It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you collect a particular item, like some people have lots of teddies, or ships, or bottles etc,..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Teddy Bears (stuffed) couldn't get, collect enough of them. I used to be teddy bear crazy. Instead of flowers, I prefer stuffed teddies..

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

I love that pic, star for you.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I collect fossils. Mostly brachiopods and bivalves, but a few others. Also collect old bottles -- none of them have any particular value, but I like them, especially the purple glass; I also favour 'tonics' with labels that profess to cure everything. I used to collect really, really bad music, but sold that collection 20 years ago -- they were all pristine records.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Amazing diversity of items so far, I wonder what makes us collect things, or even why we have a fondness for some things to the point of collecting them... but's its great and thanks for responses so far

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I collect vintage calculators, and have two large boxes filled with them, besides a lovely Monroe desk-top with Nixie tubes. I also collect stone spheres and pyramids.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

stone spheres, and pyramids, sounds like very interesting objects to collect! any images of same, would be nice to see if you had, and thanks for responding and sharing

top topics

<< 1   >>

join