It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Some of us may have wasted our time reading the posts without making detailed responses to the various parts of the incredible blather.

I don't recall reading such a pile of irrational nonsensical convoluted junk purportedly derived from The Bible in years.

Even the JW's are not THAT farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr off the wall and they ARE A LONG WAYS OFF THE WALL.

Sheesh.

It's sad to me, that you believe this stuff. There must be better hobbies available to you that wouldn't risk such damage to your soul and spiritual health.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I wasn't aware that the author has other . . . wholesale convoluted propositions hereon.

Sigh.

Please, Lord, God, distract ?him? from this nonsense and show ?him? Your truth!

PLEASE Give him an infinitely better hobby, Lord. Amen.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Don't know why the double post. Seems to me that the ATS system has been weird a lot the last month.
edit on 16/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Olivet

No way Jose.

Actually, my first thought on reading the headline was "BARF" . . . to the max, really.

Twisting and mangling Scriptures accomplishes nothing but judgment for the mangler.

1. The two witnesses will both be men. That's the New Testament team approach--particularly in prophetic roles.

2. Also, Whether it's Enoch and Moses or Enoch and Elijah returning. . . it's still two men.

3. The anointing on THE TWO WITNESSES will be unprecedented.

4. CHRIST WILL RETURN IN GLORY AS CONQUERING KING. No more wimpy baby stuff for Him, this time.

5. The whole idea is . . . absurdly preposterous to the max. A lot of other colorful words and phrases come to mind but I'll stop with that one.

6. Sounds to me like folks may be reading the Bible without a RELATIONSHIP with the Author.

Where is it written in the Bible that the Two Witnesses will be TWO MEN? References please!

You don't even comprehend Revelations 12 where it is CRYSTAL CLEAR that the Christ Returned is a baby boy!

You didn't notice that between 12:6 (1,260 days of the Woman of the Apocalypse in the desert) and 12:10 (power and salvation comes), there are three other verses speaking about a war with Heaven involving MICHAEL and HIS ANGELS (ETS vs EVIL HUMANS helped by Reptilians), NOT THE CHRIST (12:7, 12:8, 12:9).

This war could last several years, the time for the Returned Christ to grow up and save people.

From the Book of Revelation, 11:19—12:1-18.

11:19 Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant could be seen in the temple. There were flashes of lightning, rumblings, and peals of thunder, an earthquake, and a violent hailstorm.

12:1 A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth.

3 Then another sign appeared in the sky; it was a huge red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on its heads were seven diadems.

4 Its tail swept away a third of the stars in the sky and hurled them down to the earth. Then the dragon stood before the woman about to give birth, to devour her child when she gave birth.

5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod. Her child was caught up to God and his throne.

6 The woman herself fled into the desert where she had a place prepared by God, that there she might be taken care of for twelve hundred and sixty days.

7 Then war broke out in heaven; Michael* and his angels battled against the dragon. The dragon and its angels fought back,

8 but they did not prevail and there was no longer any place for them in heaven.

9 The huge dragon, the ancient serpent,* who is called the Devil and Satan, who deceived the whole world, was thrown down to earth, and its angels were thrown down with it.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have salvation and power come, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Anointed. For the accuser of our brothers is cast out, who accuses them before our God day and night.

11 They conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; love for life did not deter them from death.

12 Therefore, rejoice, you heavens, and you who dwell in them. But woe to you, earth and sea, for the Devil has come down to you in great fury, for he knows he has but a short time.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

No.

The thread is NOT logically, nor factually, nor reasonably

"Based on Scripture"

at all.

. . . wellll . . . perhaps . . . one could fantasize that it's based on Scripture similarly to

a fairy tale is based on a dictionary.

The components and bits of Scripture have been mangled and distorted thoroughly and extremely out of whack and totally out of their original contexts and meanings.

Any relationship between this pile of convoluted ideas and Scripture is

TOTALLY MYSTIFYING AND COINCIDENTAL.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You've probably missed it.

YOU ARE SAYING I AM RIGHT!

Like I wrote before...You are refering to 'an evil family' (let's assume that) called the RED DRAGON in the Revelations 12 FROM WHICH, AS A MATTER OF FACT, COMES THE CHILD WHO WILL MEET GOD AND HIS THRONE, AND WHO WILL HAVE A ROD OF IRON TO RULE ALL THE NATIONS! THIS IS CHRIST (AUTHORITY OF THE ANOINTED, BLOOD OF LAMB, Rev. 12:10-11).

But it's not said WHEN he will rule all the nations! He will have to wait to be an adult, surely.

I wrote above:

You judge the future with the past! Do you think it is an intelligent stance when you look at all what people said about the future 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 years ago? Look at the present now.

The Revelation 12 specifically explains that the RED DRAGON (the British royal family) wants to 'devour the child' (Christ) of the Woman of the Apocalypse through the visit of Prince Charles to the hospital St Mary (the Red Dragon stood before the woman and the child to be born). That's why she wants to flee, but NOT BEFORE the baby boy meets God and His throne!

The term 'devour' means that the OLD ROYALTY wants to force the new born to be like they always used to be. BUT THE REVELATIONS 12 SAYS THAT THIS BABY BOY WILL BE DIFFERENT (Rod of Iron to fight against the Red Dragon representing the ESTABLISHMENT of the world, Satan's construct) THANKS TO HER MOTHER (and his father too) WHO WILL FLEE TO THE DESERT 1,260 DAYS LONG.

By extension, with these 1,260 days also presented in the 'TWO WITNESSES part of the Revelations', the Two Witnesses can only be the parents of Christ, i.e. William and Kate.

The future of these two people will tell you soon what they really are from now on (+/- a week or two).

edit on 16-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I am beginning to be skeptical that we share enough of a common vocabulary to have a meaningful dialogue.

You can blather your convoluted ideas inexhaustibly, if you wish.

I may respond in the thread in ways that I hope will help deter the unthinking from giving your mystifying mangled distortions of reality a 2nd thought.

However, I feel little motivation to respond to your notions that are sooooooooooooooo far beyond Biblical and other realities I commonly deal with.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Oh I definitely missed it because I have not read all of your writings. I'm basing all this off of your title and assumptions. Look, Jesus doesn't need to be reborn, especially to the Royal family so like everyone else in this thread we all agree you're are absolutely wrong and reading into things. I'm not really sure how you came to these conclusions but anyone can take the same sources as you and come up with their own fairy tale.

And that's about all I say to say about this. Peace out.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
Are you THAT happy to stay uninformed and ignorant, going until the point you don't even read the posts you are supposed to reply to?

Fair warning ... you seriously don't want to start a spitting contest with me.

- Stating that William, Kate and George are elite is a fact.
- Stating that William, Kate and George were born with silver spoons in their mouth is a fact.
- Stating that William, Kate and George are upheld by the British taxpayers is a fact.
- Stating that William, Kate and George are strangely upheld as celebs is a fact.

There was nothing uninformed or ignorant about what I said.
And your B.S. about me not reading the posts ... knock it off.
I read them. And I find the conclusions absurd.
Learn how not to insult others because they come to different conclusions.

You FAILED to prove that the book of Revelation is actually revelation from God or even from a psychic connection.

You FAILED to prove that Nostrodamus wasn't previously influenced by reading Revelation.

You FAILED to account for the fact that scripture clearly states that Christ won't be reborn but instead will come in full power and glory in the clouds on his own power. George was born naturally.

You FAILED to account for the fact that Jesus and the Holy Family were not rich nor were they celebs hogging the spot light. They lived simple lives of holiness. William and Kate and George are living a life that is just the opposite.

You FAILED to prove that extradimensional space ships exist or that Christ came from them. All you gave was your opinion that it was extradimensional.

You gave tons of opinion and speculation.
And to disregard your opinion and speculation isn't uninformed and ignorant.
It means that you failed to present your case.
Or it means you don't have a case to present.
Either way .. rejecting what you put forth is SMART .... not ignorant.

Have fun with your speculation and opinion.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You can not be serious !

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Olivet

Oh I definitely missed it because I have not read all of your writings. I'm basing all this off of your title and assumptions. Look, Jesus doesn't need to be reborn, especially to the Royal family so like everyone else in this thread we all agree you're are absolutely wrong and reading into things. I'm not really sure how you came to these conclusions but anyone can take the same sources as you and come up with their own fairy tale.

And that's about all I say to say about this. Peace out.

Oh! You know...all of this...HOW?

Are you one of the numerous nephews and nieces of Jesus?

How do you know the Plans of God and Jesus better, AND AGAINST, what is written in the Scriptures? Confirmed by Nostradamus' quatrain X-72?

The real problem is that people come here with their close minded solutions they never deeply thought about, and have some difficulties to think out of the box. THAT'S THE ONLY PROBLEM I SEE IN THIS THREAD.

All what is usually needed in a good topic is right under your eyes:

1) REFERENCES.
2) FACTS.

Is there better explanations than the British Royal crest (ten horns / unicorns) and the Wales flag (RED Dragon with SEVEN HEADS / GEORGE) to explain the Rev.12?

Do you have? I am all ears.

The rest is your beliefs. Centuries ago religious freaks had difficulties (joyfully burning people, demonizing publicly people and experiences (electricity, etc)), with scientific theories proven right today.

If you think that God is awaiting your authorization or your understanding to plan and execute His deeds, you would have an astronomical ego. God decides. You follow, or die. IT'S UP TO YOU!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
You can not be serious !

I'm damned serious...with or without a drink, or more.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Olivet

However, I feel little motivation to respond to your notions that are sooooooooooooooo far beyond Biblical and other realities I commonly deal with.

Not everyone goes to the highest level of knowledge. So, I understand you quite easily. Don't worry.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Fair warning ... you seriously don't want to start a spitting contest with me.

- Stating that William, Kate and George are elite is a fact.
- Stating that William, Kate and George were born with silver spoons in their mouth is a fact.
- Stating that William, Kate and George are upheld by the British taxpayers is a fact.
- Stating that William, Kate and George are strangely upheld as celebs is a fact.

That was funny indeed, beyond expectations. Thanks to make me laugh. CIAO.
edit on Fri Aug 16 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

You missed nothing, and don't know your Scriptures. THE SECOND HALF PART OF THE SEVEN YEARS TRIBULATIONS COME AFTER THE 3,5 YEAR (1,260 DAYS) MINISTRY OF THE TWO WITNESSES, WHEN THE ANTICHRIST KILLS THEM.

It means that the Tribulations are going to start any time soon since the Two Witnesses Ministry is about to start after the birth of Prince George who has to go to God and His Throne AFTER his birth, dixit the Revelations 12.

the 6th Angel brings with him the 2nd WOE...which includes the TWO WITNESSES dressed in sackcloth

And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth

as i recall... the day the anti-christ is revealed , then starts the ministry of the Two-Witnesses
and both the AC & the 2-witnesses killed in the streets are 'dispatched' very close to the 7th Angel finale

i do not envision the Royal Family ditching their fine things to become the Evangelizing Two-Witnesses dressed in coarse fabric (burlap) during the great-tribulation era of 42 months/1,260 days

herbert w armstrong made a long lasting preaching Career about the British peoples & royal family being the 'Throne' that the returning Christ would take over in the millennial-kingdom era to come

it was a interesting tapestry he wove...but only an imaginative fiction in the final analysis

i contend the royal family, especially with a new infant will be very much more succeptable to conversion to the 'Beast' empire/man than most poor peoples...but who can say for sure

your premis does not stand up to scrutiny
edit on 16-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Here is what the Bible says about the return of Jesus Christ...

"Matthew 24:30 "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.

Matthew 24: 36-39 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothng about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Matthew 24:42 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come."

Source (with more scripture) www.jesusiscoming.com...

I do not believe that the infant Prince George is Christ returned.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Inbreeding will give the world a Messiah? Anti Christ maybe but no Messiah.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I guess if Kate flees to the desert for a few years with young George in tow, we can begin to take this thread's propositions more seriously. But until then, it's probably best to reserve consideration.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
your premis does not stand up to scrutiny.

Personally, I don't think it successfully even lies down to the slightest glance.. LOL. No way it stands up to a serious look and far less to scrutiny.

Now, if someone contended that such a fantasy was concocted by a group of . . . trying to start a new religion . . . for fun and profit . . . THAT, I could much nearer believe.

I'm still aghast that ANYONE could come up with such a convoluted bunch of junk--whether out of whole cloth or out of a truck load of puzzle pieces tossed in a dump truck, mixed thoroughly and dumped out on a parking lot . . . and written sequentially as various pieces were randomly blindly chosen from the pile. Probably THAT procedure would make MORE sense.

LOL.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join