It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin to arrange for joint military exercises with Egypt:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Stormdancer777

How interesting this is, some say that this has been the plan all along from the
Obama Administration, to destabilize Egypt to such a degree that the long
standing relationship between the U.S., and Egypt will be severed.

Operation Bright Star may have run its course, this of course leaves Israel
with an uncertain future with Egypt, its formerly freindly neighbor.

If I recall right, this U.S. Egypt alliance, and the end of it seems to fit into
some ancient prophecy.

Will we see Russia, Iran, Libya, Turkey, etc come after Israel soon (10 years perhaps or sooner) ?

I also wonder how the recent addition of The Vaticans agreement
with Israel, and the new worship in the Cenacle on Mt. Zion will play
into Israels national security.

Indeed, we live in Interesting times.

S&F Storm....

edit on 15-8-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

Israel has nothing to worry about. Obama has been bending over backwards to keep from saying that a coup happened in Egypt so we could keep paying Egypt protection money just like Israel wants so they will be safe.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Hmmmmmmm sounds like more setting up Biblical prophecy fulfillment to me.

Interesting. Time will tell what results from all the puzzle piece movements in the Middle East.

I just pray the start of WW3 is delayed as long as possible.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Yeah, let's just play right into their hands and demand war! Give em all a bloody nose! And limbs and heads blown off and everything else that comes with war! That'll teach them.

/sarcasm

No, no one needs a bloody nose because it leads to a lot worse things like innocents being killed. War isn't the answer, it's the problem.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Wasnt there in the WW3 prophecy something about "Agent Provacuers" ?

something along the lines of fermenting division between East and West particularly Islam?

I beleive Putin may become the rising star in a final Crusade into the MidEast.

What he says is true thou.....Christian and Orthodox Christian shave been severely persucted by the Moslems in recent times in all countires in the mideast.

This does not make the news in the West nowhere near as much as it should.

Orthodox Priests have been hung from their churches in Syria, worshippers ethnically cleansed......but the media remains silent.

I do hope Putin goes into Egypt en-masse and sets up base there.....would be a great counter weight to Obama's lies and rhetoric in the area.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes you are right, but as in the UN vote last night more nations today seem to settle old scores with other nations with guns rather than talking.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
putins an opputunist

egypt prefers America over russia

so why provoke them

call for calm...then leave it alone

peace
edit on 16-8-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

as for the canadian thing about copts

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how did the christians get themselves involved.. are they feeling left out?

its the military complex against a historically criminal political party

its just idiots trying to steer this thing... they need to shut up before all religous parties and their government represenation gets removed in future rule

only losers there will be the copts

edit on 16-8-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Great job, Obama!! We take the largest Muslim nation in the ME, one whose military is Pro-U.S., in turn, back their opposition who is wiping out non-Muslim churches and opens the door for Putin to turn their military into pro Russian,

Can't that guy get anything right? it's beyond belief!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Pootie poots is behaving like a school yard bully these days-

Obama-"We want Snowden!!!"
Pootie poots-"We want him to live in Russia."

Obama-"No Mil excercises with Egypt!!!"
Pootie Poots-"Hey Egypt,you want some Mil excercises?"

Its like he is really trying to rub Obamas(thus,the US and her allies) nose in it...
And Obama-Hey,he don't care,hes out soon so WTF,right?

Anyone else see it that way or am I just
mad?

edit on 16/8/2013 by Silcone Synapse because: yes

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
*sigh* I wish Putin was our POTUS. He's da' Man. Compared to Putin, Obama is a wet noodle. Do you guys think we could make a trade? If they give us Putin, we'll give them Obama, Pelosi, Holder, and Biden. That's a 4 for 1 deal.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I never thought I'd say this but I love the way Putin makes a damn fool out of Obama on a regular basis.

It bothers me deeply to say that about the president of the United States (any president) but I don't think of this clown as the president, I look at him as the installed usurper of the United States and it gives me great pleasure when "anyone" makes a damn fool of him.........which seems to be all the time lately.

WAIT!! did I just call Obama a clown............I wasn't wearing the Obama mask so stand race baiters........got to get me one though.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Wait, what? So the U.S. is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Russia is supporting the military?
edit on 16-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Pootie poots is behaving like a school yard bully these days-

Obama-"We want Snowden!!!"
Pootie poots-"We want him to live in Russia."

Obama-"No Mil excercises with Egypt!!!"
Pootie Poots-"Hey Egypt,you want some Mil excercises?"

Its like he is really trying to rub Obamas(thus,the US and her allies) nose in it...
And Obama-Hey,he don't care,hes out soon so WTF,right?

Anyone else see it that way or am I just
mad?

edit on 16/8/2013 by Silcone Synapse because: yes

Yer just mad.

I mean come on... He sticks up for a whistle blower and offers something to Egypt (who seems it needs it right now with their current infestation of trouble makers)

That doesn't make him the school yard bully.

That makes him the guy who stands up to the school yard bully.

The number of people who are becoming convinced of this should make it clear that even Americans are starting to see it that way.

One of the worst things about America is that we are kind of taught to self righteously bully the world, so how could it even make sense that even the most arrogant and patriotic of some Americans would not find this delightfully humorous with everything that is going on in our country? Even patriotic Americans aren't generally going to be "oh, look at big bad ol Putin poking us in the eye".... They're going to take notice and then start chanting for the WWF of Politics and put that junk on pay per view. Face it, we love to fight and many of us are ready to see someone gets their asses royally kicked... and an unfair fight between poor dark skinned folks and those with superior weapons flying from above is getting pretty damn old and pathetic.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Remember when Obama said this.

Who's laughing now?
edit on 16-8-2013 by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Wait, what? So the U.S. is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Russia is supporting the military?

Because the Obama administration and the Muslim Brotherhood have an understanding. The US really doesn't care who is running the show in Egypt as long as they have control of the Canal and they agree to intervention in Syria.

It is all about controlling the oil trade routes.

Russia is sticking their nose in because the US is trying to control all the routes.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwtrucker

Great job, Obama!! We take the largest Muslim nation in the ME, one whose military is Pro-U.S., in turn, back their opposition who is wiping out non-Muslim churches and opens the door for Putin to turn their military into pro Russian,

Can't that guy get anything right? it's beyond belief!

You have it backwords we support the Egyptian military which is why we have played this little game by pretending the coup was not a coup so we could keep backing the military and ignore US law. The Russians are prepping if at some point the US is forced to follow its own law. This could happen if the GOP tries to push the issue. Of course considering how the Egyptians got tired of getting their butts handed to them with Russian cheap junk they much prefer US weapons and aid .

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Because the Obama administration and the Muslim Brotherhood have an understanding. The US really doesn't care who is running the show in Egypt as long as they have control of the Canal and they agree to intervention in Syria.

It is all about controlling the oil trade routes.

Russia is sticking their nose in because the US is trying to control all the routes.

That's true... Russia is very competitive for oil because they already control a lot of it. They control a lot of gases that go into countries in Europe too. I don't think Europe wants to see that expand any further and this issue has been raised by the EU in different ways. Russia knows that controlling oil is the way to have a big presence on the world scene and is also a way to dictate energy policy. The reason this doesn't scare me as bad as it might scare other people is because I think the way the US has tried to do the exact same thing has been way more bloody in the current politics of modern times... and it's continuing that path without second guessing it.... but we see a much more careful game coming from the East.

Someone is going to control energy... and this scares a lot of people but it's always going to be true. The way they go about doing that is what is very important and anyone can cue up old soviet details or facts about Russia that are negative... but the biggest elephant in the room is that the US is on the biggest killing path as of right now.

I don't care if Russia gets control of most of the oil.... so long as there could be some leveling of the economy in the process. Somebody with a conscience needs to get control of the oil and then start phasing it out. Mandatory. I mean it must be very strictly enforced. It would take strong measures to achieve and I hate to say this... believe me, but it would take a lot of state control. It would take someone with common sense to see that alternative energy afforded to the people after the oil contest is WON...is a way to help people get off of government dependence. The western oil tycoons never seem to factor this in... and the people's dependence on the government is large and all they care about is squeezing more gas dollars out of people who then have to get government benefits because they can't even afford to drive to work. Big oil doesn't care. They're able to write that off... let someone else deal with it. Oil tycoons do not have to balance government benefit programs. That's a different part of the system that is allowed to just get deeper and deeper into debt... and look at the debt. All this is poor management. Enforcing this type of product onto people is what is wrong with the global market, but they spend all their time trying to control it... and now EVERYBODY has to play the game whether they want to or not.

Somebody needs to control it... but it needs to be someone who at least has enough sense to weigh the cost of not phasing it out. Now, some countries this will hurt, but even after we get off oil dependency, there will still be somewhat of a need for oil because its used for so many things... and it just so happens that the countries who have so much oil, their people are poor.... So I personally don't care if some tycoons go broke, because a lot of them are like warlords anyway.

I don't know what Putin plans to do with that control... I wish I did, but what I DO know is that the West is directly blocking cheap energy products from coming out of Asia... and I'm willing to try a new idea on for size because this isn't working. I DO think I know what the west plans to do with that control...dumb stuff, like they always seem to do. The west doesn't seem to care about anything but MAKING problems, not solving them. Of course I don't mean everyone... We have some great people in a great country but the fact is, there are some incredibly short sighted people in control that have been making mistake after mistake...or else we wouldn't be in this mess and living the lie that has been taught to us... So somebody needs to take their keys from them. THUGS run this country... THUGS, who have never needed to learn anything but how to control people... how to screw their heads up and screw them over. Sociopathic THUGS.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The US will work with whomever is running Egypt be it a dictator like Mumbarak, the Muslim Brotherhood or whomever comes next. However, the US main tie to Egypt is that it is the lifeline of the Egyptian Military which is where the real power Egypt has been and will remain so. If the people running the country step out of line the military gets a go ahead from the US before it acts. You saw this Mumbarak when the military was deciding if it would crack down on the protestors or not. The US made it clear that is was time for Mumbarak to step down when they said that military aid could be removed if the militray moved against the people. This time with the Muslim Brotherhood a serious of high ranking calls were made between the Egyptian military and the US before the military coup. The US quickly declared it was not a coup and that military aid was in no danger. This clearly was told to the Egyptian military before the coup thus they acted with US support. The question you should be asking is did the military just get the US blessing or was this something that was requested by the US. If the latter and it were made public things would get real ugly in Egypt because the military would be seen a US puppet. Which it is but, we all pretend it is not.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Would you care to go into more detail about the "series of high ranking calls" between Egypt and the US?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Now I'm a bit confused on this. I know, until Obama, we had their military totally pro U.S. , heck, many trained here, got to know the country and are very well disposed to the U.S.

Obama is backing the brotherhood. This pisses off the military and opens the door for the Russians. Seems simple enough.

Egypt itself? It was the Brits making all the noise first time around. The U.S. was in the background on this one. I thought smartly for a change.LOL

So where have I got this wrong???

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nwtrucker

I'm not sure, because what Mr. Spad says makes total sense, but what you are saying seems to be what is going on, I'm confused on this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join