It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

In case you have forgotten, here are my simple questions you perfectly avoid to answer:

1) What in the Bible contradicts the OP (what I call 'my' claim)?

2) How will you make the difference between Satan's miracles and God's miracles?

3) What / who is the Red Dragon with seven heads, seven diadems and ten horns?

As an educated Bible scholar / student (with connections with scholars) it should be very easy for you, right? So, why avoiding these questions. If you do not answer for me, do it for the readers eager to hear you and your 'knowledge'. Please DO NOT POST anything else before these questions have a solution from you. You know SOooooooooo much your Bible, don't you?

edit on 26-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

It has been 10 days since you made the thread. Somewhere back on early pagers...you confirmed to me that you predict something will happen to the baby in a week or two...

waiting...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Olivet

The future of these two people will tell you soon what they really are from now on (+/- a week or two).

So something will happen to William and Kate...in the next week or two ? Can you confirm that I understood you ?

In that time...I will be visiting you with a profile u2u...just to check where you stand....

I confirm.

here it is...so...couple of days remaining...on your death clock...

correction...so something will happen to William and Kate...

uh...I'm so excited about this...
edit on 26-8-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

In case you have forgotten, here are my simple questions you perfectly avoid to answer:

2) How will you make the difference between Satan's miracles and God's miracles?

As an educated Bible scholar / student (with connections with scholars) it should be very easy for you, right? So, why avoiding these questions. If you do not answer for me, do it for the readers eager to hear you and your 'knowledge'. Please DO NOT POST anything else before these questions have a solution from you. You know SOooooooooo much your Bible, don't you?

I know this wasn't directed to me but....

1. Everyone has an interpretation. Yours is only one of billions. You have opinions and ideas of meanings just like everyone else. Granted most use the rest of the new testament in conjunction and most don't involve a baby being brought back by a spaceship and then being proclaimed Jesus.

2. How will you? How do you know that you are doing god's work rather than satan's in writing this thread?
As some have said, many of the things supposed to happen before the return have not happened yet so it seems like you are jumping the gun quite a bit.

3. John wrote in metaphors, actual descriptions, and also in cases described things the best way he knew to at the time. He and god would be my bets on the two who actually will ever really know until hindsight allows us to.

And again I ask: What makes you so sure? The couple of years with the ETs, or a sudden (until now lacking) bestowed accuracy to your many, many claims over the years?

It's just a few days now before all this takes place on a world stage (you like the grand claims) when baby George returns from god's throne in a spaceship.
So like I said before, be sure and point that out in the next few days since I have a felling the entire rest of the world (besides you, of course) will not see it.

Sorry Bo Xian, I was awake early and felt like replying, but I am interested to hear what you say to his direct questions.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

How am I, in your words, "SOOOO OFF-TOPIC" when all I was doing is responding to you (the OP) about a point you brought up?

I'll check back to see the return of baby Jesus George in a spaceship announced by you in a few days, ....right?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
here it is...so...couple of days remaining...on your death clock...
correction...so something will happen to William and Kate...
uh...I'm so excited about this...
edit on 26-8-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

I wrote this on August 16th:

The future of these two people will tell you soon what they really are from now on (+/- a week or two)'s.

Let's take two weeks from August 16th, you have 16+14=30th. To this date - August 30th - consider +/- few days. Maybe 4/5 days, more or less. So, for my first claim (+/- one or two weeks), you can count until September 3th/4th. So, from now on to the middle of next week.

But I said it could be one month at max, so until september 16th.

On the John's time scale (about 2,000 years) it's very little. And I maintain what I wrote.

The whole family (William + Kate + George) is concerned by the changes. I don't know yet how the public will be informed, how long time after the changes, nor about what kind of news. But it will be necessarily unexpected for the ministry of the Two Witnesses will start soon.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

How am I, in your words, "SOOOO OFF-TOPIC" when all I was doing is responding to you (the OP) about a point you brought up?

I'll check back to see the return of baby Jesus George in a spaceship announced by you in a few days, ....right?

You are off-topic when you keep talking about my previous conditional predictions when the present topic is about the correlation between Rev.11/12 and the birth of Prince George.

Not only George, but William and Kate too. See my post above to another poster.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

I know this wasn't directed to me but....

1. Everyone has an interpretation. Yours is only one of billions. You have opinions and ideas of meanings just like everyone else. Granted most use the rest of the new testament in conjunction and most don't involve a baby being brought back by a spaceship and then being proclaimed Jesus.

FIRST OF ALL, YOU,YOURSELVES, DON'T REPLY DIRECTLY AND IN A SIMPLE WAY TO THE THREE QUESTIONS ASKED ABOVE.

Of course, everyone COULD have an interpretation. NOT everyone HAS an interpretation. So, it is false to say that there are billions of interpratations. In fact, there are quite few for a SPECIFIC POINT of the Bible. For the case of the Red Dragon, I never saw JUST ONE able to perfectly match the description made by John. That's why I am eager to listen to you, BO XIAN, or anyone else, for a proper interpretation. It's not enough, to counter a so serious claim, to say generalities, instead of addressing precise points of this discussion. Note that none of the Bible scholars never explains what 'clouds' or 'mid-air' mean in John's descriptions. How could Christ come in the middle of the sky?

There are good interpretations because they stick on the words used by the apostles. There are bad interpretations because they are far from the same words.

I already said that, BEFORE the birth of Prince George, it was very difficult for the Bible scholars to guess what all the Revelation 12 was about. That's why I am the only one, maybe except in esoteric groups, having decipher this chapter of the Apocalypse. THIS IS A FRESH POINT OF VIEW BECAUSE THE NEWS IS FRESH.

So, NOTHING contradicts 'my' claim in the Bible for there are very few parts speaking about the Return of Christ, all of which I addressed in the OP. I don't see what 'conjunction' you are speaking about. By the way, all the descriptions involving miraculous events in the Bible perfectly fit with the modern UFOs / ETs phenomena. ALL OF THEM. Most of christians are:

1) uninformed about these phenomena,
2) brainwashed with dogmas spread by people uneducated about this phenomena,
3) don't know the original words of the Bible.

2. How will you? How do you know that you are doing god's work rather than satan's in writing this thread?
As some have said, many of the things supposed to happen before the return have not happened yet so it seems like you are jumping the gun quite a bit.

The truth is godly. The Bible is godly. John's descriptions are godly. The birth of Prince George correlates John's descriptions. 'My' claim is therefore the truth, i.e. God's work. How Satan would be happy to see an heir apparent to the British Crown denouncing its misdeeds?

Many of the things supposed to happen before the return have not happened yet BECAUSE people didn't understand that THERE ARE TWO STEPS IN THE RETURN AS STATED BY JOHN IN REV.12:

1) the birth of Christ, which happens to have two steps itself (the 'official' birth, duly registered for the official acknowledgement of the authorities, and the secret and sacred birth when he goes to God and His throne),

2) the Ministry of Christ when he is grown up.

The events people are talking when they speak about the End Times are BEFORE the second step (Christ's Ministry), but AFTER the first step (Christ's birth).

It is because most of the christians made a short cut between Act I (in like manner) and Matthew 24 (the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory). I already addressed this question in the second part of the OP. Maybe this is the conjunction you were speaking about above regarding the Return of Christ.

But, when people want to join the dots, it's just ONLY TWO DOTS (Act I, Matthew 24), NOT FOUR DOTS like I did (Act I, Matthew 24, Rev.11, Rev 12).

This is why my interpretation is much more close to the truth than those of many scholars (I should say all the scholars until proven otherwise).

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Let's take two weeks from August 16th, you have 16+14=30th. To this date - August 30th - consider +/- few days. Maybe 4/5 days, more or less. So, for my first claim (+/- one or two weeks), you can count until September 3th/4th. So, from now on to the middle of next week.

No probs...I'll give you until 16th of september...let's round it up to a month.

Will check back at that time.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

3. John wrote in metaphors, actual descriptions, and also in cases described things the best way he knew to at the time. He and god would be my bets on the two who actually will ever really know until hindsight allows us to.

And again I ask: What makes you so sure? The couple of years with the ETs, or a sudden (until now lacking) bestowed accuracy to your many, many claims over the years?

It's just a few days now before all this takes place on a world stage (you like the grand claims) when baby George returns from god's throne in a spaceship.
So like I said before, be sure and point that out in the next few days since I have a felling the entire rest of the world (besides you, of course) will not see it.

THAT ARE VERY GOOD QUESTIONS INDEED!

How am I so sure about the coming events is a topic that I can't clearly elaborate on for obvious reasons. I told you that since my last claim in May 2012 I got much more new intels that involve me, and someone else close to me. All I can say is that people will know that a big change has occured with the young royals.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Good then! Stay tuned, indeed. The news won't come from me...per se.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

'My' claim is therefore the truth, i.e. God's work.

Above about sums up what I think about that.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Will you admit it when (not if) you are shown to be wrong when your dates come and pass with nothing you described happening?

After your last (and only other thread) FAILED you just went silent and disappeared...

I would hazard the guess it's the second of the two.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

No sweat. Up early for a short trip . . . I don't pay much attention to his questions.

If there are some you want answers to, please repeat them in a post of yours. Happy to respond to them as your questions, not as his.

Some levels of 'intellectual' (loose use of the term) perversity just don't warrant a response, imho.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

The major contradiction is Christ coming back "in the clouds" per Scripture and as a curious choice of a specific baby per the blatherer.

The other one is satan is the red dragon of Revelation . . . the leaps of ill-"logic" about that by the blatherer are absurd. No authentic Bible scholar has ever written anything THAT off the wall in my 66+ years of living.

.In terms of God's miracles . . . God's agents are quite willing to confess that Christ came in the flesh, died on the cross. rose from the dead, etc.

And, God's miracles are congruent with Scripture and result in enhanced life of the believer and death or bondage to satan's crew and human assistants.

Some believers will be martyred to greater eternal glory. Some will be rescued and protected by angelic forces.

To get into the red dragon and 10 horns tickles his absurdness too much.

The 10 horns are usually considered to be 10 nations or regions under 10 governmental powers or authorities. That's the most plausible interpretation.

The above . . . only because YOU asked . . . not to offer more grist for his irrational twisting and ranting about such.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

Validations from others (CIA, NSA, US NAVY, SCIENTISTS, etc) are not delusional. You are still a disinfo agent.

oh?

"...there are no reliable independent sources supporting Eric's prediction of a devastating impact which is based on his own extraterrestrial related experiences. Consequently, I publicly disassociate myself with any prediction of a devastating comet strike on or around May 25. Furthermore, I publicly disassociate myself from speculation on a possible link between extraterrestrials and the comet as a punitive action against a possible preemptive nuclear war against Iran."

How funny it is you use Michael Salla as a reference. It happens that he wrote a preface for my book The Science of The Extraterrestrials that I did refuse:

PREFACE: THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Michael Salla

Oh, by the way, here is the real story about Michael Salla 'dissociating himself from me':

ÉRIC JULIEN DISASSOCIATED FROM EXOPOLITICS INSTITUTE AND MICHAEL SALLA

rense.com...

As we told you the other day, there is no danger from Comet 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3. On his Bad Astronomy Blog, Phil Plait talks about Eric Julien, a "doomsdayer" who uses crop circles and pseudo-science to claim that a large piece of the comet will strike Earth on May 25. The claim that Phil really takes exception with is that this collision will result in a tsunami. He does a great job at simplifying the reasons why the odds of such a scenario are "vanishingly small (that’s scientist-speak again for really really small)." As he says, Julien has "a whole lot of bunk to toss around… and the impact of that is just as bad as a comet’s."

space.about.com...
Phil Plait is an astronomer, btw.
Are you? You were 11 Million kilometers off the mark. Does that count as validation for your doomsday alert?

How funny it is to use Phil Plait as a reference well known to be a bad debunker who never answer to the arguments sent to him. You'd better use another debunker who really made a point that Phil Plait didn't bother to notice: James Randi.

However, we must note, Julien has a built-in escape-hatch here. Slyly inserted into his massive tirade about the “tens of millions” of victims, is a provision. He says the massive tsunamis will take place

Except if, of course, the leaders go into reverse. That enormously will depend on you, of the actions that you will take to convince them of their folly!

Yes, it’s perhaps unkind of me, but I can see the possibility that this deluded man will decide – and declare – that there were enough “positive vibes” sent out as a result of his warning, that world leaders reversed their attitudes and the “higher intelligences” out there graciously diverted the comet debris to cancel the catastrophe.

There were no “positives vibes” but a capital event of a rigorous precision about the date: the Divine Strake test, an atomic simulation aiming at the destruction of the Iranian nuclear bunkers, has been put off indefinitely ON MAY 25th, 2006!

You can check all of this in the following website which gathered all the important articles regarding this conditional tsunami alert of May 25th, 2006:

LIST OF THE ARTICLES RELATED TO THE STORY OF THE CONDITIONAL TSUNAMI ALERT FOR MAY 25th, 2006.

CANCELLATION OF DIVINE STRAKE.

More to follow.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

Validations from others (CIA, NSA, US NAVY, SCIENTISTS, etc) are not delusional. You are still a disinfo agent.

The Official list of internet Hoaxes...
Eric Julien
Nancy Leider
Dan Burisch

That is some poor company you are listed with...And that is even from the believe it all crowd at a rival site of this!
List

This could go on and on. But your most "famous", or "infamous" fear-cry was dead wrong.

The CIA, NASA, NSA ...nobody backed you up on that.

edit on 8/25/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Anyone can say something is a hoax if one cannot look at all the aspects of the story. First, like I showed above, the prediction was conditional. Second, the condition has been met. So, no tsunami happened for the very reason mentioned has been verified (Divine Strake cancellation). So, who cares about what a bunch of nuts write in a list of whatever hoaxes they want for they are mis / uninformed about this case in particular.

Of course I knew that the main fragments of the comet SW3-73P weren't not a danger. I said it MYSELF. Phil Plait didn't mentioned that? OMG! He is so good at shooting, but so bad at reading.

I explained that the explosion of some fragments, that was UNEXPECTED by the scientists (!), had the effect to launch some smaller fragments to the Earth. So, the trajectory of these smaller fragments WAS the danger, not all the ones people usually spoke about. In addition, the solar wind combined with the sun CME had helped these fragments to come closer and closer to the Earth. And, do you remember the meteor in Russia quite recently? Everyone was stunned because NO ONE SAW IT COMING, and, above all, NO ONE EXPECTED SUCH A LITTLE FRAGMENT WOULD MAKE SO MUCH EFFECTS. I was often said that a small fragment didn't constitute a danger.

Now, let's get some meat (some titles are in French but the contents are in English):

In a nutshell, many US agencies (CIA, NSA, US NAVY, FEMA, NASA, DoD, etc) made moves that prove that I was right.

La vérite sur l'alerte au tsunami du 25 mai 2006

US NAVY : IMPACT DE COMETE VERS LE 25 MAI 2006

US SECRET SERVICE: COMET FRAGMENT IMPACT IN ATLANTIC OCEAN

NSA: USA DESTROYED THE DANGEROUS COMET FRAGMENTS

EXERCICE FEMA PACIFIC PERIL DU 23 / 25 MAI 2006

METEOR SHOWER (COMET SW3) EXPECTED IN MAY 2006 SAYS NASA

PRESS RELEASES OF THE CONDITIONAL TSUNAMI ALERT OF MAY 25 2006

MAY 25 2006, A NEW ERA HAS BEGUN!

MAY 25, 2006, SAGA OF AN AVOIDED WAR.

THE IRAN PLANS, by Seymour M. Hersh

DIVINE STRAKE : TEST NUCLÉAIRE DÉGUISÉ

DIVINE STRAKE PRÉVU LE 2 JUIN 2006 SUR UN SITE NUCLÉAIRE

DIVINE STRAKE ANNULÉ LE 25 MAI 2006, information REUTERS

Just for the fun. You were refering to the Michael Salla's dissociation article. Look what he wrote after his famous dissociation:

THE DAY OF DESTINY & THE INDEFINITE DELAY OF DIVINE STRAKE

DIVINE STRAKE VS DIVINE STRIKE

This is funny because he uses my prediction and the cancellation of Divine Strake to state that the US gov could have make a decision based on my prediction...from which he dissociated himself weeks before!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

'My' claim is therefore the truth, i.e. God's work.

Above about sums up what I think about that.

HOW DISHONEST YOU ARE!

You select just the end of the series of sentences I wrote to reach that conclusion. I wrote just above:

The truth is godly. The Bible is godly. John's descriptions are godly. The birth of Prince George correlates John's descriptions. 'My' claim is therefore the truth, i.e. God's work.

It's just a matter of logic. BTW, you didn't mention the question about Satan:

How Satan would be happy to see an heir apparent to the British Crown denouncing its misdeeds?

What you do is the work of a stupid debunker, in the dirtiest meaning of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I put all of this to close this OFF-TOPIC discussion. Now, let's go back to the present thread. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

I put all of this to close this OFF-TOPIC discussion. Now, let's go back to the present thread. Thanks!

Well that was... interesting. Extremely odd, but interesting. Amusing too.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join