It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Men and Their Stupid Problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
here's my rant- i'll elarborate later. Well, my boyfriend is about to break up with me because I'm sick of the fact that all we ever do is fool around. it makes me feel pretty dirty and disgusting, and I thought we'd be cool if I shared this with him.

Obviously, not.

So now he's in the "ignore mode" so that after a few days it will sofen the blow. Or at least, this is my hypothesis.

Seriously guys- if youre going to chase a girl for a whole year, and then break up with her because she doesn't want to fool around a much- what the hell does that say about your character?!?!?!

Signed,
a Very Disgruntled, Pissed off, and Dissapointed Scat

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hi Scat..

if he doesn't understand you and where you're coming from on this very important topic, then do you think he would be understanding in other situations in your relationship...

based on what you've told us, I think you are probably making the right decision in letting him go.

I've been with my gal for almost 7 years and there are times when she doesn't want to be "bothered"... so I have to control my emotions and be understanding... it's tough, but I get through it.

Good Luck to you.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Guys are always going to want to fool around with you. That's just a given. I've been married for almost 12 years now and that hasn't changed a bit. I still do the "hey you want to fool around" thing with my wife. Now if they don't want to do other things as well, then dump-em. Probably not interested in actaully know you as a person. If he really likes you a rejection in this area will be followed by a quick "Awww come on" phase, and after that he'll drop the suject for a while. You might have to start over the next time you meet. (Hey, we're guys) Well that's my thought on the matter anyways.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the support guys, I'm just a bit peeved.

Well, as it turns out, he's not breaking up with me for a while...I got him tickets to a concert his favorite band is playing at, and he knows. There are times I really wish we would break up and then when it relaly comes around to it, I worry about making him mad and such.

I'm such a Kerry!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I ask out of trying to define what you both are bringing to the equation? And, it's nothing to do with age bias; people's sexuality often is not in sync with their age.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It took you a whole year to realise he just wanted sex? Duh!

If 12 months of "fooling around" was ok why complain now? :shk:

Sorry Scat, i know that sounds harsh. I wish you every happiness wherever you may find it.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
All guys will want to fool around, all the time. That's just how we are. But if simply discussing with him about what bothers u, puts him in a bad mood or in "ignore mode", that should be what worries u the most. This sounds like he might have some communication issues.

I wouldn't stick around too long with a person like that. Communication is the key to success in a couple. I know I've always had communication troubles and my couples never worked out long

[Edited on 29-11-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
my girlfriend wants sex every five freaking seconds....if i say no she really sees her ass....
.....it doesnt bother me....its a two way thing anyway!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
my girlfriend wants sex every five freaking seconds....if i say no she really sees her ass....
.....it doesnt bother me....its a two way thing anyway!

Is she a certified nymphomaniac?? I don't dig the nymphomaniac thing. Too much damn pressure! My girlfriend is in 'cute and sweet' mode most of the time, then when she gets to feeling frisky she gets really naughty. I love that change in attitude and demeanor. It really keeps things fresh and exciting.

A woman that wants sex all the time is a turnoff to me. If she's not good at doing anything else but sex, that could be a bad sign. I'm sure some will disagree with me.

Peace

top topics

join