It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you nominate and why? WORLD SAVIOR..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hi, I'm putting this OP in the Predictions and Prophecy section of ATS because it will better serve the purpose of the post.

It's been a while since my last post and somethings been bugging me regarding the state of affairs in the world and the need and obvious lack of resources to address the many issues.

I have study for many years the coming of a World Messiah/New Age Christ/To some the Antichrist!

There have been many candidates nominated some of the obvious being the likes of Obama, Members of the Royal Family, Some Celebrities and more fringe personages such as Maitreya.

From most of the people that the mainstream media push there is very little from the likes of more spiritual and awake candidates. They normally tend to be people in the spotlight or in our past memories for their individual reasons.

The point of this post is for you to think about who you would be willing to accept as the leader, teacher or savior of the world we all currently inhabit.

Your choices can be real or fictional as wacky as you want or as rational as you can muster.
I ask that you add a brief write up of why you think that particular person can save us from the course of destruction we are evidently moving towards.

Things you would need to consider, which your nominee would need to deal with once in office would be, Famine, War, Environment, Resources, Education, Religion, Science, Societal Issues, Poverty and so on.. just to name a few..

If "The One" is intended to come as many more obscure faiths believe as well as most mainstream religions how would he/she deal with the fall out? How will they get people to accept their way of moving forward and how will they overcome the many pressing challenges that lay before them?

Many Thanks and lets all have a bit of fun with this!!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

The world savior has already come and gone...he realized he couldn't save s*** so he said f*** you guys and killed himself with drugs, like a true messiah.

WWJD? (what would Jim do?)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Easy!!!!! Christ or/and Buddha

Not much else to choose from the cesspool of humanity

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

Who would you nominate and why? WORLD SAVIOR

Someone whom I hate more-so than most others.

Why? Because whoever wins will be assassinated sometime within the near future after being sworn in. I just don't think there would be any chance of success. Guaranteed failure. There could not possibly be any sort of equality.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
A child. Almost any child would be an improvement over what we have now.

A child generally understands what's important and what isn't. That is, before they are programmed with memes (i.e. Religion, Tribalism) by adults.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well i have come, but when i explain to someone that they themselves are the problem, they run to somebody else who says what they want to hear.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The world and its population is too big to be led by only one man. It will take a group of messiahs from all the
religions which expect one, working together, to solve important problems on a religion by religion, region by region basis. They come one at a time, not all at once. The many false prophets and antichrists will also help set the stage for the true appearance of each messiah. Don't expect to see your personal messiah until an extreme situation develops where nothing else could possibly save you.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
There will be no public figure if that's what your asking.
Me myself never have been religious. Always spiritual and felt distanced from that all.

But given my current circumstance, And all the passages about lions and wolves. Since iv whitnessed ET In person with other people on 2 occasions.

( i have led people to the wolves and Lions, They were not hurt they mearly got the sighting they asked for)

So im kinda just taking from things i like and applying them to my current situation, Just happens to be Religious i guess.

Since the Lion is pretty Iconic you know.

But yeah shapeshifting black aliens. Do you want to see one?

I could probably have come your way, can't Garentee when youl have your sighting but you will get it.
You will see it, And may be overwhelmed by the sight of the beasts.

Anyways. Theres greys and such running around. What would I, ME personally save you from?
Well i don't know much about this Jesus Guy because i still think Hes a fruity Loop. To Flowery.
Life is pain and misery and upon that you grow and learn, By adapting to the pain or working around it.

We teach these life lessons and such, And say the world isn't all that bad. Well because it isin't.
We all gotta die someday. And as much as you want to be remebered. Who cares. Do i care if im remebered? Im somewhat neurotic about it so i guess that explains my current situation right?
But as for everyone else. Eh. You gotta do what you gotta do. Just stay away from those evil bastards.

I have said this and will always say this.
There will be an alien invasion. It will come. And in that time.
The wolves and Lions will be At the ready to intercept. This is the Prophecy to be fullfilled.
edit on 16-8-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

top topics

join