It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic creates itself....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I just created a spell. I said I would not, but I do not know what came over me. I did not create it actually it created itself.

The symbols.

I was eating dinner, thinking, and was playing with my food. Before I know it I have a pyramid on my plate made out of mashed potatoe.

I looked at it and thought what the hell are you doing, stop playing with your food. I stabbed the fork and took of the top. It was a perfect triangle....

The potion....

I ate it, and it tasted real good. 

More symbols....

My 8 yr old daughter saw this and said, daddy, you just ate the top of a pyramid. I know, I said. And winked.(don't know what made me do that lol)

I then proceeded to finish my dinner. But to my left my daughter is now piling up her mashed pot.

What are you doing I said. I'm making a volcano she said. I filled her volcano up with some extra beans, and told her to eat it up it will be good for her and left the room.

10 seconds later she came running in and said, daddy, daddy, look what I did to my volcano, I came out to the dining area and see that she had sprinkled pepper all over the volcano, volcanos are hot daddy! She said..... How could i be so silly to miss out such a important symbol.

A spell...

I said to be careful, that will set a fire in your belly, and she replied, that's ok. I said, ok tell me when it starts burning.

She never came to tell me that a fire had started within, but the magic part....

flic.kr...

It disappeared!..... It worked..... So one day a fire may start, and when that day comes.... We gonna let it burn...

That's magic.

Wi-fi
edit on 15-8-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

So it happened something like this?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Kind of like that. But I held it together. Lol

Got to watch that film now.

join