It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Seattle's annual Hempfest, police to hand out Doritos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I thought this was so funny I had to share it. I wonder if they will have cooler ranch or just nacho cheese...

linky

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Too badmost of those people would never eat something so unhealthy, that's nice of the cops though..........

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost

They are handing out Doritos as a tool to open up a discussion on the laws in Washington state; what is legal and what isn't. A lot of people are gathered at that occasion... and so they can communicate with a lot of them.

By the way...this thread most likely will be 404'd.

I'm just saying.

edit on 15-8-2013 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
They are keeping all the donuts to themselves

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost

They are handing out Doritos as a tool to open up a discussion on the laws in Washington state; what is legal and what isn't. A lot of people are gathered at that occasion... and so they can communicate with a lot of them.

By the way...this thread most likely will be 404'd.

I'm just saying.

edit on 15-8-2013 by caladonea because: add more

Of course, you can have a hempfest in the US, but dont dare talk about it on here, deny ignorance, phhft

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It'd be pretty ignorant to 404 a thread that links to a story about how the police and the citizens of a community are attempting to open communication. Especially during these days of deceit and deception by the police. When sites dedicate forums to the scandalous police this should be considered refreshing.

on the other hand...

I'm pretty sure that the police are doing this with a more sinister motive. The police look down on such people and consider them a nuisance. IE Stoopit hippies runnin around all happy and eating stuff, what could be worse!
edit on 15-8-2013 by BlastedCaddy because: S

edit on 15-8-2013 by BlastedCaddy because:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The cops are there to tag the folks using and distributing
Trust me, this isnt generosity, this is 'knowing the enemy'
And you can bet money on it, they will be nabbing ANYONE driving from the festival, 'under the influence'
They have their agenda, hidden behind bags of chips

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I didn't realize I was violating any guidelines, my apologies if I have. I just thought it was funny and a cool way for the cops to interact with their legal using community. With all the bad in the news we have heard lately about the police it's nice to see them doing something non-violent.

ETA: I really hope you're wrong and they don't have ulterior motives to mingling with the crowds at the festival.
edit on 8/15/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

top topics

join