It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I was indoctrinated from an early age, when i grew up to become a big boy i started thinking for myself.

Anyway. back to topic.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
reply to post by Olivet

I was indoctrinated from an early age, when i grew up to become a big boy i started thinking for myself.

Anyway. back to topic.

So did I. That's why 'my' claim is a fresh point of view thanks to this freedom of thinking! If you're able to think out of the box, you'll see a very well different version of the Bible when including the ETs interventions.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Originally posted by thoughtfuldeliquent
Calling it right now, Kate and William's son is not the resurrection of christ. Willing to pay say, 3000000:1 odds if there's any takers.
edit on 16-8-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: (no reason given)

I will bet you a dollar.....Put the $3,000,000 in escrow in case I win.....

This is funny. I don't think his mouth will meet his deed. Or his deed his mouth.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is very weird to see BO XIAN, one of the scariest opponents of 'my' claim, saying:

The fact is . . . there's a few hundred Biblical prophecies predicted 100's of years and some more than 800-1,000 years before the events . . . that came TRUE EXACTLY TO THE LAST LITERAL SPECIFIC DETAIL.

And, there are some interesting modern such, as well.

It may be an extremely rare thing . . . it does occur.

How is that possible to defend so much (read all his posts in the related thread) the 'END OF THE WORLD' by October 1st, 2013, predicted by an autistic boy presented by his father in a video among thousands of predictions on youtube, BASED ON HEARSAY AND ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT THE TRUTHNESS OF THE PREVIOUS PREDICTIONS OF THE BOY AND THE CRAZINESS OF THIS 'END OF THE WORLD' CLAIM, and to aggressively attack the simpliest and most obvious correlation between John's visions in Rev 12 and the birth of Prince George, BASED ON VERIFIABLE FACTS, that correlates this Rev 12 'TO THE LAST LITERAL SPECIFIC DETAIL' he refused to these blatant facts?

The least we can say is that BO XIAN, who polluted so much this thread, was dishonest (could we even speak about psychological disorders?). It had to be said for the balance sake of this discussion for he implicitly presented himself as an expert in the Gospels that some other posters seemed to refer to. We see that it was just a matter of ego. Nothing else.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Olivet.

Just offering you kudos; tenacity, determination, decorum ( you have been very restrained ).

As well as starring all posts in your thread - good or bad ( including my Lurch hint ) !

You have not garnered many stars or flags for that matter. Yet you are still here arguing 'your' good fight.

If I could suggest something ...

Could your - core beliefs - be condensed/encapsulated ?

Just for ease of digestion ...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Thanks Timely for your kudos.

You ask for my core beliefs. It's simple.

The Bible, and many other scriptures, is about a story, triggered by benevolent ETs who care about our evolution, speaking about a war against the EVIL, aka the malevolent ETs who influence humans. They both interacted with human beings well before this story started.

Now is the END TIMES when these ETs will disclose their presence to save, through voluntary abductions / boarding in multidimensional spaceships, a tiny part of the world population to start a new physically upgraded civilization with the best morally samples of this humanity.

This civilization will be based on spirituality and consciousness for the heaven where the benevolent ETs live is the spiritual realm thanks to the fractal nature of the universe, especially the fractal time which explains the UFOs / ETs behaviors, as well as the paranormal phenomena, and the mysteries in science (there are numerous).

This disclosure will come soon thanks to the two witnesses that very few will believe despite the evidence they will bring because of what they will say, and what people will think they are. The truth will be hard to believe for it will destroy a large part of the false beliefs conveyed by the religious since centuries.

A war will follow between humans and benevolent ETs, triggered by evil humans, helped by malevolent ETs. These latter will be finally defeated and will be 'jailed' a thousand years. But great cataclysmic events will occur too within few decades.

To connect the dots, one could read my blog and my numerous contributions you can access through this blog (see my signature).

I hope this will help you to understand where I stand.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You mentioned fractals -twice ... lol

Can you expand on this - I find this subject - fascinating !

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
reply to post by Olivet

You mentioned fractals -twice ... lol

Can you expand on this - I find this subject - fascinating !

It's a little bit off-topic. But since there is a direct link to the understanding of the ETs nature, and their interactions with the human beings, even in the Bible, especially in John's visions and many other occurrences with Mary, Jesus, Paul, the apostles and Mary-Magdalene, it should be duly mentioned in this thread.

I first was being known worldwide for my article: the best discovery of all times.

I then wrote a book called The Science of Extraterrestrials translated from French into English, Spanish and Chinese.

I then was recruited by the CIA sponsored RAM Project Team for which I made a small briefing document.

If I am most known for my CONDITIONAL tsunami alert of May 25th, 2006, (many people wrongly supposed it failed when it was the opposite thanks to the cancellation of the Divine Strake test ON May 25th, 2006, the very condition to meet to avoid the tsunami), and the ET World Message in 2003 (as Jean Ederman (pseudo)), I mainly wrote about the fractal time theory, which is different from the fractal space-time since I consider the time to be fractal, not only the space. This fractal time explains everything and allows us to solve the contradictions between the General Relativity and the Quantum theory. It also explains why the UFOs behave like they do.

In a nutshell, the time is cyclical (not linear), discontinuous and fractal. The consequences are enormous.

If you want to go further, I invite you to go to the links I gave you above, and the links below. Some articles and (parts of) books are for scientists, but most are for the laymen. I also put in my blog a lot of other authors contributions (right hand lists of links) which strengthen 'my' theory received from the ETs.

UFO EXPLAINED AT LAST, by Éric Julien

PRESS RELEASE OF THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS

THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Éric Julien

ARE WE A SECURITY THREAT TO EXTRATERRESTRIALS CIVILIZATIONS?

DIAPORAMA UFO EXPLAINED AT LAST!

SUMMARY OF THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Pascuser, former critic

PREFACE: THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Michael Salla

THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS LONG REVIEW, by Mathematician Don Reed

GORDON NOVEL ASKED ERIC JULIEN TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

For the French speaking people, you can add these following links to all the French versions of the articles above (see in the blog, on the right column):

Aucun plagiat, la preuve

Les Messagers, Annexe Scientifique

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here is a part of the book review of The Science of Extraterrestrials:

Comments of some scientific readers

September 11th, 2007

“If the hypothesis, fascinating I must admit, of Eric Julien is verified directly or indirectly, so yes, that would explain all the paranormal, I indeed say all the SUPERNATURAL, more exactly all the NATURAL NOT ALREADY EXPLAINED, and one must give to him the Nobel prize of physics”.

Michel Carmassi (Phd) French Physicist

“The demonstration is convincing! … I find the whole very well structured and interesting; as for the innovative aspect, not to worry.”

Michel Actis, Doctor in Physics, France.

“I am happy to be useful to you. Your views on the phenomenon of time are very interesting to my colleagues and myself.”

Alexander Levich, Physicist, President of the Institute of Time Nature Exploration, Russia.

“My opinion of this book is that it is highly coherent. … It is okay that it is coherent, but it is not enough that the pieces all agree among themselves: do they agree with the reality of things? That is where it becomes interesting. In fact, its field of investigation ranges from the microscopic (a study of matter at the fundamental level, the internal structure of the wave of matter, the structure of the electron and of light, the structure of space and of time, fundamental forces, energy, heat, and so on) to the macroscopic (a study of the formation of the galaxies, of gravitation at the universal scale, of missing mass, and so on); giving explanations that are plausible, coherent, and in accordance with the observations that quantum physics and astrophysics have been able to provide but not to explain. …

In this sense, it lays the foundations of a new physics with a vision that is unifying and finally fundamentally simple (although abstract), meanwhile paying homage to the labors of those whose ideas have served him in the effort to make explicit, in scientific language, what he had in mind (Ari Letho, Jean-Pierre Garnier-Malet, and so on). … It becomes clear that his theory goes much further than what already exists, and that it is innovative. …

The coherence includes paranormal effects (psychic abilities, telepathy, displacement in the spiritual body, memory of dreams, and so on) and explanations relative to the effects of UFOs (displacement of the ships, various visual effects, missing time, creation of crop circles, radiant impacts on nature, and so on). There it become a theory of the super-all, but one that does not need all kinds of lumps to succeed in unifying the various elements: all is based on one unique concept. It s probably one of the best books ever published in ufology from a scientific point of view.”

DELETED PER REQUEST

Having had scientific training (Centrale School Engineer Paris), I found in the book of Eric Julien a well argued development in favor of his absolute Relativity. This new approach, which upsets our usual concepts, seems me to propose solid answers to currently unsolved scientific problems. And, more important in my eyes still, absolute Relativity brings something essential for the comprehension of the spiritual world. I thus can only highly recommend the reading of this book to any person eager to understand who we are.

Philippe Pellaumail 44800 Saint-Herblain, France.

“Eric Julien has worked much to assimilate the laws of physics in their latest development: limited and generalized relativity, quantum mechanics, cosmology. He uses his knowledge of these domains to draw up a theory that would explain the existence of extraterrestrials and how they would reach us, even living so far from us on the universal scale. …

This book is very clever, and being scientifically trained, I would have to study it closely to detect possible tricks. In any case this book is a scientific mine. Competent physicists would need to give their opinions on the method and the results. I am pleased to signal the enormous scientific work behind and the certain interest in this book beyond the polemics that it may engender here and there. …

This book deserves to be read for the scientific knowledge that it provides. …”

Alain Pelosato, Editor in Chief of Science-Fiction Magazine.

It is huge, it s like a Copernicus revolution just like the one in every millennium in sciences. This may be the most important book ever published on UFOs. I am still suspicious of theories-that-explain-it-all, but this book blew me away and I am bluffed.

Michel Picard, author of Les OVNIs, laboratoire du futur (UFOs, Laboratory of Future)

ad nauseam (see the whole bunch of book reviews).

edit on 6-30-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
reply to post by Timely

A war will follow between humans and benevolent ETs, triggered by evil humans, helped by malevolent ETs. These latter will be finally defeated and will be 'jailed' a thousand years. But great cataclysmic events will occur too within few decades.

You could wonder why there could be a war between evil humans and benevolent ETs. I invite you to read this IMPORTANT ARTICLE:

ARE WE A SECURITY THREAT TO EXTRATERRESTRIALS CIVILIZATIONS?

This is extremely important to understand the reasons of this war. It's so supremely essential that it's the most popular article of my blog.
edit on 6-9-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
To better know when the events predicted in this thread will occur, you should consider the anniversary date of the ET World Message 'Do You Wish That We Show Up?' (September 11th, 2003). Look at this thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 7-9-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It is said that Jesus died on the cross on Friday 13th.

Friday is also the day when, traditionally, Jesus Christ was crucified, making it through folklore and adding to its unpopularity.

Is it possible he could return on Friday 13th too? In september, 2013?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
1/4

This thread, claiming that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Prince William and Catherine will be the TWO WITNESSES of the Scriptures, and their boy the Prince of Cambridge GEORGE will be the CHRIST RETURNED, could be very controversial but all the claims are based on the Scriptures and Nostradamus' famous quatrain X-72. This is a fresh point of view about how to correctly interpret the Nostradamus' work, the Book of Revelations, Acts and Matthew.

FIRST: NOSTRADAMUS.

Let's start with the ONLY DATED quatrain.

French Version:

1) L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
2) Du ciel viendra un grand Roy d'effrayeur.
3) Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois.
4) Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.

English Translation:

1) The year thousand nine hundred ninety nine seven month,
2) From the heaven there will come a great King of Terror:
3)To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois,
4) Before after Mars to reign by good luck.

Here is the meaning:

1) FULL 1999 + 7 months (July 2000)

2) KING OF TERROR = Hades = Death (from which someone can resurrect in the third line) = card 13 in the tarot deck = 13 Years since heaven could mean the revolutions of Earth around the sun, i.e. the cosmic clock, (PLUS 13 YEARS = JULY 2013) (preferably IN THE JULIAN CALENDAR (Nostradamus time) which goes from July 14th to August 14th).

We should consider that the expression 'seven month' could mean 'SEPT ember', i.e. this month of september 2013 because this month is the seventh month in the old calendar which began in March. That's why we have SEPT (7) ember, OCT (8) ober, NOV (9) ember and DEC (10) ember.

In other words, Nostradamus could certainly speak about september 2013 for the Return of the Great King of Angolmois, aka Christ.

edit on 8-9-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You should note that the DOUBLE MEANING of 'SEVEN MONTH' (July and September) confirms the DOUBLE BIRTH of Prince George like it is said in Rev 12 (The woman of the Apocalypse giving birth to a male child who has to go to God and His Throne to come back with the authority of the Anointed').

The second birth is even the Resurrection of Christ / The Great King of Angolmois.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this thread continues to baffle me.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I recall a thread where you yourself claim to be one of the two witnesses and that in a few days after the thread you would be called up by aliens to attain a 'light body'.

Did that not go so well?

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS, PEOPLE
edit on 073030p://000 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

you mean this is you ?

www.cassiopaea.org...

www.theironskeptic.com...

a long time scammer ?
edit on 8-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: added some words

edit on 8-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: 2nd link

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by backcase
reply to post by Olivet

I recall a thread where you yourself claim to be one of the two witnesses and that in a few days after the thread you would be called up by aliens to attain a 'light body'.

Did that not go so well?

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS, PEOPLE
edit on 073030p://000 by backcase because: (no reason given)

I already replied to Chamber6=f to this kind of question saying to him that I was wrong about the timing due to a lack of data. I answered to him that I did receive much more intel since then. Don't worry, everything is fine.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tidnabnilims
reply to post by Olivet

you mean this is you ?

www.cassiopaea.org...

www.theironskeptic.com...

a long time scammer ?
edit on 8-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: added some words

edit on 8-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: 2nd link

Are you a newbee here?

I have already answered to this kind of remarks. I am NOT a scammer, and I already proved it in my blog.

Your first link is just the expression of an opinion from a follower of two people known in USA and France as CULT SECTARIAN LEADERS. They were prosecuted for scam in USA. They are considered as a SECT by the French administration. I never was.

They claim that the ET World Message didn't come on September 11th, 2003 for nothing. There is, INDEED, no coincidence. This message is the answer from the heaven to TPTB against its misdeeds (false flag). As was the wedding of William and Kate on the very date (April 29th) Hitler is said to marry Eva Brown. It was an answer to Satan by God.

About your second link, I showed Chamberf=6 that the author of this text, full of lies and disinformation, that my real name has always been Eric Julien, NOT Jean Ederman (pseudonymous). If he is wrong with this simple fact, he is wrong with the rest. Go back to my answers to Chamberf=6.

You can see these ones about:

The Science of Extraterrestrials

The CONDITIONAL Tsunami Alert in May 25th, 2006 and HERE.

My disappearance in 2004, and HERE in English.

In French:

HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE.

It should be enough for the time being.

If you are just able to google my name and select ONLY the negative articles against me, it means that you don't deserve God's Mercy. I invite you to change your mind and discover what I, AND OTHERS, have to say about these accusations.

Note that you were OFF-TOPIC!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join