It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul "The Drug Companies And Insurance Companies Are The Ones Who Write These Laws!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
If the voting system wasn't rigged, and they treated all candidates fairly, Ron Paul could have been our president right now.

How can anyone not like this man? Unless, of course, you still believe the B.S. the corporate media says about him.

When Obama got prez I was like :O
When I heard about Ron Paul, I knew this was our man.
Then Obama got elected, again.
Thats when I lost hope

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by aoxomoxoa

No, Ron Paul wants a free market place where there isn't Government control in favor of certain well funded corporations. The market place will determine who profits. Duh!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If only all of America had the same reaction as Ron Paul when asked about Ashton Kutcher...

Blink...blink...."Who?"

Thanks for posting, saw a plug for this interview but had to go before it came on. I will say though, I don't think $10 a month for an internet news site is going to fly, who's going to pay that? Other than that, Ron Paul is the man!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Good on Ron Paul, put CIA WOLF in his place... yet again. Shame he retired too soon, but I think Rand has a good chance in 2016.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Ah I miss the old chap

I see that he still has his head deeply buried up Ayn Rand's ass

I sometimes wonder if he named Rand Paul after her

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyD

People pay $15 for games like World of Warcraft. People also pay for Glen Becks program & Alex Jones, & Ron Paul said it best saying the price of 2 Sunday editions of NYT cost that as well. $10 bucks a month is not a lot of money at all.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyD
If only all of America had the same reaction as Ron Paul when asked about Ashton Kutcher...

Blink...blink...."Who?"

Thanks for posting, saw a plug for this interview but had to go before it came on. I will say though, I don't think $10 a month for an internet news site is going to fly, who's going to pay that? Other than that, Ron Paul is the man!
I know right? I couldn't help but smile when that part came up.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I'd rather pay $10 a month to have Ron Paul as President, where can I sign up for that?

On topic though, seems everyone knows who's writing these health care laws, just like everyone knew the NSA was spying on us, but in order for anyone to really care the facts need to be outed in some spectacular fashion. Ron Paul can go on saying what we already know, but until some insider comes forth in a grandiose way that makes headlines, nobody's going to care, and the drug companies and health insurance companies will continue to sicken us to the grave, but not before extracting every last dime from our pockets.

Step one in solving the health care problem in the U.S. is to storm the FDA, seize their records, and throw the criminals in jail, then pass a law that bars anyone from working in a regulatory administration that has ties to the companies they are supposed to regulate. No more revolving doors.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Doesn't everyone already know this?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS AFTER MANDATORY AUTO INSURANCE CAME OUT

But people just shrug and say "i don't know, not much i can do"

Welcome to the Corporate Fascist Oligarchy!!!!!!!! United Scam of America!!!!!

Even mandatory auto insurance is somewhat justifiable, at last you have the choice to NOT buy a car or drive. Obamacare forces you to buy health insurance and there is no way to avoid it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join