It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Area 51 Officially Acknowledged, Mapped in Newly Released Documents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Next the CIA will officially confirm the existence of the sun, the presence of salt in ocean water, and that Emma Stone is hotter as a redhead than a blonde.

Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

They didnt confirm the existence, the article from the news claims that though. All they did was declassify documents with the Area 51 name not redacted.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Stealthbomber
reply to post by LoveFurther

You have to give groom lake so credit after all these years no one has been able to manage to get a decent picture of a test article flying out of it.

Well I wouldnt say that...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'd like to know where all the other Area's are because I doubt they just picked Area 51 for no reason at all.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Only proves how much the government and the CIA lies all the more.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Actually, the number 51 was a random designation. It has nothing to do with any sort of map grid or when the base was established. It was just a number for accounting purposes.

The various Nevada Test Site areas are not organized in any logical geographical order. They were not even established chronologically. For example, Area 15 was designated part of the test site before Area 13 was created. Some numbers are missing altogether.

Most NTS maps show Areas 1 through 12, Areas 14 through 20, Areas 23 and 23, and Areas 25 through 30. Areas 13 and 31 rarely appear and Area 51 only appears on maps dating between 1958 and 1978. The boundary of what would become Area 51 appears without a number on maps that show Watertown Airstrip at Groom Lake between 1955 and 1958.

Area 25, the Nuclear Rocket Development Area, was originally known as Areas 400 and 401. I don't recall ever seeing a map with Area 21 or 24. It is possible that they were never designated. Area 52, Tonopah Test Range, was not created as an Air Force test area; it was established to test ballistic characteristics of nuclear weapon shapes and other related technologies, and was also used for safety experiments (plutonium dispersal tests). Area 58 was the Central Nevada Test Area in Hot Creek Valley. The CNTA was to be used for underground testing of high-yield nuclear explosives, but was deactivated after only a single one-megaton shot.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka
That's impossible. The TV told me for decades that only liars and crazy people think Area 51 is real. They also said its best to make fun of these crazy people, in order to help them to conform to society.

Therefore : "LOL u r so stupid! u Prolly think aliens r reel 2!!! OMG stop being Sooooo dum and come watch Jersey shore w me! it'll raize you're IQ! ! "

Balm to the wounds, thank you.

Seriously, however, I thought it had been officially recognized years ago now? I didn't even realize that its existence was even a debate anymore - just what they do there being the ongoing debate.

Exactly. It's not important whether someone acknowledges the existence of an area that can easily be confirmed to exist by various methods, from travelling there to using Google Earth.

But it would -certainly- be an improvement if they admitted they have had UFO technology there for decades, revenge engineered a lot of that and used it for evil purposes.

And by UFO technology, I mean the Flying Objects that they have purposely left 'Unidentified' (refused to identify them for what they really are), meaning Extra-Terrestrial spacecrafts and drones from other planets / base ships.

The advanced other-planetary technology in Area 51 is the real issue here, and also the experiments done on and imprisonment imposed upon unfortunate members of other-planetary civilizations.

And of course the important bit; the CONSPIRACIES that they formed as a result of that, and the BIG CONSPIRACY that was already going on, that took control of it all, and still keeps going towards total enslavement of the denizens of Terra.

The whole Majestic-12 stuff, the military-industrial-complex Eisenhower warned people about (in vain), the whole Bilderberg group stuff, the whole 'elite' "New World Order" gang, the whole Rotschilds and Rockefellers conspirator stuff, the compartmentalization of the military stuff so black ops and such could be performed with black budgets, the Opium fields that funded a lot of the black ops, and so on..

Just acknowledging that an AREA exists, creates no liability, no obligation, is no admission of guilt, except that they lied to the public - but the public is probably used to that by now. How many times the government or the 'elite' has been caught lying to the public, and how many times has there been any real consequences? I bet this will be another one of those "oh, so they admit it exists. Groovy. How about some more coffee?"-moments, that no one really cares about.

Now, opening the REST of the can of worms - now, THAT would really be something! But I don't think they are so ready to admit conspiring against the people they are supposed to 'protect' (that's a laugh), experimenting with them by using all kinds of lethal and dangerous substances, and so on.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

The advanced other-planetary technology in Area 51 is the real issue here, and also the experiments done on and imprisonment imposed upon unfortunate members of other-planetary civilizations.

No, the real issue was another bit of documentation that Area 51 is the designation for the operation near Groom Lake Nevada.

It was mentioned in a FACTUAL document regarding the U-2. Nothing, I repeat, nothing in the CIA article mentions ET. Rather you used a thread that is FACTUAL to spread your fiction. There is a UFO forum for such nonsense. Mind you I don't read it, but that is a good thing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join