It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Is Turning Gay!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
According to.....Southern Poverty Law Center-certified hate group Americans for Truth About Homosexuality

An anti-LGBT “family values” group claims that Fox News is caving in to a “pro-homosexual agenda” by moving Megyn Kelly to Sean Hannity’s 9:00 p.m. weekday slot. According to a press release received by Atlanta Journal-Constitution writer Jim Galloway, the group America’s Survival, Inc. (ASI) has compiled a report on what it calls “radical changes at Fox News that should cause great concern to pro-family conservatives.”

ASI said in its 92-page press release — authored by Peter LaBarbera of the Southern Poverty Law Center-certified hate group Americans for Truth About Homosexuality and entitled “Unfair, Unbalanced and Afraid: Fox News’ Growing Pro-Homosexual Bias and the National Lesbian & Gay Journalists Association” (.pdf) — that the move of Kelly to prime time is just another sign of the network’s “left-ward drift and decline.”

No one at Fox News has confirmed that Kelly will be making the leap to prime time, but apparently a rumor is all ASI needed to confirm its doubts about the conservative network.

The group plans to present its findings regarding Fox News’ alleged slide into LGBT debauchery at the National Press Club on Tuesday, August 20. The press release cited remarks made by Kelly as proof of her supposed pro-LGBT bias.

Can I get an Amen?!

Now let's be real here. Fox new is a lot of things, but it certainly isn't pro homosexuality. When conservatives start harping on the MOST conservative media outlet in the US as a means of pushing it's own extremists agenda, I think we know whose wrong.

Now who would have thought I would come to the defense of Fox.

All over a move to prime time for a particular anchor. 92 pages of hate apparently.

Some people's kids.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Never interrupt the enemy when he is in the process of feeding on his own arm.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

has compiled a report on what it calls “radical changes at Fox News that should cause great concern to pro-family conservatives.”

I am a pro-family (who wouldnt be pro family?) conservative but nothing that Fox news or any other media outlet does would ever cause me even a little concern, much less "great concern.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So Fox News is trying to bend American's over and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Yea, i could believe that.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Fox News Is Turning Gay!

Awesome

Now I get to call Fox News Haters Homophobes

An anti-LGBT “family values” group claims that Fox News is caving in to a “pro-homosexual agenda” by moving Megyn Kelly to Sean Hannity’s 9:00 p.m. weekday slot.

What ?

Megyan Kelly makes me want to some hetero stuff just saying.
edit on 15-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

There is always someone on the other side of the issue. Why can't we all have an issue that the entire world bands together on.

Have you ever tried watch FOX early in the morning. When I rarely turn the TV on for morning news, I sometimes skim by FOX and find the channel is exclusively dedicated to those televised Christian sermons with the overly dramatic preacher condemning all us sinners to hell.

Irony?

edit on 15-8-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I almost exclusively watch Fox News but one thing confuses me

Why is it universally accepted that being Gay and being Conservative are mutually exclusive?

I know several gay people that are at least as Conservative as I am

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Because far too many people buy in to the hyperbole, and vitriol against conservatives.

Which is why conservatives always get labeled as 'haters' as most people know there are gay and lesbian conservatives.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

Why is it universally accepted that being Gay and being Conservative are mutually exclusive?

What, dont you know?
You MUST be a conservative, bible banging, religious zealot to be anti-abortion and anti-gay.
Its like some kinda universal rule or something

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Will you stop it?

You're screwing up the narrative.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan

What, dont you know?
You MUST be a conservative, bible banging, religious zealot to be anti-abortion and anti-gay.
Its like some kinda universal rule or something

I don't think Muslims are Bible-thumpers. But unlike Christians, they will drag gays in the street and murder them.

I know, liberating huh?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well, who'da thunk it?

And CNN pushing pot?

Far. Out.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Come on. You know why.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Megyn Kelly is gay?

I'm not sure what these people are trying to say.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

They are saying there is a sex tape involving Greg Gutfeld and Eric Bolling.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ah good job Fox news.. now the next thing that makes you look ugly...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

To be honest, Conservatives created their own echo chamber.

Hence the stereotypes when you look from outside the 'bubble' they've put together.

At least in the media anyway.

Much like any group, I think that moderates don't speak up enough and the extremists end up dictating the conversation.

That's bad for everybody.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This is the very reason why gays are starting to get on my nerves.
People everywhere should be concerned, including gays.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Fox News Is Turning Gay!

Awesome

Now I get to call Fox News Haters Homophobes

An anti-LGBT “family values” group claims that Fox News is caving in to a “pro-homosexual agenda” by moving Megyn Kelly to Sean Hannity’s 9:00 p.m. weekday slot.

What ?

Megyan Kelly makes me want to some hetero stuff just saying.

Megyan Kelly is gay? Nice visuals, I have with that..

SPLC dumping on some other group dumping on Fox - Did I get that right? What the hell?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"Megyn Kelly turned me gay", said no man anywhere on Earth.
If this:

is part of a homosexual agenda then, by God, perhaps those of us slightly to the right of the Kaiser have made a tactical error.

Also, it's 2013 and we're 5 years into Obama. During those 5 years, FOX has routinely kissed his ass alongside MSNBC and CNN to such a degree that it should come as no surprise to anyone that FOX isn't the conservative bastion they are often accused of being. Even BillO knelt and smooched some backside to recieve his exclusive Obama interviews a couple of year ago. Mainstream media = corporate whores, regardless of the letters in the lower corner of the TV screen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join