AMPAC plans 'Million Muslim March' for D.C. on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

AMPAC plans 'Million Muslim March' for D.C. on 9/11

www.washingtontimes.com

A Muslim advocacy PAC is planning a “Million Muslim March” in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 11 to demand social justice by the U.S. government.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.huffingtonpost.com
www.theblaze.com

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
A political action comiittee is lobbying by marching in the streets to make Obama 'fullfilll' his campaign promise about 'transparent government', and asking for the release of 9/11 commission report to the American people.

What ?

Thought the 9-11 commission report was already released to the public ?

Don't see how muslim's are being victimized unless they identify with extremists who fly planes in to buildings, and strap bombs on themselves.

So it is truly about this or is it just a ruse to raise cash for their PAC?

Nothing brings cash in to PAC's like screaming 'Give me money I'm a victim'.

Both left and right are spinning this see the addition links:

Honestly don't know what to make of this if it wasn't 'community organized', and if it wasn't a PAC I might be more sympathetic.

9-11 Commisson Report.

www.washingtontimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This is just too rich :

From the Blaze:

Protesters in Washington will reportedly denounce “illegal tapping and surveilling of Muslim Americans,” FBI “traps” and “media propaganda making the word terrorist synonymous with Muslim,” event organizer Isa Hodge told US News & World Report last month.

The US government is surveilling pretty much EVERYONE in this country, who has rediefined terrorist to mean a great many things.

From the Huff Post:

At the time of the U.S. News report, AMPAC had even changed the title of the event to "Million American March Against Fear," perhaps in an effort to get more mainstream support. The name apparently didn't catch on, however, so it looks they've since decided to revert back to the more controversial name.

Geez everyone is in pretty much the same boat with the same worries.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well the U.S. did try and pin 9/11 on them

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There are still aspects of the 9/11 'investigation' (cough coverup) that have not been made publicly available because it would, to quote NIST "jeopardize public safety", regarding their collapse model of building 7. Muslims have absolutely been victimized by this event. I know many Muslims and they are very nice and generous people. They gave me free food when I went to their restaurant. 9/11 has been used to spread hatred and racism throughout the US against people in the Middle East to support their genocidal operation for the corporate overlords.

The "extremists" are not Muslim and are not Islam. They may say they are and quote the Quran and praise Allah, that doesn't mean they are a Muslim. It would be akin to a Christian blowing themselves up for Christ and using that to demonize all Christians. It doesn't mean they are a Christian. The media has done their part in spreading Islamaphobia. Most of these extremists are recruited, funded and taught by the CIA and MOSSAD, IMO. They target dumb, poor, illiterate mercenaries to do their dirty deeds. It is a cakewalk for the CIA to brainwash these nutjobs. Don't think for a second that extremism isn't controlled by the money powers. It's a great way to prop up their arms market and create division, animosity and chaos.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

The "extremists" are not Muslim and are not Islam. They may say they are and quote the Quran and praise Allah, that doesn't mean they are a Muslim. It would be akin to a Christian blowing themselves up for Christ and using that to demonize all Christians.

Well, that's true except that Christians aren't the ones doing this...it is Muslim extremists.

I can appreciate what you are saying, but at some point you have to admit there is a problem of Islamic fundamentalism in the world and stop making excuses for these people.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I wonder if the organisers of this event get pinched like that fella Adam who wanted a million man armed march on DC 4th of July this coming year....Last I heard hes being held without bail.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Is it just me or does anybody else see the potential for a major false flag terrorist event during a march that would contain one million muslims?

Not good...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by neo96

No quite the popular misconception as there are clear differences between moderate muslims and extremist muslims pretty much like when it comes to politics moderates, and extremists.

Actually the US didn't.

IF the US did we would have went straight to Saudi Arabia the home of Mecca the home of Islam.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by neo96

Is it just me or does anybody else see the potential for a major false flag terrorist event during a march that would contain one million muslims?

Not good...

Just you

Not everything is a false flag the most over used phrase on ATS as far as I am concerned.

Sometimes things are just as they appear to be.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

Bombing a country who is considered part of the third world, and drone striking children; none of this makes you think that they could consider us terrorists in the first place?

# for all they know, WE ARE THE TERRORISTS.

Put yourself in the shoes of a family who lived in Pakistan or Iraq; if another country came and invaded us like that, with drones in our airspace, killing men, women, and children, you would think they were a terrorist too wouldn't you?

ANYBODY WHO TERRORIZES ANOTHER IS A TERRORIST!!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Benghazi also happened on 9/11, which I made a thread last year, detailing the possibility of some type of event on that date.

Then take this link for example...

400 Stolen Missiles in Benghazi

As I said, not good...

I mean 400 stolen missiles by 'terrorists' isn't an ominous sign at all is it?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Bombing a country who is considered part of the third world, and drone striking children; none of this makes you think that they could consider us terrorists in the first place?

I consider the real terrorists to be Saudi and Iran who are playing a barbaric game of whose cooler allowing their religion to be hijacked by those extremist elements that is giving the entire religion a bad name.

So anybody who terrorizes another is another terrorist is right, but not in the way your thinking.

Of course they have been terrorizing the ME for the last 2000 years trying to draw the rest of the world in to that quagmire of same crap different day, different century..

Put yourself in the shoes of a family who lived in Pakistan or Iraq; if another country came and invaded us like that, with drones in our airspace, killing men, women, and children, you would think they were a terrorist too wouldn't you?

Nope don't think so the buck stops at themselves for what they allow to be done in the name of Allah which is the greatest insult done to it.

See ME violence is not done in the name of Islam it is done in the names of those people themselves.

They know this, most people ignore this, and just play the standard victim card.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by neo96

No quite the popular misconception as there are clear differences between moderate muslims and extremist muslims pretty much like when it comes to politics moderates, and extremists.

Actually the US didn't.

IF the US did we would have went straight to Saudi Arabia the home of Mecca the home of Islam.

You misunderstand, 9/11 is full of so many discrepancies that who knows what really happened (that's for another thread), I certainly don't believe that Osama Bin Laden had anything to do with it (as in what the MSM said) and my comment was slightly tongue in cheek
edit on 15-8-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

The "extremists" are not Muslim and are not Islam. They may say they are and quote the Quran and praise Allah, that doesn't mean they are a Muslim. It would be akin to a Christian blowing themselves up for Christ and using that to demonize all Christians.

Well, that's true except that Christians aren't the ones doing this...it is Muslim extremists.

I can appreciate what you are saying, but at some point you have to admit there is a problem of Islamic fundamentalism in the world and stop making excuses for these people.

I know there is a problem, I thought I made that somewhat clear. Who is controlling them though? Who is passing this extremism down the pipes? It is crucial to look to the top at who is controlling these movements which I believe is intelligence organizations. Violence and bombing certainly does not help the Muslim community. Say, if you are poor, live in a mud hut, have nothing going for you, your IQ is your shoe size, how about I offer you 10k to go shoot some people or set a bomb off? Or 100k? When you live in mud shacks, that's big money to them. The conditions are you spread violence and carry out your missions while praising Allah and quoting the Quran. Do it on TV and make videos of it. This is how their game of propaganda and division works. They didn't wake up one day just wanting to kill people. They were taught and conditioned to.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

You misunderstand, 9/11 is full of so many discrepancies that who knows what really happened (that's for another thread), I certainly don't believe that Osama Bin Laden had anything to do with it and my comment was slightly tongue in cheek

Yep 9-11 sure is another thread as there are thousands on ATS about it this thread is about a PAC trying to profit from it.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

You misunderstand, 9/11 is full of so many discrepancies that who knows what really happened (that's for another thread), I certainly don't believe that Osama Bin Laden had anything to do with it and my comment was slightly tongue in cheek

Yep 9-11 sure is another thread as there are thousands on ATS about it this thread is about a PAC trying to profit from it.

Well that's your opinion mate, I feel they're entitled to profit from it due to the propaganda they've had to put up with

What? There's thousands of threads on 911?

Maybe that's because it stinks to high heaven of a cover up, I think that's a pretty big deal.
edit on 15-8-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
All we have to do now is build a million man boat, so they can go somewhere more friendly to their cause.

Sick and tired of politically correct society, just take a look at Great Britain, how their little muslim experiment is working out.

Not too well.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I don't know. Maybe they're mad because bombs displaced them from their homes.

Maybe their repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury.

You have nothing to worry about because with such a juicy target for infiltration, they simply must infest the parade, like they always do. This march may even be a FF right from the start.

# 42

edit on 15-8-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWhiteKnight
I don't know. Maybe they're mad because bombs displaced them from their homes.

Maybe their repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury.

# 42

Whose bombs would that be?

Their own ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join