It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's an Illusion (video) by John Harris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Been doing some research and i was forwarded to this video which i thought some of you might like..

Spread The Word

John Harris gives us his perspective on what's going on. He describes how we are economic slaves to a debt dependent system, notably achieved through the deception of the birth certificate and the creation of a legal fiction known as your 'PERSON'. It is this PERSON that the government then wields it's control upon. Although John points out that this arrangement only works when we consent.

Unfortunately inaction is taken as consent, hence we have unwittingly surrendered our inalienable rights through identifying with the PERSON. Remember you are a human being with god given rights, all you have to do is claim them.

One of the comments on YT say that some of this work has been discredited in the last 4yrs but when you watch the video it's easy to see why. I mean the law does change like the weather, we have just got to keep up with them and pay attention.

yt

edit on 15-8-2013 by coolcatt because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2013 by coolcatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Thank you

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
whats the video about?
can you give us a quick rundown?
thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

^^^

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

MIND = BLOWN

Would love to see this done with America too. Now I am wondering how to regain my sovereignty that my parents sold. As a being I have not taken title of my birth certificate which although they created me, but as a human I should be sovereign and therefore I did not agree to take ownership of my personhood and sign my Birth certificate so it is invalid. And the fictional being of my person does not exist unless I take ownership of it.
edit on 15-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
whats the video about?
thanks in advance

It is about the fictitious world created by corporations to own persons, and how unwittingly we are duped into believing we are those Persons when in fact we are sovereign human beings.

Sort of like watching the matrix only for real...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Am glad you found it interesting. I have been reading a lot lately about this subject common law and freeman etc.
When you start to Understand = Standunder
parts start to come together about this masterplan they put in place a long time ago. I mean I love the part about WORDS and how the law uses them to blind us from the bigger picture lets say...

Harris the boss

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
whats the video about?
thanks in advance

It is about the fictitious world created by corporations to own persons, and how unwittingly we are duped into believing we are those Persons when in fact we are sovereign human beings.

Sort of like watching the matrix only for real...

It's also about some, if not all, alphabet agencies(among others) actually being foreign chartered. Not British or American. Including the IRS, I believe. Its been a while since I've watched it. Interesting stuff, to say the least.
edit on 8/15/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolcatt
reply to post by abeverage

Am glad you found it interesting. I have been reading a lot lately about this subject common law and freeman etc.
When you start to Understand = Standunder
parts start to come together about this masterplan they put in place a long time ago. I mean I love the part about WORDS and how the law uses them to blind us from the bigger picture lets say...

Harris the boss

Yes but is this only like telling an inmate they are in prison? The doors are still locked and there is no evident way out.

top topics

join