It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Local Bank and the Sign of the Beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I went to put my a few things in my saftey deposit box, and I noticed something strange. The highest number on any saftey deposit boxes was...666.

This bank is like a year old or so.

I found it odd.

Even odder, when I pointed it out to the lady who works there, she said "oh, strange" and seemed to hardly notice, and I got the feeling it was her way of saying "I know about the box!"

I wonder.. What's in there. I'm going to call them and see if it's for rent.

edit on 15-8-2013 by Vaedur because: mods: please put this where appropriate.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

My reasons for posting the two images above are simple: the perfectly equilateral triangle is characterized by three 60 degree angles. Interestingly, the same symbol is used in the traditional expression of the Tetragrammaton, the ancient Hebrew expression for YHWH. It can be argued that this is not coincidence - the shape of the equilateral triangle fosters an arrangement of the characters that produces a mathematically coincidental sum which is supported throughout Hebrew gematria as being very holy. Specifically, when the theory of duality is applied, the image of the Tetragrammaton can be flipped and superimposed, creating the Star of David, the Flower of Life, and generating a sum of 72+72 = .....144. Another holy number.

Furthermore...

ATTRIBUTES AND ENERGIES OF THE NUMBER 6

Connects above and below, reconciliation, intellectual creativity, discrimination, imagination, union, love, perfection, ability to use the imagination and the intellect combined, relatedness, taking responsibility for choices.

And here's the kicker - using the principles of numerology, I added all three digits of the number 666 together, which results in 12 and then 18, before combining 1 and 8 to produce the number 9. Here's what the number 9 represents:

NUMBER 9

The Ruler - All the Planets

Keywords:

The qualities of the number 9 are those of leadership, the ability to see clearly, integration, the three worlds – physical, intellectual, spiritual, last symbol before return to unity, ability to understand, inborn talents, compulsions, introspection, personal integrity, unity, truth, perfection, concord, dissolves ego attachments, challenges faced in looking for your own wisdom.

SOURCE

At this point, I repeat - I am really not convinced that 666 is an evil number.

edit on 15-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Will have an update tomorrow, i'm stoppig in and getting to the bottom of this, lol!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I am not saying it's an evil number, I"M saying it's thought of as an evil number, theirfor making it an odd sight.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
My mobile telephone number ends with the digits 666

That has nothing what so ever with the "number of the beast"

its just a number

your bound to see it around some time

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

That makes no sense. You have attached significance to this occurrence because of someone else's ignorance? Furthermore, this significance is a watery reflection of that same ignorance?

That's just silly.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I"m on to something, look:
www.google.com...=on.2,or.r_qf.&fp=5dcbd22a97d3869e&q=Bank+Location+666
Google search on Bank Location 666. Their are alot of them. Combine that with Chapter 666 from this governmetn site.

www.cga.ct.gov/2011/pub/chap666.htm‎

CHAPTER 666. ... 36a-428b. Operation of foreign bank at state branch or state agency, rights, privileges, duties, restrictions, etc., exceptions. Deposit insurance ...

Hold on, their's a knock at my door, i'll finish this thought in a few moments.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The name of the loader on my tractor was 666 mighty master
I decided to take the letters off, my mother is kind of religious. Two days later I had the board slide of the scaffold and I hit the floor full of wood and tools, and the full 2x12 Oak plank hit me on the head. It only took ten years for my back to heal.
edit on 15-8-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Vaedur

That makes no sense. You have attached significance to this occurrence because of someone else's ignorance? Furthermore, this significance is a watery reflection of that same ignorance?

That's just silly.

The only REAL significance I attached was
1) I thought it was odd
2) I want to know if it's for rent
and
3) I want to know what's inside it!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

It would be hilarious to put a fake severed hand, a candle, and a book of shadows in it. Then leave it paid off for like 100 years after you die, so your grandkids inherit it. Awesome prank.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That seriously isn't the worst Idea I ever heard. The wheels are turning, this could be one epic prank.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Vaedur

It would be hilarious to put a fake severed hand, a candle, and a book of shadows in it. Then leave it paid off for like 100 years after you die, so your grandkids inherit it. Awesome prank.

AHAHAHA I like the way you think!!

I got a couple of small items at the store last week total...yup,you guessed it $6.66 ..I asked the cashier to add one more cent to the total..she didnt get the joke,but several other customers did,and started laughing.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

A couple of years ago a co worker sent me a doll head and it took me weeks to figure out who sent it, freaked me out. Time for revenge, lol.

(post by Hyperborea300 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Any sequence of numbers going up into the 700's or more is going to include "666".
Since that number must occur millions of times in different places all round the world, the chances of any particular example being significant must be pretty trivial.

edit on 6-10-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

top topics

join