestrials (English, French, Spanish and Chinese versions): SCIENCE.
- The Children of the Stars (English and French versions): NON-FICTION.
- The Messengers, volume I + Annex (French): NON-FICTION.
- The Messengers, volume II (French): NON-FICTION.
- The Last Judgement, volume I (French): FICTION.
- The Last Judgement, volume II (French): FICTION.

I launched the most known ET message, the famous worldwide referendum called the ET World Message: Do You Wish That We Show Up?

I launched a CONDITIONAL Tsunami Alert in 2006: see HERE and HERE.

I contributed to the CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project. See HERE and HERE.

I was a member of the Ordre Souverain du Temple Initiatique, Ordre Martiniste, AMORC (Rose-Croix).

I experienced different UFOs/ETs contacts:

1977 : Appearance of an orangey brilliant ball in the sky over Toulon, prodigious acceleration, an angle of 90° then disappearance (in less than three kilometres (two miles)

1983 : Appearance of a radar echo flying at 28 000 kph (17500 mph) from east to west, in the North of Reims, on my panoramic screen (at a distance of about 25 kilometres).

1984 : Appearance of a saucer on the air base of Reims where I was living, (reported by a colleague controller) (less than 200 metres distance away).

1990 : Appearance, during a day-dream, of a technical design of an UFO, surrounded by three non-human creatures (see further on).

In December 2001 : appearance of saucer 300 metres away from our holiday resort on the Isle of Mauritius (reported by my daughter).

In February 2002 : appearance of a very fast light (less than 200 metres away) right above our house on the island of Reunion.

In March 2002 : a transcendental experience preceded by a loud noise, identical to one of my wife's UFO sightings. The noise was right above the house. It is the results of this experience that is reported in this article.

In October 2002 : a ballet of lights (between ten and fifteen), between our two houses, (during a house move), at the west of Arras which seemed like a silent air battle with erratic movements lasting for twenty five minutes. The passage over one of our houses of a triangular craft, with a light in each corner, twenty metres (60 feet), from the roof. Approximate size of the craft: fifteen metres (45 feet) (reported by my wife and two of my children).

From May to September 2003: multiple psychic contacts with benevolents ETs.

25 September 2003: ET abduction.

11 March 2004: ET abduction followed by a travel to the Reunion Island.

From 2004 to the present day: a very long series of ET contacts.

2. Do you have any sources that are not referenced to your own personal blog? Like credible sources? Peer reviewed materials?

I give a lot of references in my blog. Here is some book reviews.

In the field of ufology there is no peer reviewed materials, nor in prophecies.

Please, if you can't provide either one of these, you're wasting everyone's time who's reading this thread - unless of course they're reading it for the pure amusement of watching you make a fool of yourself with your claims.

If you feel that you're wasting your time here, feel free to leave it with no delay.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Childish and untrue.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

grainofsand

Olivet

grainofsand

Olivet

The odds the end of the world would happen on October 1st were FAR LOWER than Prince George being Christ returned in the future, supported by facts.

There's no objective, testable evidence available to support even the idea of any gods, let alone such a wild claim about the odds of this OP being more likely than the Oct 1st prophecy silliness.
Thanks for the chuckle though, I also find this thread amusing so please do continue presenting your argument in the same manner, it is very entertaining

I just explained AGAIN the likelihood of the claim of this thread above. These are objective facts supporting the visions of John. And the events to come will prove them even more. There are thousands of evidences supporting the reality of the UFOs / ETs behaving like the chariots of fire-wheels / angels of the Bible.

There are no objective facts supporting any of your wild claims or any evidence regarding UFO's and your alleged angels.
It would appear that your perspective and definition of evidence differs to other reasoned thinkers, including myself.
No matter though, I read this thread for the entertainment value only, and yes, even your flawed idea of 'evidence' is hilarious, thank you

There are facts: THE CONDITIONS SURROUNDING THE BIRTH OF PRINCE GEORGE. Reread the OP in four parts. Oh, maybe you didn't know Prince George was born?

There are thousands of evidences about the UFOs/ETs existence if you make a legal approach of this phenomena. Witnesses in a court are of supreme importance to make cases, including material evidences that go with the witnesses.

It would appear that your knowledge of this subject must be upgraded.

And the description of the paranormal phenomena in the Bible perfectly matches those of the UFOs/ETs phenomena.

Keep reading this thread, or not. I don't really care.

edit on 5-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I regret to say that I disagree. The fact is that you can't see the damage that you're inflicting on your own reputation by effectively trolling on this website by putting up posts that are, with all due respect, nonsensical.
edit on 5-10-2013 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The only facts that exist are that a child was born in a constitutional monarchy family, named George.
Everything else is your conjecture, not factual or with any evidence to back it up, simply conjecture.

The Bible is not evidence of anything, no matter how many people believe it to be so, but religious zealots of all denominations will never understand the difference between faith and facts.
Entertaining though because you claim such things as facts - if you were presenting the OP honestly as a mere belief I would probably not have read much further, dismissing it as an unsupportable opinion.
Unfortunately though you present it as fact and claim 'evidence' where none exists - I am compelled to challenge such silliness every time the Bible is claimed to be evidence of anything other than a book written many years ago and translated multiple times.

The more this OP and others fail to produce any testable evidence and dress up their simple faith and beliefs as such, then the more I am amused and drawn to challenging their assertions.
Hopefully the more people read topics such as this then the more will start thinking critically and see the gaps in any faith based argument.

Thank you though, I look forward to more faith based 'evidence' to chuckle at

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I've taken the liberty of looking into the university you've claimed to attend, and also to your name. I have found no peer reviewed materials or academic journals where you are cited or mentioned neither as a research assistant nor an author.

I have yet to validate your claims on your Masters. However, I find it difficult that there is no mention of you in any press releases by the university since you claim to be rather astute.

I don't think I have to add in that the credentials you've provided don't give your claims any support.

Lastly, please provide valid resources for your claims as you have not yet done so. Links to your blog are not academic or peer reviewed and are thus invalid. Someone with a masters would surely know better.
edit on 5.10.2013 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join