It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchsinse and Suspicious0bserver Same person?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Why do these two people sound like the same guy with different imput audio?They use the same terms in the same tone and way. They are supposedly in a huge fight with each other.

I am supposing since no one else seems to think they are the same person or I have found no one mention it anywhere that maybe some people who know them both in person can vouch that they are in fact two different people?

www.suspicious0bservers.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry I watch S0 morning report everyday and those two do not sound like the same person at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
I'm sorry I watch S0 morning report everyday and those two do not sound like the same person at all.

Thanks, I was wondering if others find them the same, I may be the only one, I always thought it was the same guy.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Seriously though, Know what I think? Dutch is speaking in robotic terms as SuspiciousObserver, he all of a sudden becomes Hal 9000, in tone from 2001 a space odyssey. However where as Dutchsinse, he speaks emotionally and says things like "ok thanks guys, much love" ect...

He is clearly changing his voice when playing SuspiciousObserver. At first I thought you were wrong, but Dutch has a lot of videos recorded outdoors, and SuspiciousObserver has more done inside without back ground noises. I took my time to study the voice, I hope others here will as well. ~$heopleNation
edit on 16-8-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

No one was interested I am afraid

Thanks for your comment I found it interesting, I think it would have been worth discussing it would have been a way to let some 2012 stuff be laid to rest and move on for one thing.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yeah well you did post it yesterday morning so no big deal. I had good intentions for why I tried to bump your thread. Anyway, I edited my post because I know that on the grand stage of this screwed up world right now, it does not even matter.
~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Hi, well I think everything matters really in one way or another. I am not sure what I said made sense btw i meant Dutch could unload the whole Mayan thing by become SO. I like listening to both, I think he or they are really intelligent and good at putting things in a way easy to understand. it is nice to believe he/they are not misleading us and we have someone who is watching stuff and understanding it AND will tell if something seems off.

Anyway I would love to know how many others may think he became more respectable and No fear so he would not lose all those who were followers but left after 2012.

Goodnight SheolpeN see you tomorrow.

join