It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem of "Bad Aim" Solved!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ladies, and gentlemen, if you have ever had to clean up after boys (and men) with "bad aim", there is a chance for relief! If you're tired of cleaning up yellow puddles in your bathrooms, you might like to try this remedy!

It seems that men and boys can't resist a target!

His idea was to etch an image of a black house fly onto the bowls of the airport’s urinals, just to the left of the drain. The result: Spillage declined 80 percent. It turns out that, if you give men a target, they can’t help but aim at it.

The Amsterdam urinals

80% percent decline in spillage!

This is such a great idea!
Get out your paint box and put a target on your urinal/toilet today!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yep, I'd be aiming for it. It's a natural.

We get good enough...maybe we could stop getting flak for not putting the seat down at home.

edit on 15-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
That's all fine and nice, but what about those dreaded times when I suddenly find myself peeing in 2 very different directions?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That is hilarious!

I'm sure every guy that reads this thread will be thinking the same thing: "Yep. I'd aim for it!"

We write our names in the snow with it when we're kids, why not target shooting?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I have very fond memories of "Wizzers" from my brothers UCSD parties in the '60's. Wizzers were a heavy paper, colorful, punch out "blade" that you dropped in the toilet bowl.

Smoke a bowlful, drink a few too many beers and go practice your "aim"! If you hit them just right, they would spin in the bowl.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You know, I can see this working. When I walk into a public toilet, say at a service station, if there is paper in the pan, or spit in the urinal, I aim for it. In fact, when there is paper in the pan, I tend to see if I can quater it with the power of my outflow!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
You know, I can see this working. When I walk into a public toilet, say at a service station, if there is paper in the pan, or spit in the urinal, I aim for it. In fact, when there is paper in the pan, I tend to see if I can quater it with the power of my outflow!

Ya know, TrueBrit, I basically do that, too. We might take this idea to a new level, make a fortune, support men's health, and create The Better Aim & Stronger Prostrate Super Bowl.

We could keep the fly design, but make it pressure sensitive---the harder you hit it the brighter it lights up. Something like that. Women would thank us. Men would thank us.

We'd be rich heroes...with superb aim!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hahaha!

I can see it all now, room full of sweating sportsmen, using those joke wieghts bars for the penis trying to beef up thier chances of wining.

I wonder what the potential negatives to training for stronger urinary flow would be, if there would be any deformity resulting from training for power, potential risks of pulling such delicate and carefully balanced muscles, as those which assist the process of expulsion of liquid wastes?

Never the less. I see paper in the pan, Im still gonna frag it as hard as possible.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

No nozzle? :/

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

While we're at it

Let the music play

Who can play Layla

Cody

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Do you need to put a quarter in? That electrical cord scares me!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Nothing to fear if your aim is true

Part of the "incentive"

Cody

edit on 15/8/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I see you have not pissed on the electric fence.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Oh Greatest of the Windsock Clan you find some of the funniest things!

FTR: When I was "pottie training" one of my nephews I tossed Goldfish crackers into the toilet for him to aim at. When he had to "go" he would come to me and say "Aunt Dee it's time to go fishin'!"

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

OMG that is the coolest thing I've EVER seen

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Not that I remember

But my mother has this photo of me

She never told me the story behind it though

Cody

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
reply to post by cody599

OMG that is the coolest thing I've EVER seen

Mrs C is all

She is always a bit weary when I do DIY

Cody

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Oh Greatest of the Windsock Clan you find some of the funniest things!

FTR: When I was "pottie training" one of my nephews I tossed Goldfish crackers into the toilet for him to aim at. When he had to "go" he would come to me and say "Aunt Dee it's time to go fishin'!"

That is both dang brilliant and super-COOL!

If you were my aunt, by golly, I'd be...erm...confused. Intellectually inspired and bordering on the Freudian precipice at the same time. Come away with me, Auntie Hotstuff!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Have a bag of Goldfish and a bottle of red wine......
Let's get Freudian!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by The GUT

Have a bag of Goldfish and a bottle of red wine......
Let's get Freudian!

It's rather hard--no pun intended--to hit a target when experiencing tumescence. Like now. Hopefully that never happens to one when in the boy's room, however. Although, that's okay, too, don't get me wrong. To each his own.

Is it red wine that goes with Goldfish? Silly question...MD 20/20 goes with everything. I promise.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join