It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bradley Manning Apologizes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
did Manning display this gender identiy issue prior to his whistleblowing? If not in my opinion he is bucking to get a softer less deadly place in prision.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
did Manning display this gender identiy issue prior to his whistleblowing? If not in my opinion he is bucking to get a softer less deadly place in prision.

From the posts in this thread it would appear that it was a known issue before the whistleblowing.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

0,1,1,1,1 (how many places in space do you see; and yes, as defined by math, zero is a real number/space-placement...as seen on/in the center of X,Y coordinates)

Indeed it is five. ;-)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

AMEN!!! I am so appalled by this ALL!!! I find it SUSPECT that at the same EXACT time he admits to any kind of wrong doing or ??????? WHAT? Some kind of moral issue within himself about what he did for THIS COUNTRY is acknowledged at the VERY same time a PICTURE..... which I'm STILL not sure was or should have been available for RELEASE to the press by his "so called" confidant....was NOTHING more than a ploy to Discredit him!
I'm sorry and maybe I'm gonna bring some HEAT on myself for this, but WHATEVER!!!! Cause I'm noone, absolutely NOBODY... so DEAL WITH IT!!!

I just happen to care, and maybe those are the ACTUAL folks these A$$holes are looking for ??? I don't know, I just feel sorry for this MAN that has these issues and cannot even TRUST who he sent those pics TO~!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Under the spreading chestnut tree
I sold you and you sold me—

did he confess to spreading venereal disease and distributing goldsteins's book?

of course this "confession" is BS, not for the facile reason of sentence reduction, but for propaganda purposes.
basically, and ironically it's worthless from a "legal" standpoint, coerced as it obviously is by a visit to Room 101

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Was anyone hurt? No?
Apology accepted.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Do you think this apology is genuine?

And why are his cross-dressing and gender-identity issues relevant to any of this? Is this dirt that was dug up to discredit him or did his emotional/identity issues affect his behavior and actions?

On a similar note, were the rape allegations the attempt to discredit Assange or does he too have emotional issues?

I wonder what we will learn about Snowden in the future.

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I think he might even of been groomed into the whole thing, it's possible.

I think he's just trying to limit the damage so he gets the 20 yr minimum sentence.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

did he confess to spreading venereal disease and distributing goldsteins's book?

of course this "confession" is BS, not for the facile reason of sentence reduction, but for propaganda purposes.
basically, and ironically it's worthless from a "legal" standpoint, coerced as it obviously is by a visit to Room 101

There is absolutely zero evidence that he was coerced to make his apology, therefore it is impossible to make that accusation. He made his statement from a position of not being under oath, making it legally exempt from cross examination by prosecution. If the govt was forcing him to apologize they would have required him to be under oath and cross examined him so he would have to state his apology multiple times during the course of cross examination. The effect would have favored the govt. The way it was done is the opposite of your accusation.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by TheMagus

There is absolutely zero evidence that he was coerced to make his apology, therefore it is impossible to make that accusation. He made his statement from a position of not being under oath, making it legally exempt from cross examination by prosecution. If the govt was forcing him to apologize they would have required him to be under oath and cross examined him so he would have to state his apology multiple times during the course of cross examination. The effect would have favored the govt. The way it was done is the opposite of your accusation.

perfect example of GIGO by an asleeple

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
reply to post by DivisiveConformity

What

something illegal is wrong by definition.

Well, I see someone clearly isn't part of the Fully Informed Juror Association...

You do realize that this nation wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for brave men violating unjust laws while knowing they were doing right, not wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join