It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMPAC plans 'Million Muslim March' for D.C. on 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I agree, radical muslims are building up in the US waiting for the time to strike back like they did in Britain pushing for laws to benefit their agendas.

And the British government just agree with their equality plea.

But in America we have a constitution that will not allow for the Islamic law run alongside our own laws because it was never mean to be like that.

But the crocks and traitors are working hard on destroying those laws.

Is not going to be one million muslim marching in DC, because that will mean exposing themselves to the NSA scrutiny and tagging.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think they're just sour grapes.

They thought they had an exclusive on the NSA spying.

But I bet they want more money to place people on ballots too.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

No false flag, just a bunch of Muslims doing their thing and getting their voice out there.

IF something does happen, then chances are more of them are going to be hurt then anyone in Washington. Plus I'm sure the security will be beyond anything we have seen before. Precautions and all...

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You don't see how Muslims are being ...nevermind. I mean, we as a country sit here and worship Zionists while calling every Muslim we run into a terrorist... and you don't see? Carpet bombing sovereign nations, placing puppets into power...

Are people still asleep to this crap? Drone strike an entire village to kill one man "SUSPECTED" of being a terrorist and you don't understand why these people hate us?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Don't see how muslim's are being victimized unless they identify with extremists who fly planes in to buildings, and strap bombs on themselves.

9/11 ? Muslims did that ? Then they freed the best to bite themselves around the world ? Are they too retared or you are too smart ?

mediaexposed.tumblr.com...

Brainwashed always returns to the brain washer

edit on 16-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If they were marching to end extremist Muslim terrorism ... I'd applaud them.
But they are marching and demanding their own civil rights.

American Muslims already have the same civil rights as all other Americans.
If they were marching for civil rights for ALL Americans (like an end to NSA spying) and
they picked a different day, then I'd applaud them.

But they aren't doing either of those.
So I give them a double thumbs down.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If they were marching to end extremist Muslim terrorism ... I'd applaud them.
But they are marching and demanding their own civil rights.

American Muslims already have the same civil rights as all other Americans.
If they were marching for civil rights for ALL Americans (like an end to NSA spying) and
they picked a different day, then I'd applaud them.

But they aren't doing either of those.
So I give them a double thumbs down.

And you should give yourself multiple thumbs down because your govt has done many horrible things to you and other nations and you just sit there and condemn Muslims because the media has taught you to do.

Hypocrisy exposed

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
9/11 ? Muslims did that ?

19 radical Muslims hijacked 4 planes and flew them into buildings full of civilians all in the name of their allah. One plane failed to make it's target. That's a fact. Deal with it.

As for your 'brainwashed' comment ... considering that you get your 'news' from the official Iranian government propaganda machine over there .. you might want to refrain from calling others 'brainwashed'. Ya' know??

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

So , you admit that that is hypocrisy of you , don't you ?

And you refuse to respect me as an Iranian who have learned other language to discover the truth , and the fact that you just know your own language and your good old source of information.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

And you should give yourself multiple thumbs down because your govt has done many horrible things to you and other nations ..

Your attempt to DEFLECT from the subject = epic failure. I give these people a double thumbs down because they are idiots. Muslim Americans already have the same civil rights that everyone else here has. That's a fact. And the fact that they pick 9/11 ... a date of tragedy in the USA ... a tragedy done in the name of ALLAH ... is just sickening.

Like I said, if they were marching for rights for ALL Americans (like not to be spyed on by the NSA) and if they were marching on a different day .. I'd applaud them. But they aren't. They deserve the double thumbs down.

you just sit there and condemn Muslims because the media has taught you to do.

.. says the person who is just sitting there and condemning America because the Iranian government propaganda machine that he listens to has taught him to do. :shk:

Hypocrisy exposed

Right back atchya.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

As for your 'brainwashed' comment ... considering that you get your 'news' from the official Iranian government propaganda machine over there

Where is exactly the point that I buy everything my govt tells me.

In fact , the clear truth is that you have bought what your govt is selling you and that is the reason that you hate them even if you agree with them on some points.

I have and will condemn the ignorance. And that is why we see a nation cripples other nations based on lies.

In fact , what you are receiving today is what US govt , under GWB from Skull and bones tried to sell to other nations.

US used fire on nations worldwide to teach them they can not mess with you , but the reason US made the flame was not based on justice and that is why you see the flame is coming back to you and you interpret it as blind hate.

Just wait to see how the flame is on the other side.

Speeling bloods and fire nations is not just a tv show , you will see the results if you support those invasion.

You wait and I wait.
edit on 16-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Where is exactly the point that I buy everything my govt tells me.

EVERYTHING you post here is straight from the Iranian government propaganda.

the clear truth is that you have bought what your govt is selling you and that is the reason that you hate them even if you agree with them on some points.

Get a grip. I never said I hate Muslims. I said that these Muslims are idiots because of what they are complaining about. They are marching for 'equal rights' for Muslims ... but they already have the same equal rights that ALL Americans have. I said that if they were to march for something worthy of marching for - like an end to NSA spying for all Americans - then I'd applaud them (as long as they picked a different day to do it)

Obviously the fact that they picked 9/11 is a provocative move on their part.

And they already have equal rights, so their complaint is ignorant.

They earn a double thumbs down.

That's not hating Muslims because the government has brainwashed people to hate muslims.

That claim of yours is absurd. It's obviously an attempt at deflection on your part.

edit on 8/16/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Yes you are right our government is one of the most corrupted governments in the world, but guess what we have until this day a standing bill of rights that protect us still.

Now when it comes to Muslim countries they range from feudal monarchies to dictatorships with more human right violations than any other group or religious fundamentalist in the world, so I tell you what we have our own home grown fundamentalist but thankfully we also have laws.

The laws we have are the laws of the land and supreme that is what is keeping Islamic law from surpassing our laws and that is what Muslim fundamentalist that are into spreading Islam from starting to push their agendas in the US like they are doing in Britain.

The agenda of the muslim Islam fundamentalist is invade and conquer with Islamic laws to supersede the standing laws of the nation they are "invading" or in modern days immigrating into.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Yes you are right our government is one of the most corrupted governments in the world, but guess what we have until this day a standing bill of rights that protect us still.

They all are corrupt. They all are interfering with the governments of other countries.
They all have thieves and power hungry people in them.
They all pump out disinformation to the people of their countries.

All of them. Including Iran. In fact, Iran is one of the worst offenders of human rights.

As you said, we have laws here that protect our people.
Other countries don't have these laws to help. Including Iran.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Only Christian brainwashees believe that 9/11 was pulled off as robotically as you type it, over and over again on this site.

It is truly the most sickening of replies anyone of us could ever see.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
Only Christian brainwashees believe that 9/11 was pulled off as robotically as you type it, over and over again on this site.

1 - So people who acknowledge the fact that 19 radical muslims flew planes into buildings in the name of their allah are all Christians?

2 - So people who disagree with the extreme absurdities posted by the '9/11 truthers' are all brainwashed?

FACT - 19 extremist muslims hijacked 4 planes and flew them into buildings, mass murdering innocent civilians all in the name of their allah. The rest is up for debate. But those facts, are not. Deal with it.

It is truly the most sickening of replies anyone of us could ever see.

Actually yours was pretty bad ... typical '9/11 truther' insults ... :shk:
ATS Thread - Now I Know Why Conspiracy Theories Are Mocked

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

My very first reaction to this is to balk and ask where they're going to find a million Muslims to march in this so called "million man" march.

I would say they'll be lucky if they have 10 or 15k.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Signals

I agree, radical muslims are building up in the US waiting for the time to strike back like they did in Britain pushing for laws to benefit their agendas.

And the British government just agree with their equality plea.

But in America we have a constitution that will not allow for the Islamic law run alongside our own laws because it was never mean to be like that.

But the crocks and traitors are working hard on destroying those laws.

Is not going to be one million muslim marching in DC, because that will mean exposing themselves to the NSA scrutiny and tagging.

What are you talking about? What British laws etc are you referring to?
I'm pretty sure everyone is entitled to equality under law in both the US and UK.

Can you elaborate please?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is truly glorious news, a victory for Forward thinking Progress!

Its tolerance, diversity and inclusiveness like this that brings a tear to my one good eye.

Islamic Rage Boy Honored with Special Holiday

Lean Forward, komrades. Lean forward. This won't hurt a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join