It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul "The Drug Companies And Insurance Companies Are The Ones Who Write These Laws!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ron Paul how I miss thee but it's great to see you still making your rounds and voicing your opinions! As you may have guessed it he doesn't at all agree with Obama care, he won't vote for Chris Christie if he runs in 2016 (Rand Paul 2016!) saying both the Republican and Democratic parties are one in the same, still doesn't support the Federal Reserve, and is promoting his new Ron Paul Channel.

You're my boy Paul!

edit on 15-8-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS AFTER MANDATORY AUTO INSURANCE CAME OUT

But people just shrug and say "i don't know, not much i can do"

Welcome to the Corporate Fascist Oligarchy!!!!!!!! United Scam of America!!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If the voting system wasn't rigged, and they treated all candidates fairly, Ron Paul could have been our president right now.

How can anyone not like this man? Unless, of course, you still believe the B.S. the corporate media says about him.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Duh.
Tell us something we don't know.

sigh.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Why so down Debbie?
edit on 15-8-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

He has his haters, especially on ATS, but he has his fans too! I agree, the system is rigged and I think Rand agrees too and that's why he's playing the game so well. I was upset when he endorsed Romney but I understood. May he get a "fair" shot in 2016

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I concur and it's no secret, especially around here, that America has been hijack by special interests and Big Everything.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I still love this man. Too bad so many people are like "Der, let's keep voting for establishment salesmen who keep saying the same crap". I'm sorry but people are really stupid to see these things and remain apathetic! It's kinda funny, just a like living in a country full of drooling zombie idiots!

S&F Swills, it takes me back, and I'm almost twitching here remembering the 2012 elections...
edit on 15-8-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hmmm. And yet Ron Paul has always supported policies that allow greedy corporations to take advantage of consumers. Doesn't make a lot of sense

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Takes me back as well.... ah the primaries were fun! At least we'll have Rand to root for come the next election! And I'm sure his old man will be joining him more often than not on speaking engagements!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aoxomoxoa

Please, elaborate.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Yeah because ending the FED would do nothing concerning those greedy corporations,*sarcasm* and that's just scratching the surface behind what is really taking place. Of course you'd prolly rather not care to understand his real policies.

On a side note, it is kinda relieving to know that since 2012 is all done, I no longer have to "convince" people of anything. Ignorance is what brought this country to it's current state, at least some people tried to wake up the drooling masses.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

There is a lot more to Paul's policy stances than "ending the Fed". Most of his stances are on the side of unfettered and unregulated corporate profiteering at the expense of the average citizen. That, and nepotism.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Lol, please don't even get me started trying to tell me about his policies. I was there for the rallies/caucuses/debates. You may even look up the hundreds of threads on here during the elections. You're bran new tho so I'll cut you some slack.

He does not support regulating business, but not for the reasons you think. I'm not going to do the research for you, but once you find out the connections with the FED and big banks/corporations you may start to figure it out. If not, meh. No skin off my back.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Again, please elaborate.

And who isn't guilty of nepotism? It literally rules the world.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I don't think there needs much elaboration...Ron Paul supports unregulated corporate profiteering. He wants big business (a la big pharma and outsourcing corporations) to have th? "freedom" to maximize their profits. This means that drug and insurance companies in particular will always exploit cobsumers in ordet to gain those maximized profits. That's how big business works.

Ron Paul has been an enemy of consumers' rights.

Except for his right to take donations from hard-working supporters and giving it to his family...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

No, you see with extraordinary claims you require extraordinary evidence. You cannot say such things and then come back and tell me you don't have to elaborate, and by elaborate I want a source or something, not just your thoughts. Because everything I know about Ron Paul goes against everything you claim.

So put up or shut up, basically.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I already did explain. It's pretty obvious. And do a search for "Ron Paul nepotism" or "Ron Paul earmarks". That will show you all you need to know about him. He is a rhetoric machine

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I give up. Believe what you will.

You can't please all of the people all of the time.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Free market is different from crony capitalism. The government is ran by crony capitalism

<<   2 >>

join