It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

My opinions are based on facts.

The only facts you seem to really have captured is that there is a bible with many chapters and verses, and that Kate had a baby boy.

The rest is all you.

I'd realized that his blather was wholesale his own convoluted twisted fantasies.

I hadn't thought about it sufficiently to realize the above.

BUT YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

A gnat's fart would have provided more true substance.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

Evidently he fantasizes that God cares . . . or that the "Royals" will care . . . perhaps that he'll be heralded as some forerunner brilliantly anointed of God to disclose this startling revelation.

barf, cough, cough . . . gotta stop that speculation . . . it might be a threat to the comfortable repose of my breakfast in its current internal location.

But really . . . what can he possibly imagine will be the response.

And isn't it approaching the 2 weeks timeline where he claimed, predicted something dramatic or significant related thereto?

I wonder if the failure of that will shut him up. I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

A question for you.

Do any of his threads ever get put in the HOAX forum?

Perhaps it's time, if not.

I can't think of any better category . . . unless there's a forum for the 100% irrational fantasies sort of thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Someone reminded us upthread about the Scripture where in the NT the angels told the disciples watching Christ ascend in the clouds that He would RETURN IN LIKE MANNER.

One can't get any plainer than that.

[color=6699FF]there's no possible way that THAT "like manner" could be construed as Kate and Will's little George. NO POSSIBLE WAY.

Are you THAT blind? Are you THAT deaf? You should consult for this specific form of autism. STILL MUTE ABOUT MY PRECISE QUESTIONS?

Now, for the part I selected above, you mispresented the claim of mine. IT IS BECAUSE THE CHILD WILL GO TO GOD AND HIS THRONE THAT THE CHRIST WILL RETURN IN LIKE MANNER, aka in an extraterrestrial spaceship.

It's NOT the birth of Prince George everyone knows (July 22nd, 2013) that corresponds to Acts 1:9-11:

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them.

11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

but the part of Rev.12 which clearly states:

5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod. Her child was caught up to God and his throne.

Like you see, there is a coma between the first and the second sentence. This is therefore a TWO STEPS EVENT:

1) the Prince George birth as covered by the media,

2) THEN, his ABDUCTION to God and his throne.

THIS IS ONLY ONCE ABDUCTED THAT THE CHILD BECOMES CHRIST WHO RETURNS 'IN LIKE MANNER', FROM THE 'CLOUDS' (Matthew 24:30), 'TO RULE ALL THE NATIONS' LATER FOR IT IS THE REASON WHY HE IS ABDUCTED.

This has not occured yet since the woman of the apocalypse (Kate) has not fleed from the Red Dragon (the royal family).

In Rev. 12:5, John describes this reason (destined to rule the nations) after the birth as the cause for his abduction. This abduction implies that he will return from Heaven the same way he left Earth 2,000 years ago.

Reading is not enough. Understanding what you read is much better. The moral of this story is that you let believe the readers I am the crazy one, when it is you the lazy one.

I wrote in the 2/4 part of the OP:

Matthew 24:30.

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[a] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

The medias coverage of the Prince George birth was the greatest ever, even more glorious and powerful than Jesus' birth 2,000 years ago. This is a fact.

The sign of the Son of Man in Heaven was precisely the STAR of DAVID alignement the very day of his birth. But since there will have TWO STEPS FOR THE RETURN OF CHRIST:

1) His birth,
2) His Ministry (before the 'Thousand Year Peace of God' period),

the second step will be much more known for He will come with ETs ships. Like it is said in the Revelations His birth will be followed by a 'trip' to 'God and His Throne', aka an ET abduction and a Return from His Throne.

edit on 25-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
reply to post by Olivet

Blah, blah, blah, blah.
Baby, Kate, blah, blah blah.
Don't care.

Oh, I understand. That's WHY you're still here, reading the comments!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

I am the one saying that newborn Prince George WILL BE Christ returned, but IS the child of the woman of the apocalypse.

Yes we know. You have been saying that in colored writing over and over. Still doesn't make it true.

You know, I agree with you! Isn't it fantastic? What did I say? But is it that important? No, sure. It's not SINCE I am crazy, right? Why would you remember the WHOLE STORY if you have already concluded I am delusional. You are too smart to suspend your judgement and see what is coming, LIKE I ASKED THE READERS TO DO SO.

It's not STILL true as long as the Prince George has not gone 'to God and his throne'. So, like I lenghtfully wrote, soooooooooooo many times, ONLY the FIRST PART OF REV.12 is true thanks to all the facts presented. BUT we need to see the move of William and Kate to deduct that Prince George, and themselves, went to God and his throne.

So you are a disinfo agent, nothing else, as far as you refuse to read my replies to the critics and to understand them.

I have been reading your replies to your many critics. You try to validate your delusions with your (same) delusions. That doesn't work very well in actually proving anything.
Calling someone a disinfo agent is the standard name calling technique used by those that have no real proof or valid arguments.

Validations from others (CIA, NSA, US NAVY, SCIENTISTS, etc) are not delusional. You are still a disinfo agent.

One could criticize somebody else if one has something to show that could do better, sketch or anything relevant. Otherwise, you're just a foolish sad nut.

Why would I even want to "sketch" out your ideas in a pictorially descriptive way when I don't believe a word of it in the first place?

I don't want you to make sketches for 'my' claims, but for YOURS, if any. Since you didn't prove I was wrong by ANY SORT OF ARGUMENT, NOR ANY SKETCH OF WHAT COULD BE THE RED DRAGON, OR THE WHOLE STORY IN REV.12, then you are just a foolish sad nut. You disagree with me for impartial and rational reasons you don't know yourselves! This is the very definition of a nut. It is not sufficient to name people to prove they are wrong.

SO WHAT? Where is the problem when you read all the arguments I presented? What's the link with the previous moves I did before, for which I created the blog (in my signature to get access to it)?

You are saying your word is more valid than your hundreds of written critics. And you keep promoting your blog (bad form).

No, I show that there were many people (CIA, NSA, US NAVY, SCIENTISTS, etc) telling I was right. The 'hundreds of critics' you speak about don't even bother to read my answers...and theirs.

Do you think that the world progresses with old mindsets?

No.

I also don't think it progresses by deluding ourselves in fantasies and dreams either.

I agree with you. And thanks to you, everyone will know I am wrong...the very moment you can PROVE it. The facts are on my side, until now, remember...

Heu...I am still waiting...your evidences are...?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

A question for you.

Do any of his threads ever get put in the HOAX forum?

Perhaps it's time, if not.

I can't think of any better category . . . unless there's a forum for the 100% irrational fantasies sort of thread.

No, none of my threads were put in the hoaxes forum. You are insulting the admin of this website / forum and show how lazy you are. You should have checked this by going to my profil. Maybe have you. You follow an only one purpose here.

This is another attempt from you to shut me up to save readers from the hell, right? In other words, you don't want people to discover another truth than yours. We are no more in the dark Middle-Ages. Did you notice that?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I am reading the comments because:
a) I am bored
b) I enjoy a good laugh.
Thanks for coming out though.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Cynic

Evidently he fantasizes that God cares . . . or that the "Royals" will care . . . perhaps that he'll be heralded as some forerunner brilliantly anointed of God to disclose this startling revelation.

barf, cough, cough . . . gotta stop that speculation . . . it might be a threat to the comfortable repose of my breakfast in its current internal location.

But really . . . what can he possibly imagine will be the response.

And isn't it approaching the 2 weeks timeline where he claimed, predicted something dramatic or significant related thereto?

I wonder if the failure of that will shut him up. I doubt it.

MIRACLE! MIRACLE! MIRACLE!

You suddenly remember that there is a deadline! It means that the doubt is eating you. You're not so sure I am absolutely wrong, that I fantasize. You HOPE I am wrong and fantasize, but you don't know it yet for sure. Otherwise, you wouldn't speak about this deadline to shut me up. You would be CERTAIN it's impossible. It means YOU ARE NOT RIGHT UNTIL NOTHING HAPPENS WITHIN A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME.

But the miracle is half what it seems to be.

I said +/- 1 or 2 weeks. I then later add one month at max. The day I wrote that should be around August 20th if my memory serves me correctly.

Of course, I don't know the day, nor the hour. I only know the period like I already told everyone. AND IT WAS NOT FOR SOMETHING DRAMATIC BUT PRECISELY FOR PRINCE GEORGE TO GO TO GOD AND HIS THRONE.

Even if this event occurs in two months it won't change the least thing I wrote since my estimation of the time is not God's.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
reply to post by Olivet

I am reading the comments because:
a) I am bored
b) I enjoy a good laugh.
Thanks for coming out though.

At least, you appreciate the show. If it's the case, you will love what is coming next out of this thread / website.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The true substance comes from God. I just warn you about it, for it will come fast. Didn't you catch it?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

You talk about how bad ad hominem attacks are while in the same breath you call other posters idiots, mentally challenged, unable to read, disinfo agents, weak, of low IQ, crazy, fanatical, brainwashed, etc., etc., etc.

edit on 8/25/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: sp

I describe what I see. It's not necessarily what people really are, but what they really show from themselves through their posts. IT'S UP TO THEM TO RATIONALLY ARGUE. THEY DON'T.

I saw very good posts, even contradicting me, giving arguments that I was able to discuss, while those I showed these deviant behaviors NEVER GAVE ME THE LEAST SOLID ARGUMENT.

But of course, you hypocritically said I was not concerned by YOUR ATTACKS.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

My opinions are based on facts.

The only facts you seem to really have captured is that there is a bible with many chapters and verses, and that Kate had a baby boy.

The rest is all you.

I admit, this is 'my' theory. But you SEEM (like I seemed just above) to really have problems with the virtue of honesty. Reread my OP in four parts. This is quite schocking to read your post above after 18 pages of explanations.

Medidate on this word: HO-NES-TY.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

You talk about how bad ad hominem attacks are wile in the same breath you call other posters idiots, mentally challenged, unable to read, disinfo agents, weak, of low IQ, crazy, fanatical, brainwashed, etc., etc., etc.

That fact alone should indicate some seriously faulty thinking, reality testing.

The rest of us have somewhat charitably tried to wake him up to the . . . uhhhh brown goooey stuff he seems to keep smearing all over his face and reputation . . . but he won't have any accurate feedback.

Instead, it's the ad hominem assaultiveness.

When he can't remotely approach a rational argument or presentation . . . it's quickly kill the messengers on the other side as a strategy.

What a classic fail of his argument.

You have a short memory trouble. You were one of the first people having named and insulted me. So, all you say is the way around.

By the way, I don't need your charity to wake me up, especially if it consists in avoiding to answer to my simple questions, and in failing to prove me wrong with a point-by-point argumentation.

The one to be awake is you. You never admit there was at least some troubling coincidences with the Scriptures in the Prince George birth. It would have been the minimum from an educated open minded person. You failed to do so.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

But of course, you hypocritically said I was not concerned by YOUR ATTACKS.

Could you quote where I said that?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You disagree with me for impartial and rational reasons

That is the one thing I can agree with you about.

Now let us know when little baby George goes before God's throne and returns in a spaceship with all the "videos of it" on the net, will you?

Because I have a feeling the rest of the planet won't be able to tell when it has happened. You've said it's soon, so I will keep an eye out for your proclamation.
edit on 8/25/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Validations from others (CIA, NSA, US NAVY, SCIENTISTS, etc) are not delusional. You are still a disinfo agent.

oh?

"...there are no reliable independent sources supporting Eric's prediction of a devastating impact which is based on his own extraterrestrial related experiences. Consequently, I publicly disassociate myself with any prediction of a devastating comet strike on or around May 25. Furthermore, I publicly disassociate myself from speculation on a possible link between extraterrestrials and the comet as a punitive action against a possible preemptive nuclear war against Iran."

rense.com...

As we told you the other day, there is no danger from Comet 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3. On his Bad Astronomy Blog, Phil Plait talks about Eric Julien, a "doomsdayer" who uses crop circles and pseudo-science to claim that a large piece of the comet will strike Earth on May 25. The claim that Phil really takes exception with is that this collision will result in a tsunami. He does a great job at simplifying the reasons why the odds of such a scenario are "vanishingly small (that’s scientist-speak again for really really small)." As he says, Julien has "a whole lot of bunk to toss around… and the impact of that is just as bad as a comet’s."

space.about.com...
Phil Plait is an astronomer, btw.
Are you? You were 11 Million kilometers off the mark. Does that count as validation for your doomsday alert?

The Official list of internet Hoaxes...
Eric Julien
Nancy Leider
Dan Burisch

That is some poor company you are listed with...And that is even from the believe it all crowd at a rival site of this!
List

This could go on and on. But your most "famous", or "infamous" fear-cry was dead wrong.

The CIA, NASA, NSA ...nobody backed you up on that.

And last years thread you were so sure about that you similarly attacked those who disagreed with you? (May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.) www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing!

The world did not see you and the other person transplanted into different bodies then presented on a world stage did we?

Your track record is less than stellar to say the least.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Hahaha! That's what I tought. You're so uninformed! It's gonna be a pleasure to reply to you soon, when I get enough time. Note that you are SOOO OFF-TOPIC.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

You disagree with me for impartial and rational reasons

That is the one thing I can agree with you about.

Now let us know when little baby George goes before God's throne and returns in a spaceship with all the "videos of it" on the net, will you?

Because I have a feeling the rest of the planet won't be able to tell when it has happened. You've said it's soon, so I will keep an eye out for your proclamation.

You make me laugh so much.
I thank you for that. I wrote:

You disagree with me for impartial and rational reasons you don't know yourselves!

You understood the opposite of what I wrote. It meant that you disagree with 'my' claim for NO REASONS, that YOU implicitly present as impartial and rational reasons WITHOUT CONTENT, ACTUALLY.

In other words, YOU HAVE AN EMPTY BAG OF ARGUMENTS.

You're so laughable with BO XIAN. You support him and his empty bag of arguments. He supports you with your disinfos and empty bag of arguments. If I was paranoiac, I would say there is a conspiracy in progress made by trolls and shills.

As for the Prince George being gone to God and his throne, it will suffice to SEE WHAT UNEXPECTED MOVE FROM WILLIAM & KATE WILL SURPRISE EVERYONE.

edit on 26-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I will quote you about this when you will quote the reply of you, you claimed to exist, to a question from me, the reply for which you said you were not off-topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join