It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Erm, so will it be used in the christening, or is it just a gift?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Olivet

Erm, so will it be used in the christening, or is it just a gift?

I don't know. But I don't think that a crib is used at a christening! I never saw such a case. The point is the condition and the trigger which led the artist to make this crib (vision of Jesus and Mary before a cradle for Prince George).

I would like to add two infos that show how special Prince George is.

First, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN NZ POST HISTORY...

NZ Post To Issue Prince George Stamps And Coin

By Anne Lu | August 15, 2013 4:09 PM EST

The New Zealand Post is issuing a stamp to celebrate the birth of Prince George of Cambridge. This is the first time in the state-owned service's 170-year history that it has featured commemorative issue to mark a Royal birth.

The NZ Post will also issue a limited edition 1 oz silver proof coin with selective gold plating, which will feature a coronet design assigned to the Prince, incorporating a stylised koru (a pattern symbolising new life in Maori art).

"Prince George's birth was a global event and there was huge excitement in New Zealand about his arrival, so it's only fitting he gets his own stamp," explained NZ Post spokesman Simon Allison.

Second, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LONDON HISTORY...

The Power 1000: George is King of the capital - baby prince takes top spot on our most influential Londoners list

Published: 19 September 2013

Prince George was today crowned the most influential person in London, in the Evening Standard’s annual Power 1000 list. The eight-week-old son of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge was chosen because he has become the capital’s biggest global ambassador.

The baby prince eclipsed Mayor Boris Johnson, who topped the list of London’s most influential people a year ago.../..

Five members of the royal family made the top 20, including the Duchess of Cambridge, Princes William and Harry, and The Queen.../...

1 Prince George
2 Boris Johnson, Mayor of London
3 Mark Carney, Bank of England Governor
4 David Cameron, Prime Minister
5 George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer
6 Theresa May, Home Secretary
7 Duchess of Cambridge
8 Andy Murray, tennis player
9 Ed Miliband, Labour leader
10 Sir Peter Hendy, Transport Commissioner
11= Princes William & Harry
12 Nick Clegg, Deputy Prime Minister
13 Natalie Massenet, Net-a-porter founder and British Fashion Council chair
14 Bernard Hogan-Howe, Metropolitan Police Commissioner
15 Sir Nicholas Hytner, National Theatre artistic director
16 The Queen
17 Harry Styles, One Direction singer
18 Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury
19 Sir Paul Nurse, Royal Society president and Nobel Prize-winning geneticist
20 Cara Delevingne, model

Prince George, the first of this list, is before his mother (#7), his father (#11) and the queen (#16)!

Not bad for someone being two months old...I mean...strange, isn't it?

By the way, October 1st...ATS shutdown...weird too. Remember?:

In addition to the dates already given (September 25th, and October 4th), Tuesday October 1st will be very interesting in relation to this thread.

But of course, it's a coincidence, isn't it?

edit on 1-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Here what I wrote:

In addition to the dates already given (September 25th, and October 4th), Tuesday October 1st will be very interesting in relation to this thread.

By the way, October 1st...ATS shutdown...weird too. Remember?

But of course, it's a coincidence, isn't it?

Now that the readers can make the difference
between the 'End of the world on October 1st' thread, where the excitment/self-importance of its OP is fully down now, and this present one where THREE DATES WERE GIVEN RIGHTLY, where EVIDENCES WERE GIVEN ABOUT THE TRUE MEANING OF JOHN'S VISIONS, you can seriously consider what has been conveyed here, and particularly the fourth date...

NOW WAIT FOR OCTOBER 4TH, 2013!

It's NOT about the end of the world, neither a big earthquake, nor any big kind of catastrophe (there will be catastrophes somewhere in the world but not the kind that people usually talk about in this forum).

NO! It's about the coming of the new paradigm related to the young royal family (William, Kate and George). Note that it doesn't mean anything else than what I just wrote. I can't elaborate for obvious security reasons. It could be their moving in Kensington Palace.

edit on 2-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I can't elaborate for obvious security reasons.

I just read " I can't elaborate because I'm improvising now."

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

I gave three dates rightly and you speak about improvisation? Wow. Do you even know what 'security reasons' means? I recall being spotted by a red laser at night from an armed NSA guy the other side of the river close to which I used to live the very night I was waiting for an ET ship close to be materialized. I recall having been followed by different agents in downtown. etc. I know what security means.

If you would think a little bit more, you would see all the implications of giving too accurate intel related to the extraterrestrials intervention. Just think for a moment what would be the reaction of the UK authorities if they were absolutely sure about the UFOs / ETs coming at a precise place at a given time. I gave sufficient infos / dates for the readers to be confident in the scenario / theory I supported here in order not to make mistakes in the future.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

I'd give up if I were you. I have.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

It's probably amusing to give the spinning top in a circle of mirrors another wind-up from time to time.

Maybe there are bets placed on how long the self-flagilation; self-exaltation will continue with minimal to no confirmation.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

A good point. It's amusing to look in sometimes and marvel at the sheer insanity of the theory.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

There's a lot of pathos attached to the amusement.

However, given the givens in our tortured world . . . almost any remotely civil amusement can be a bit entertaining and distracting from the usual traumas and dreariness of much of modern 'life.'

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I basically did weeks ago. I told him I'll just wait for baby George Jesus to return from the throne of God in a spaceship as promised in this thread.

Just can't resist the random comment here and there.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

Really? Oh, I see, that's why you're still here to answer.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

How is the world since October 1st?

But, good for you. You got 58 flags for a BIG FAIL! Bravo...LOL!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by BO XIAN

A good point. It's amusing to look in sometimes and marvel at the sheer insanity of the theory.

Says the half-deaf, half-blind!

Your dishonesty, and those of the one you answer to, don't prevent you to post here after having said a zillion times you were leaving this thread. You and your fellows are the ones who maintain this thread alive by replying to my posts! Very funny, indeed. Thanks to make me laugh.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Speaking about traumas, look carefully in your mirror. You will see what there really are.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

I basically did weeks ago. I told him I'll just wait for baby George Jesus to return from the throne of God in a spaceship as promised in this thread.

Just can't resist the random comment here and there.

You won't wait a long time. But you're not forced to participate to wait. A lot of people are wiser than you. They don't feel the need to improvise random trollings.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

1) The year thousand nine hundred ninety nine seven month,
2) From the heaven there will come a great King of Terror:
3)To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois,
4) Before after Mars to reign by good luck.

Here is the meaning:

1) FULL 1999 + 7 months (July 2000)

2) KING OF TERROR = Hades = Death (from which someone can resurrect in the third line) = card 13 in the tarot deck = 13 Years since heaven could mean the revolutions of Earth around the sun, i.e. the cosmic clock, (PLUS 13 YEARS = JULY 2013)

I stopped directly after this point. That's one god awful attempt at a rational interpretation if I've ever seen it.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Olivet
reply to post by BO XIAN

Speaking about traumas, look carefully in your mirror. You will see what there really are.

Can someone please translate this for me?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Strange how all these people who agree with your theory don't leave any comments. Or give your posts many stars. In fact looking back at it any stars.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Fapomet
reply to post by Olivet

1) The year thousand nine hundred ninety nine seven month,
2) From the heaven there will come a great King of Terror:
3)To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois,
4) Before after Mars to reign by good luck.

Here is the meaning:

1) FULL 1999 + 7 months (July 2000)

2) KING OF TERROR = Hades = Death (from which someone can resurrect in the third line) = card 13 in the tarot deck = 13 Years since heaven could mean the revolutions of Earth around the sun, i.e. the cosmic clock, (PLUS 13 YEARS = JULY 2013)

I stopped directly after this point. That's one god awful attempt at a rational interpretation if I've ever seen it.

Maybe you should put your feet in Nostradamus' shoes. He was an initiate with a deep knowledge of the universal symbolism. His quatrains are full of symbols and intentional 'errors' of vocabulary which hide meanings that anagrams could enlighten, like CHYREN for HENRYC (secondus = rescuer). Nostradamus had his own language. When you learn a language you must change your mind and adapt yourself to the culture related to this new language. It takes times to be accustomed to it. A first reading doesn't help you to immerse yourself in Nostradamus' culture.

That's why this 'Hades' interpretation (and more generally the number 13 which triggers fear in people's mind, hence a great king of terror) is not just an attempt but the right tool not to be trapped in the simpliest view of the year 1999 that comes too easily to the readers' thought. Nostradamus hid many intel to the mob. Otherwise, his style would have been far simplier and easier to read. The year 1999 is therefore NOT what Nostradamus conveyed for his constant will was to loose the non-initiates.

Remember that there are far less students in a Phd course than in a high school for it is more difficult to study more complex matters than mundane ones. For high school students, the Phd vocabulary in a specific field is non-sense. You see what I mean?

edit on 3-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Olivet
reply to post by BO XIAN

Can someone please translate this for me?

I understand now why some aspects of this thread were not clear for you, cf my post just above.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join