It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMPAC plans 'Million Muslim March' for D.C. on 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by TheWhiteKnight
I don't know. Maybe they're mad because bombs displaced them from their homes.

Maybe their repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury.

# 42

Whose bombs would that be?

Their own ?

Are you totally ignorant that America has been bombing Muslim nations for decades? But then again you buy into the terrorist propaganda.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

A 'Million Muslim March' for social justice on September 11th huh? How appropriate of them.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schillinger
reply to post by neo96

You don't see how Muslims are being ...nevermind. I mean, we as a country sit here and worship Zionists while calling every Muslim we run into a terrorist... and you don't see? Carpet bombing sovereign nations, placing puppets into power...

Are people still asleep to this crap? Drone strike an entire village to kill one man "SUSPECTED" of being a terrorist and you don't understand why these people hate us?

Seriously ?

SERIOUSLY ?

Effing zionist's ?

Muslims rockets and bombs are killing those evil zionist"s

But who cares lets talk about zionsits ! ! !

I call that trolling.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

9/11 ? Muslims did that ? Then they freed the best to bite themselves around the world ? Are they too retared or you are too smart ?

Did you intentionally IGNORE THIS POST ?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Are you totally ignorant that America has been bombing Muslim nations for decades? But then again you buy into the terrorist propaganda.

Tell that to the Lockerbie victims,.tell that to the victims of the first world trade center attack, tell that to the people of the Kobar towers, tell that to marine barracks in Lebannon no one of those people were bombing anything.

Don't buy in to the propaganda playing the victim card that some people like to throw around here.

I love it how people willfully ignore the difference between moderate and extremist here and those who are pushing THEIR propaganda.
edit on 16-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Maybe a million vets will show up and ask them nicely to come back another day .

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

The "extremists" are not Muslim and are not Islam. They may say they are and quote the Quran and praise Allah, that doesn't mean they are a Muslim. It would be akin to a Christian blowing themselves up for Christ and using that to demonize all Christians.

Well, that's true except that Christians aren't the ones doing this...it is Muslim extremists.

I can appreciate what you are saying, but at some point you have to admit there is a problem of Islamic fundamentalism in the world and stop making excuses for these people.

Ok so how about Christians who go and blow up abortion clinics, or shoot the doctors and/or nurses working there. Are Christians the ones doing that so it must be safe to assume we should categorize them in the same way you say we should look at Muslims?

Or how about the Westboro baptist church crazies and all the awful things they do?

How about some of the awful things Christian fundamentalists/extremists say on pulpits?

Should I, as a member of a different major religious group look at Christians through a lens of doubt and mistrust the same way you are suggesting we should view Muslims?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Whatsreal

Ok so how about Christians who go and blow up abortion clinics, or shoot the doctors and/or nurses working there. A

All christians are doing that ?

I had no idea.

Or how about the Westboro baptist church crazies and all the awful things they do?

And?

IS WBC the only church in this country

But really Chrisitans are not the topic here a 'million muslim' march on 9-11 is because they want some money to pay politicians.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Are you totally ignorant that America has been bombing Muslim nations for decades?

I thought Muslims kill other Muslims because they are either Sunni or Shiite?

At this march, will they address this, or will this be a useless march blaming Zionists or Americans for that also?

Thanks for the response, in advance........

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
According to the Washington Times article you posted, the Facebook page they have for the event only had 5 people saying they were even going to attend.

It doesn't sound like this is a very popular thing at all. More than likely it's just a bit of sensational news meant to draw out strong emotions.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I don't back them and I don't know why they live in a country which does crashing plane into it's building to attack Muslim countries.

The obvious point is that they have the right to rally , so do you.

My point is that Islamophernic people just spread their hate based on blind ignorance.

These are the same people who walk on dead people to get to their goal. They don't care what they do.

IMO , it has been taught for much time in US MSM to walk on dead bodies to get their goals.

And US invasions on other countries prove that these speculations are true.

Even here in ATS, people buy and sell MSM lies to get their jackpot reward.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I consider the real terrorists to be Saudi and Iran who are playing a barbaric game of whose cooler allowing their religion to be hijacked by those extremist elements that is giving the entire religion a bad name.

Iran and Saudi Arabia don't add up.

SA is US puppet , it has served much to US policies. The main support of AQ and the ignored state after 9/11 events. Iran has revolted and driven all US hands out of it's borders. US has sanctioned Iran and called it axis of evil.

SA has been real Muslim and cool Muslim in your media before and after 9/11. SA has helped US and Zionists for years.

West helped Saudi family to defeat other tribes and get to power. So that they back Wahhabis. And so that Wahhabis threaten western people and give them the reason to tear Muslims apart in different Muslim countries.

See ? truth is truth. No matter who says and how says.

But you have selective memory and you accept what your MSM tells and repeats. So what ?

To help you get ready for the next wars.

These are just the clues that are found in western media which shows how it was planned that some skull and bones president destroy two countries.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart

The "extremists" are not Muslim and are not Islam. They may say they are and quote the Quran and praise Allah, that doesn't mean they are a Muslim. It would be akin to a Christian blowing themselves up for Christ and using that to demonize all Christians.

I'm anti-religion, however, no other "holy book" says to kill others that refuse to convert to your religion. No other "holy book" (that I am aware of) has a pedophile prophet. Christians, Jews, Mormons, Catholics, Buddhists, Taoists, don't treat their women like waste because they believe they are inferior. I doubt there is a single culture that is more violent than muslim culture.

I used to think they were just regular people myself, until I tried working for some of them. Then you see how much they get over on the system. They illegally report their American employees as independent contractors as a form of tax evasion and makes them not have to pay benefits. Then they send their millions of untaxed dollars back to their country.

Between their violent culture, beliefs, and majority anti-americanism, I wouldn't let these people gather in groups of three or more. I hope these people are met with firehoses and tear gas.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

I was watching an interview of the founder of the million dollar march in DC yesterday and it was actually interesting to see that the so call march while they say is for "inequality" is nothing but testing grounds to push their Islamic agenda that we all know that in a nation of laws like the US they can never, ever coexist.

The reason for this is very simple, very clear in the US constitution says that no other law can surpass the US laws as the supreme law of the land.

Islamic law claims the same.

When one of the speakers asked the founder of the million dollar march what their intention was he immediately wanted to push that it was all for equality and rights, the speaker then told him that America as a land of laws protect all its citizens and that what kind of inequality and rights he was talking about that has been trample, the founder became speechless

It seems that nowhere in any of the other Muslim Islamic countries will they find any equality and protection than the one the enjoy here in the US.

At the end the speakers just render the Man speechless because he could not come forward to tell exactly what kind the agenda he is trying to push with his March because when it comes to rights they already have them in the US.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Of course they won't. It disgusts me, like little rich suburbia kids who didn't get the thousand dollar new toy for Christmas this year.

No muslim will be satisfied until THEIR laws are pushed into effect. Of course they are going to sit there and whine and cry about equal rights (that they already have) because they want to bury people in the sand up to their neck and hit them in the face with rocks until they die. They want to be able to beat any of their seven wives at a whim. They want the freedom that America gives them, AND they want the oppressive capability that they have in the mid east.

The fact that they chose 9/11 of all days to do their stupid little march shows me just how much consideration they have for anything but their selves. I'll reiterate what I said in my first post on the topic:

I hope they are met with extreme resistance. By riot police, the families of those lost on 9/11, hell, I wouldn't mind if those bat-[removed] crazy westboro churchy-types showed up to put down this little event.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I would like to plan a million Christian March the same day and see who brings more.
What they are doing is very tasteless.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

I apologized, I should have said One million Muslim no one million dollar. this is what happen when you are busy posting and doing other things at the same time.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
When I first heard about this and read the diffent sites it requires that there be a point to pause and reflect. Having reflected on this, taking all of the posts in and the different postings the following can be stated:

We should not question as to why one group or another wants to march and demand that their voices be heard in this country. It is one of the fundament right of all citizens to redress any and all grievences that they feel that the government has done to them. Of that there can be no doubt. And some of the grievences that those who are Muslim and are citizens have in this country, are very much valid.

But here is where it starts to get sticky, that is that they are demanding tolerance and fail to give such tolerance towards those who dare disagree with them. While there there is debate as to who actually did the attack on 9/11, the point is that the majority of the people believe that the high jackers were extremist in the Islamic religion. And they are using this day to try to prove a point, yet fail to see that doing the march on 9/11 is going to be viewed as offensive to the majority of the country.

And like any major gathering, there is going to be people of all types there, both those who are there for peaceful means and others who are there for not so peaceful purposes.

And how they will be judged is by the speakers and how the crowd is when it does its march. If it is peaceful it may give some pause, but unfortunately it is going to be a big mess all around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join