It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Galactic Historian who can read anyones Akashic Record.. up to and including the universe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

Okay the money issue aside that wasn't the point of this thread right?
What did you get out of the message that was spoken in the episodes. I assume all the posters that are de-railing this thread like a Amtrack train have watched, listened and learned what the message is BEFORE posting a reply. Right?
If you are too numb in the grey matter to understand the message that is being giving for free then be a good fellow and don't post. Have a nice day.

The message looses all meaning when the messenger is an obvious con man!

If you are too numb in the grey matter to understand that you are being played like a cheap fiddle........then carry on posting good fellow! .......I would never tell anyone not to post on ATS whatever their opinions are.......Good day to you too sir!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
reply to post by TH3S33K3R

You would think a super evolved reiki ascended 12th degree yoda master that is millions of years old and has access to the secrets of the Universe and the entire history of everything that ever was, is, or will be would have no need for something as trivial as human currency

If there are very evil forces present here on earth let's say NWO bringers, Big Brother and so on, assuming duality is real, then I believe the opposite as having forces for greater good could be true. Is this man telling the truth or not, I do not know, but we must not forget that there is much more to be seen than some currently do.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Jahari

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. I just read you recent thread. Shame on you...lol...

I know it was hypocritical and shameless but it got me stars lol

You suck.

2nd

I tell you how the Galactic Historian came into being

Andrew was playing World of Warcraft 24/7 in the basement of his mums house, and was parading around the pvp battlegrounds in his level 33 green gear getting his butt kicked, cause his gear really sucked and he realised he needed to get the first expansion pack from 2008 to allow him to upgrade his gear, so he created this mythical character the Galactic Historian in 2013 to get people to hand over their money. There is no mystery just a guy who wants to be able to buy the last five years of wow expansion packs.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I am not a sceptic, but if this important to humankind why not free access to the information? This is much of the same so called "system": if you want something,pay for it! Basically, it just goes against what he is "preaching"...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindlouka

Just to make it clear, I was refering to the interview being payed to watch.
About the personal readings, as long as he doesn't seek fortune and glory and he genuinely he wants to help enlight others, why not let people give whatever they want?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

I really agree with you! If you get the "gift" for free, it's not right to ask others for money. I learnt that from Spiritualism (Espiritismo) But, since it's a giving-receiving thing, it's ok to ask for whatever people want to give and may not even be money.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Very well said!
Thanks for your post

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by inwardspiral

Yep absolutely well put inwardspiral.

It's funny all the bashers don't even take the time to investigate the subject matter and instantly draw a conclusion.
Which is fine if that's what tickles your fancy. But a true skeptic would at least evaluate the subject matter would they not?

As for the money issue - which seems to be the only real argument you lot talk about. Let me clarify again for you all.
The Galactic Historian has not charged any money for any of the subject matter that pertains to humanity as a whole. He has freely given many hours of his time to make his message known and continues to do so multiple times each week. If you want a personal reading for your own akashic record, then there is a charge... obviously just like any service you go and get in the world.

I'm glad someone else has found this information to be of some value

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Argyll you say obvious conman.
I wonder what's happened to you at some point in your life for you to so readily draw such a conclusion?

Has someone betrayed you before and this is your immediate reaction when someone or a situation is presented to you again?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

excellently put Thruthseek3r!
Thanks for your post.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

All I see is a slow transition into a new era full of fear and more lies. Nothing good will come out of anything since we are just worthless animals to them.

In the end you guys are all the same, claiming outrageous crap to be true and what not. You want to help the world? Stop spreading lies but that's probably not a good idea.... it'd be scary if every human knew exactly what was happening to them and the planet.

I know I wouldn't want to be in a position of power when that happens.....

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless

All I see is a slow transition into a new era full of fear and more lies. Nothing good will come out of anything since we are just worthless animals to them.

In the end you guys are all the same, claiming outrageous crap to be true and what not. You want to help the world? Stop spreading lies but that's probably not a good idea.... it'd be scary if every human knew exactly what was happening to them and the planet.

Hi Meaningless,
Thanks for your post.
I make no claim as to what's true and what's not. I did say to listen to the subject matter and listen to your own heart. See what resonates with your own self as to what's true and what's not. The truth for me may not be the truth for you and vice versa.

Take away for a moment the fact that there is a fellow named Andrew Bartzis and calls himself the galactic historian. Take away for a moment the fact that he exists and the story he has given here. Now, look at the world around you. Look at the world inside of you. Now, ask yourself this question.. are you truly free to do as you wish in this world? Are you doing what you would like to be doing at this moment?

If you answered no, then your journey starts here... as to why.... in my eyes, banking systems, governments, media, pharmaceutical companies are all designed to keep you enslaved to their systems. You are born in a world of enslavement. You have to pay taxes do you not? You have to obey the law do you not? Well who's law is it? It's not my law.. I didn't get asked whether I wanted to accept this law or not...
Question question question..

I don't see how knowing this and questioning this is promoting fear. I see this as an opportunity now to take control of our own free will and reclaim what has been taken from us.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What is wrong with people that they have to blast this information/post ongoing? If it doesn't speak to you, move on. I thought threads were for meaningful discussion.

For me, I'm an educated, very open minded individual. I find his information intriguing and yes, I would pay for his services. Why wouldn't I? Time is money. We live in a monetary system. If he doesn't charge and spends 20 to 40 hours/week doing this, then how would he earn a living?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by TH3S33K3R
So let me ask you this..

What if the information that is coming through is actually correct?

let me ask you this..

What if the bloke is just babbling the usual newage (rhymes with sewage) nonsense?

Non sense or not there is something true about the soul and spirit. I can in no way prove what he is saying to be true or not but I can say from my own experience soul and spirit are very real, this I confirm.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Okay the money issue aside that wasn't the point of this thread right?
What did you get out of the message that was spoken in the episodes. I assume all the posters that are de-railing this thread like a Amtrack train have watched, listened and learned what the message is BEFORE posting a reply. Right?
If you are too numb in the grey matter to understand the message that is being giving for free then be a good fellow and don't post. Have a nice day.

The message looses all meaning when the messenger is an obvious con man!

If you are too numb in the grey matter to understand that you are being played like a cheap fiddle........then carry on posting good fellow! .......I would never tell anyone not to post on ATS whatever their opinions are.......Good day to you too sir!

I have a little question for you, do you believe soul and spirit are real or have you experimented them?
If not then it is clear and reasonable to think like you do but biased your thinking is because you did not experience them and so anything which relates to esoteric manners simply makes no sense to you, you can not acknowledge it, you have no reference in your life about it.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless

This is exactly the kind of mindset the ones who are in negativity and fear wants you to be thinking like fear. Let me be clear, we have to be careful within our current way of perceiving data and information, but thinking at the beginning something will have a negative outcome without even having a look at it and judging in an unbiased way is lethal.

How can the outcome be truly other than negative if you start with a negative mindset? Psychologically, it is evident this kind of thinking will lead you to negativity so what about it on the long run? Be careful with your thoughts, they have more power than you might think over your own life brother.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3S33K3R
Yeah I guess it didn't take long for the sceptics to come out.

If you want to get a personal reading ..and like any personal service whether it's a massage, acupuncture, or a rub and tug... they all cost money right?

Here's a suggestion.. have a listen to the interviews and then see how the information resonates with you.

well....if he knows everything...you would think he could have come up with a way to make his own money. Just saying. Of course it will resonate with you....it's pretty much what people want to hear. We are not in control of our crappy lives and we can change it if we all fight back. Seems like a pretty universal outlook on things to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have a little thing which ticked to my hear. Many times I heard about the practice of free will and it pops into my mind: "Does as thou will". Is not that strange?

The information given by this guy are very interesting, but then he goes into talking about astrology and saying weird kind of words which seems to be some kind of magick saying?

I am now being a bit more suspicious about this man, not saying he might be wrong, but saying something is very weird considering what I just said.

Be careful before eating everything he has to say he might be trying to plug some magick practices into your life, or not, yours to decide, but I had to say it to you ATSers.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
I have a little thing which ticked to my hear. Many times I heard about the practice of free will and it pops into my mind: "Does as thou will". Is not that strange?

The information given by this guy are very interesting, but then he goes into talking about astrology and saying weird kind of words which seems to be some kind of magick saying?

I am now being a bit more suspicious about this man, not saying he might be wrong, but saying something is very weird considering what I just said.

Be careful before eating everything he has to say he might be trying to plug some magick practices into your life, or not, yours to decide, but I had to say it to you ATSers.

Thruthseek3r

Edit:

I must add to this post that the guy has some interesting information concerning the 15 archons (parasites) which are 6th to 9th dimensional beings who split themselves into fragments an hijacked the incarnation grid, I have seen some of the fragments in some people, but the guy also talked about the occult so what is my overall word?

Even if this man has some truth, take it with a grain of salt, because we humans have the tendency to take for granted a whole when only part of the whole resonate within us, and I think this could be one of the greatest deception, prudence is advised.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Yeah quite possibly Thruthseek3r. You never can be sure as to anyones motivations.
The best thing we can do is process it, and then decide how it resonates with us.

I believe our gut feelings / instincts are our truth barometer for what works for us and what doesn't.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join