It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare troops planning home visits

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Normally I just post things that seem interesting or amusing but this news smacked me right in the face. Here it is folks, lock the doors and batten down the hatches. Here come the Obamacare Police. This is scary stuff.

It’s all in readiness for Obamacare, which will include home visits for many citizens, maybe even everyone, depending on the interpretation of the law.

“Health and Human Services’ website states that your family will be targeted if you fall under the ‘high-risk’ categories below: Families where mom is not yet 21. Families where someone is a tobacco user. Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities. Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forced who have had multiple deployments outside the United States,” Cook wrote.

Looks like some are fighting it though.

(Constitutional attorney and author Kent Master) Brown, during the last legislative session, had a conversation with South Carolina Rep. Bill Chumley, who proposed a bill to nullify some Obamacare provisions. His plan was to give the state authority to arrest federal agents for trespassing and make forced home inspections under Obamacare illegal in his state.

Source

Folks we are in for it now. There are the battle lines for anyone who wants to stand for liberty.
edit on 15-8-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
My God, what are these visits even for? Ex-military are targeted? Targeted for what?

These people are going to meet armed resistance at some point. Especially if you are going to target military personnel you are just asking for them to retaliate. This is just a fact.

Our government is out of control. When will it end? When will the people say enough?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

It's all about total control for the state. Domination is their goal.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

This is from World Net Daily and Bob Unruh. I would say it belongs in the hoax bin, but it is far more befarious in intentions...

There is not one ounce of truth in that story

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoxomoxoa
reply to post by Bassago

This is from World Net Daily and Bob Unruh. I would say it belongs in the hoax bin, but it is far more befarious in intentions...

So why is South Carolina Rep. Bill Chumley proposing a bill to nullify some Obamacare provisions and give the state authority to arrest federal agents for trespassing and make forced home inspections under Obamacare?

If it is a hoax I'd ask the mods to step in right now, move it to Hoax and I'll acknowledge it.

Edit to add
South Carolina Lawmakers Propose 5-Year Jail Sentence for 'Obamacare' Implementation

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoxomoxoa
reply to post by Bassago

source

You just like to spout off lies and BS in the hopes that someone believes you, dont you?
Did you even bother to click the links in the story, the ones that direct you to the .gov sites that explain the bill?

The purpose of the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Competitive Grant program is to award Development Grants to States that currently have modest home visiting programs and want to build on existing efforts. Successful applicants will sufficiently demonstrate the capacity to expand or enhance their evidence-based home visiting programs. The funding provided will build on the formula funding already provided to States and territories to support the quality implementation of home visiting programs. Additionally, this funding opportunity will continue the program's emphasis on rigorous research by grounding the proposed work in relevant empirical literature, and by including requirements to evaluate work proposed under this grant. In Fiscal Year (FY) 2012, approximately $12,000,000 will be available to support competitive Development Grants to eligible States and jurisdictions under the MIECHV program. $125,000,000 will be awarded on a formula basis to grantees funded under HRSA-11-187 for the MIECHV program. Successful applicants will be awarded FY 2012 competitive Development Grant funds, in addition to the FY2012 MIECHV formula based funds. Priority for Serving High-Risk Populations and Programmatic Areas of Emphasis As directed in the legislation , successful applicants will give priority to providing services to the following populations: a) Eligible families who reside in communities in need of such services, as identified in the statewide needs assessment required under subsection (b)(1)(A). b) Low-income eligible families. c) Eligible families who are pregnant women who have not attained age 21. d) Eligible families that have a history of child abuse or neglect or have had interactions with child welfare services. e) Eligible families that have a history of substance abuse or need substance abuse treatment. f) Eligible families that have users of tobacco products in the home. g) Eligible families that are or have children with low student achievement. h) Eligible families with children with developmental delays or disabilities. i) Eligible families who, or that include individuals who, are serving or formerly served in the Armed Forces, including such families that have members of the Armed Forces who have had multiple deployments outside of the United States." In addition, the Health Resources and Service Administration (HRSA) and the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) have identified the following programmatic areas of emphasis. Applicants may propose to address one or more of these areas in response to this funding opportunity announcement: o Emphasis 1: Improvements in maternal, child, and family health o Emphasis 2: Effective implementation and expansion of evidence-based home visiting programs or systems with fidelity to the evidence-based model selected o Emphasis 3: Development of statewide or multi-State home visiting programs o Emphasis 4: Development of comprehensive early childhood systems that span the prenatal-through-age-eight continuum o Emphasis 5: Outreach to high-risk and hard-to-engage populations o Emphasis 6: Development of a family-centered approach to home visiting o Emphasis 7: Outreach to families in rural or frontier areas o Emphasis 8: The development of fiscal leveraging strategies to enhance program sustainability For a more detailed description of each area of emphasis, please see Appendix A: MIECHV Programmatic Emphasis Areas.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The article comes from a guide call The new world of Obamacare, that scrutinizes the entire Obamacare bill and expose how within the 900 provisions of the bill is plenty of room for government to intrude in every aspect of the life of citizens at will.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

delete post

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
delete this post.
edit on 15-8-2013 by InSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Wth are you talking about? I was replying to the guy who said it was all lies and showed him that it wasnt

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InSolace

delete post

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus
My God, what are these visits even for? Ex-military are targeted? Targeted for what?

These people are going to meet armed resistance at some point. Especially if you are going to target military personnel you are just asking for them to retaliate. This is just a fact.

Our government is out of control. When will it end? When will the people say enough?

Which is why they all have to be armed or travel with a SWAT team. They will need BEARCATs too.

Welcome to the new America!

P

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Apologies sincerely to you Sharingan. My total bad.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well, I'll be happy to welcome them in. My home isn't exactly Better Home and Gardens but it's a far cry from where Children of the Corn would feel at home, too, ...and I'll mentally note as much or more about them as they do, me, just hoping such mental efforts are all silly and something to laugh about years from now.

If it's not, then this is about the time many of us have spent years talking about when those who still have that option may consider playing submarine patrol for awhile. Run slow, deep and quiet like a big hole in the water while attracting no special attention from anyone.

After all, it'll be downright depressing in the FEMA camp if there is no one left out here to hope for rescue to save us long term types. I'm too old for re-education, so I'll be in the lifer wing just so ya 'all know where to free the rabbit someday.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

No you didn't. The article WAS all lies. Miechv is a VOLUNTARY program in which particpants in different localities receive grants for their particular counties/states. In addition, they receive financial help. It is so citizens can see where the health care needs are by examining the different models the participants create.

The article is sayibg the equivalent of "Some peopke volunteer for government medical experiments. Therefore, the government will now be knocking on your door and force experiments on you".

It's illogical and ridiculous. Denying ignorance is about using logic and facts

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The people they intend to target is messed up, and just how are they collating all that info on families.
Creepy

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

After all, it'll be downright depressing in the FEMA camp if there is no one left out here to hope for rescue to save us long term types. I'm too old for re-education, so I'll be in the lifer wing just so ya 'all know where to free the rabbit someday.

I'm just not letting anyone like that into my home. lalalalala hears nothing.

Not to worry, when they get you to the FEMA camp I'll be in the next cell over.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Use the anti-salesman approach?
Don't answer door?

They aren't going to force their way in without a warrant are they?

That would be an unsustainable strategy.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
The people they intend to target is messed up, and just how are they collating all that info on families.
Creepy

It will probably be the data mining done through the super-duper Obamacare/IRS/Big.gov medical database they are unleashing on us.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

And somehow they will work the Patriot act into it all, so they won't need warrants. Watch

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join