It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you listen to the TED Radio hour???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Some of you that know TED Talks, which is popular on youtube and that, may or may not know about that new pod cast they have called The TED Radio Hour. That's a great podcast. I've been listening to it for a while now and I bet most anyone on this forum would be interested in it.

The only disappointment is when you get these NWO yuppies on there trying to promote some NWO agend or technology that will further enslave and push the nwo under the guies of helping and protecting humanity. I can't stand that as it happens sometimes, and the morons generally don't even know any better either.

But in general the stuff they talk about it is really amazing. Like it's amazing to hear about the mad science projects that some people are working on out there. Really boggles the mind.

Have you heard of that podcast and do you listen to it?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
No one listens to the TED radio hr? awhhhhhh

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I just heard my first episode this weekend. My local radio station KCRW was already the best and they got even better. I've enjoyed TED talks for a while and the radio is a smart venue for pooling topics along with the interviews.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well if you have an iphone you get the Tune In radio app. Then on that you search up TED and you'll get the podcasts.

new topics

top topics

join