It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Galactic Historian who can read anyones Akashic Record.. up to and including the universe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I just got a copy of Edgar Cayce's book - Akashic Records.
After I read that, I'll check this fella out and compare the two.
Side note - Cayce didn't charge anyone for telling them about the Akashic Records ...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The thing that gave Cayce credibility in my view was that he predicted nearly a hundred years before it was found there is a hidden chamber under the Sphinx paw. I mean wow whats the chances of that being a lucky guess.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Here's an easy way to find out if a spiritual worker of any kind is worth listening to: if he/she asks for money, you can safely dismiss it. People who do it for money may even have some skills, but they're at the service of their own egos, not others. Keep this in mind once and for all: the best spiritual advice is ALWAYS FREE. Always. No exceptions.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Yes because with infinite cosmic knowledge... He purposefully puts himself into a body that can't obtain a greater evolution in higher spiritual densities.

Thus putting himself at the mercy of needing to purchase food... water... toilet paper.

Hey I can buy that portion of it due to certain humanity genetic constraints that may be forced upon his chosen incarnation time period.

However, what I can't buy, is that he maintains this cosmic knowledge access... With this knowledge, he could easily build himself a replicator and small fusion power device to run it.
There would be no Earthly or Spiritual reason to charge money...

... unless of course he doesn't truly have said access.

Simple logic here folks.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
he predicted nearly a hundred years before it was found there is a hidden chamber under the Sphinx paw. I mean wow whats the chances of that being a lucky guess.

Any valid source to this chamber actually existing?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3S33K3R
A few weeks ago, I came across one of the most intriguing human beings ... or should I say souls that I've ever heard of. It was on in5d.com there were 3 youtube links to the Walking in Energy channel from Blog Talk Radio - The Galactic History Show.

The Galactic History Show 1
The Galactic History Show 2
The Galactic History Show 3

And so the story goes.. there is a fellow named Andrew Bartzis who claims he can tune into any persons akashic record that he ventures near or communicates with. On the surface, this sounded like a pretty amazing talent. It was enough to keep me interested and hear more about what he had to say. For the next 2 days I polished off the 3 episodes of the interview and nevertheless I was blown away.

Andrew can not only access personal akashic records, but given he has had this talent for many years, he has been able to expand upon and ask of the akashic every conceivable question he could ever think of - and get answers!
Answers pertaining to our very existence, souls, soul groups, health and healing, dimensions, multi-dimensional beings, energy harvesting, karma, aliens / space families you name it he has asked it.

He also claims he has been planning his arrival on this planet for many millions of years as this is the time he is most needed to bring forth hidden and suppressed knowledge. And most importantly he does so from the sacred neutral perspective.

If you've been wondering why the world is so buggered up, then he offers a very convincing explanation.
This reality with which we are all currently co-creating in has been hijacked. It has been hijacked by 15 massive multidimensional time travelling beings. These beings have then splintered fragments of themselves and inserted these into human bodies for the purposes of their own enjoyment. Consider it like a big chess game. They got bored with whatever they were doing before coming to earth and thought it would be fun to alter our existence in a way that would control our free will.

This he calls the system of domination and control. Many of the people in political organisations around the world, big corporate companies, medical systems, black ops military industrial type groups, banking families and I'm sure you can all guess the rest, are fragments of these larger multidimensional beings. Quite possibly many of the people in these organisations might not even know who they are really a part of, but their impulses and driving motivations are directed to them subtly from beyond the veil.

To add insult to injury, these multidimensional beings were able to add some "fine print" into each of our soul contracts for this earthly experience. This fine print has basically robbed us of our free will in this existence. It allows us to be controlled by the media, governments, medical authorities, banks etc.

However the good news is we can reclaim our free will from these systems of domination and control. We all can reclaim our sovereign free will and we can create the earth and experience that we really want to be living in. But we need to start taking action.

Well hopefully I've wet your appetites to learn more. I find it absolutely fascinating and it is the first time in a long time I've found something I can really sink my teeth into.

For the sceptics, even if this is complete nonsense there is a good message in the story and that message makes it worthy of consideration.

Happy learning!

No.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Jahari

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. I just read you recent thread. Shame on you...lol...

I know it was hypocritical and shameless but it got me stars lol

You suck.

2nd

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This was amusing, thanks.. hopefully nobody is buying what that guy is selling, if so .. they deserved the con

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It's just my humble opinion but I think that there are many here who if we had this ability, certainly wouldn't be wasting it earning money, but using it to make the world a better place.

No matter how you spin the the logic, monetary compensation shouldn't be necessary to reveal the secrets of the universe. It is knowledge that is power, not money.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Jahari

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. I just read you recent thread. Shame on you...lol...

I know it was hypocritical and shameless but it got me stars lol

...and here's another star just for being honest, sugar... LMAO
Second line (not allowed, I know, but gotta bend the rules once in a while, mods, eh?)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
-Crazy new ager who claims to possess the secrets of the universe: check.

-Can access your "akashic records": check.

-Has finally decided to incarnate after waiting millions of years because the earth really needs him now: Check

-Apparently didn't bother to incarnate into a wealthy family and needs your money: Check.

-Has a website with a product page: Check.

You forgot to add:

- Knew he'd find a lot of suckers around: Check.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Lemme guess for only 4 easy payments $19.95?

Just curious how much it is gonna cost me to get "MY SOUL" back. Now if there is fine print I say "I AM A SOVEREIGN SOUL" and it negates any fine print. Unfortunately I still seemed to be trapped in this system and have some bills to pay, so whatever you are selling truth should always be free...
edit on 16-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm almost speechless, almost.

The fact the some people buy this (to quote my favorite comedian, Joe Biden) malarkey, fills me with the most powerful sensation of utter and complete despair at the state of humanity.

Essentially, this guy has resurrected Miss Cleo's and Dionne Warwick's old scam and has simply jacked the prices up.

There is just no cure for stupid, but there's always rather expensive treatments, I guess.
edit on 8/16/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
His "revocation of contracts" page is... err... interesting:
www.andrewbartzis.com...

He revokes contracts with the "banking families" (but not, apparently, with their money.) He revokes contracts with a lot of things, and in spite of his contact with the Akashic Records is not aware of the consequences of this (he revokes all government... but I imagine if someone broke into his house, stole stuff, and then started a fire, he would scream to the heavens if the police didn't investigate and the fire department didn't come. And he'd probably be mad if his garbage wasn't picked up and his road wasn't fixed and he couldn't get water or sewer services.

You'd think a few million years of knowledge from billions of people would give him access to this enlightenment, wouldn't you?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
His "revocation of contracts" page is... err... interesting:
www.andrewbartzis.com...
but I imagine if someone broke into his house, stole stuff, and then started a fire, he would scream to the heavens if the police didn't investigate and the fire department didn't come. And he'd probably be mad if his garbage wasn't picked up and his road wasn't fixed and he couldn't get water or sewer services.

I wonder if he pays tax on the $3200 Smackeroos he bilks out of solicits from his terrible stupid fools that hire him interested clients. Or does he tell the IRS that they aren't vibrating at the right frequency for him to pay taxes.

You'd think a few million years of knowledge from billions of people would give him access to this enlightenment, wouldn't you?

Can't he just make a contract with the bank for a free credit card, unlimited credit balance, no interest and Bob's your uncle.
edit on 16-8-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

I think any half assed fiction writer could put something similar together and take phone calls basically relaying how the client's life is intertwined with the universe they created.

This is no different if someone opened a hotline to describe how a person's real life intersects with Skyrim or World of Warcraft.

Oh yeah, see, in your past life in Dimension Babaloo you were a Fruby-Boo, shakalaka ding dong you like the man with the sing song, there's no Fred Flinstone in banana-dome see the wrongs make right home, is this thing on?
edit on 16-8-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
LOL@planning our lives 2 million years in advance. So my little cousin who spends his days eating Doritos playing Call of Duty...

He planned that 2 million years ago!

"Dude, eons from now, I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Dude, just wait and see, words can't even describe it."

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Okay the money issue aside that wasn't the point of this thread right? What did you get out of the message that was spoken in the episodes. I assume all the posters that are de-railing this thread like a Amtrack train have watched, listened and learned what the message is BEFORE posting a reply. Right?

If you are too numb in the grey matter to understand the message that is being giving for free then be a good fellow and don't post. Have a nice day.

S & F

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3S33K3R

For the sceptics, even if this is complete nonsense there is a good message in the story and that message makes it worthy of consideration.

Where have I heard that before? Almost verbatim even. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a warm fuzzy feeling but when you put more than one cook in the kitchen, you're going to have trouble.

I would pay to see Darryl Anka A.K.A Bashar, in the same room with this guy. For the pure entertainment value.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Clearly.

From his website:

Temporarily not taking any more new bookings
Do not send a payment unless you have a booking date!
I have enough booking requests for the next 3 1/2 months plus.
Please be patient with the booking process

He has to turn down business.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well something a lot of you people need to understand that someone such as a psychic, hypnotist, and whatnot.. has to charge money unless he wouldn't be able to address anyone at all. Edgar Cayce didn't have an internet site where he would have thousands if not millions of people asking him questions. Its impossible for just one man to answer to so many people. So to cut down on the amount of people they could answer to, they have to give themselves a price... then if your really high on demand, you have to bring up your price to even 10,000$ such as the hypnotist Steve Jones. Its logic really and I find it really stupid when you guys attack people and don't give them a chance when they are selling something. Of course, the majority of people selling things are charlatans but there is a good amount percentage of people who aren't.

As for this fella... I am not a validating character to any of you nor would my words mean anything but my intuition strikes me as he is speaking truth. I gained such an intuition by giving every piece of knowledge a chance by reading /listening/watching and leaving my perceptions/beliefs/ out of it. Something which can be quite impossible for most of you to do. Theseeker, I appreciate that you posted this here because it is opening me to some new information but you shouldn't be surprised that these people are all just attacking it. To be able to understand such knowledge or even take it into consideration would have required years of esoteric knowledge or some sort of understanding of it all..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join