It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Billion Bribe, Egypt, Obama Could Go To Jail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hey, don't shoot the messenger!

Going through my Facebook wall, two articles caught my attention. I thought I'd bring it here to ATS since I don't have time to research this like I want to. So have at it ATS, pick this thing apart and see if there may be any truth to any of this.

www.officialteapartyusa.com... k

www.redflagnews.com...

Pladuim

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
That first link sure looks credible

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
Hey, don't shoot the messenger!

Going through my Facebook wall, two articles caught my attention. I thought I'd bring it here to ATS since I don't have time to research this like I want to. So have at it ATS, pick this thing apart and see if there may be any truth to any of this.

www.officialteapartyusa.com... k

www.redflagnews.com...

Pladuim

So does he think that they are just going to march in and haul him off to prison?

There's only one person in the country that has the authority to arrest a sitting President, so this guy better be really convincing and grease the palms of the Sergeant at Arms of the Senate

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

According to this shocking story just breaking on WND

Red Flag

Fresh off the visit of McCain and Graham, WND’s Jerome Corsi broke a huge story on Tuesday evening:

Official Tea Party USA

Both sources quote a WND article. So it must be true.

P.S. Isn't WND banned as a source?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
POTUS cannot be arrested. I don't mean there are no provisions for arresting Obama nor do I mean he shouldn't rightly be locked up. What I do mean is that no matter what's on the books "legally", anyone even approaching the prez will be immediately and repeatedly shot. This notion that any amount of evidence of malfeasance presented by anyone could or would result in an arrest is total fantasy. My prediction is that he will continue happily breaking laws completely unfettered.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

Why would WND be banned as a source, because MSM hates them and smears them as a conspiracy site? I've found their articles to be well reasoned and supported.

That said, the threats coming against Obama by that guy reminded me of the scene from Blazing Saddles where the sheriff threatens to shoot himself if the guys surrounding him don't back off.
Don't think much will come of this.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here is the original source.

www.barenakedislam.com...

And this one too.

www.egyptdailynews.com...

Pladuim

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

edit on 15-8-2013 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago
That said, the threats coming against Obama by that guy reminded me of the scene from Blazing Saddles where the sheriff threatens to shoot himself if the guys surrounding him don't back off.
Don't think much will come of this.

It does seem to be a bit of self publicity for him and his Dad.

Get his Dads name out there and hope the world calls for his release.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas
reply to post by Pladuim

According to this shocking story just breaking on WND

Red Flag

Fresh off the visit of McCain and Graham, WND’s Jerome Corsi broke a huge story on Tuesday evening:

Official Tea Party USA

Please provide information on why WND is not a credible sources and or has a larger percentage of error on there reports compared to MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CNBC….ect.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shanegm

Actually I am with you on this one. I have been aware of this for days now, but there just wasn't anything credible out there yet. There is often some truth to rumors, even those without proof, so only time will tell.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
Here is the original source.

www.barenakedislam.com...

And this one too.

www.egyptdailynews.com...

Pladuim

Now this second article looks interesting. Hmmm... Can anyone here interpret the news video to prove what the article states? Obama's name is certainly mentioned a bajillion times in it.

Below is a summary of the video in Arabic that reveals an agreement made between Barack Obama and Mohamed Morsi’s Muslim Brotherhood, to give 40% of Sinai to Hamas in exchange for $8 billion has already been paid to Morsi by Obama.

edit on 15-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

I see a lot of folks implying WND is not a "legitimate" source, yet I've yet to see a single one of you present any FACTS or even name any specific article or source that disproves what they report. NOT ONCE.

That being said, I find it hard to believe any of these muslim extremists - they say outlandish things all the time. Even if it were true that one had evidence against Obama, nothing will come of it. Obama is only a puppet for the one-worlder elitists and our whole system is now so permeated with them, NO ONE who is able to do so will hold Obama or any of his ilk accountable for anything - even if there were actual film footage of Obama personally shooting a 5-year-old, the elite-owned media would refuse to discuss it, and the government would declare we were all just hallucinating and saw no such thing - then carry on with their daily tramplings on the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'll bet ya 8 billion he doesn't .
2nd

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If no one had noticed....the second link in the OP story has below it's picture a caption crediting Before It's News as it's source. No Comment on the first link. That doesn't represent any Tea Party members of my family have belonged to. That's an extreme wing nut site even I have to admit for it's nature. Yikes.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
As Wabbit pointed out, the second is from the BIN (not a source allowed on ATS)
The first is WND...which for reasons that escape me, are still allowed on ATS.

The question has come up (and starmonkeyed by some) as to why WND is not a credible source.

Although this is akin to asking why Garfield comics is not a credible news source, I will spend about 2 minutes and a bit of googletek to explain why. Just in case someone was actually asking because they wanted to know verses the standard hope that nobody would take the time to google for them.

WND is a fundy right wing Xian online tabloid founded by one Joseph Farah
-Joe admits to running misinformation
That link discusses a few points, and a dialog with ole Joe (whom it appears emails like a 12 year old troll, or standard ATS partisan). Also touches on the photoshopping they do.

Lets then consider content. Such hard hitting articles (when not focused on how Obama is a Kenyan muslim) as:
Soy is making kids 'gay'
World Net Daily’s Corsi Asks: "Was Obama Married To A Man?"
(nested links leading to original article, to include a posted list of gay people in office positions....awesome

I could post more..there are pages and pages (the Australian birth certificate photoshop for instance), But the reality of the situation is, the first link from the founder himself explaining he allows misinformation should be enough for a ATS ban as a source....unless the topic is bad media.

Ultimately the trash website is out only to Make A Buck which I don't mind. everyone wants a bit of dosh and will cater to whatever fans they find. But don't be fooled into thinking this website isn't just a parody of news and meat for the fringe right (not just the right, but the ones so right they consider Fox News to be some liberal msm outlet in the tank for Obama type righties.)

Now, heads back in the hole. It was asked for a single instance, I gave a few, I am certain the hair splitting and "well what else you got because I don't know how to google" comments are to follow.

-fun fact: you can get more stars than me in these types of threads just by responding with: "Nuh uhh! Liberals are jerkfaces". try it-

edit on 15-8-2013 by SaturnFX because: Added an equally credible news source at the end.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

But the link another person posted from the Egypt daily news is what interests me... Here is the video. Can anyone confirm what this video, that mentions Obama numerous times, states?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Bush, Blair, Cameron, Obama and the likes will never be held accountable...ever.
simply Untouchable and they know it...that's what makes them so dangerous.

top topics

join