It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could World War III Start With Massive Civil Unrest? Starting now?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

I have already stated why i think the 3rd World war will originate from India or Pakistan(1st page, 12 posts down).

Essentially my reason is the religious hatred both nations have for one another and the fact that both nations are also nuclear capable. Can Syria or Egypt claim the same yet? Granted Iran is in with a chance, but let's face it that would be too convenient for TPTB.

As I have said there just proxies, Pakistan is supported by Chinese assistance to there missile programme while India receives American aid towards their own. Its just the old superpowers coming at it from a different angle.

Its just an opinion buddy, what's yours, where do you think Armageddon will originate?
edit on 16-8-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I've thought exactly the same way as you for a long time. I still believe Iran is pursuing nukes and I know nothing will ever change because their new leader is the same as their old leader; a violent anti-west/anti-Israel revolutionary Islamic radical. However......I'm really beginning to think Iran is just like N.Korea; all bark and no bite. Maybe that has to do with all of the covert action against them (quite possible). I don't really think Iran or Syria have the collective nuts to start anything major with Israel or the west anymore. I hope I'm right.

The problem is that "time" is not on our side! Its not going to take Iran more than another 3 to 5 years to develop the capability to be able to deliver a nuke to Israel via missile! Israel will not wait until it has developed such capability (and nor will the US!!!). So one can deduct that something will happen before that moment arrives, be it a convential strike/s or a mini nuke!! This Iran/Israel face off isnt going to go away until Irans current radical setup (AH etc) is gone and a moderate non-anti west civilian government is in place!!

Time will reveal all....

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Its just an opinion buddy, what's yours, where do you think Armageddon will originate?
edit on 16-8-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

Well I thought it was an interesting opinion, and I have no idea, probably the Middle East and southern Europe if I had to guess?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I've thought exactly the same way as you for a long time. I still believe Iran is pursuing nukes and I know nothing will ever change because their new leader is the same as their old leader; a violent anti-west/anti-Israel revolutionary Islamic radical. However......I'm really beginning to think Iran is just like N.Korea; all bark and no bite. Maybe that has to do with all of the covert action against them (quite possible). I don't really think Iran or Syria have the collective nuts to start anything major with Israel or the west anymore. I hope I'm right.

The problem is that "time" is not on our side! Its not going to take Iran more than another 3 to 5 years to develop the capability to be able to deliver a nuke to Israel via missile! Israel will not wait until it has developed such capability (and nor will the US!!!). So one can deduct that something will happen before that moment arrives, be it a convential strike/s or a mini nuke!! This Iran/Israel face off isnt going to go away until Irans current radical setup (AH etc) is gone and a moderate non-anti west civilian government is in place!!

Time will reveal all....

Wrong. Israel will never attack Iran because it can't. It is militarily inferior. That is why they want the US to do it for them. Iran already has the capability to attack Israel with a nuclear missile. What happened when Pakistan developed an arsenal of "Islamic" bombs? Nothing. The new leader is not a violent ant-west/anti-Israel revolutionary islamic leader. Neither was the old leader. Stop letting yourself be brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Wrong. Israel will never attack Iran because it can't. It is militarily inferior.

What in the world would make you think Israel is 'militarily inferior' Their first strike capability is miles above the rest of the world. Their air force has the ability to put 1000 fighter jets in the sky in under 30 minutes. They are on constant alert with 100 or more fighters in the air at all times-there exist a war strike force mentality 24/7.

Fly into Jewruslim sometime, or worse take the bus, The entire country is one big missile pointing in every direction including America. The saying is true if you aren't religious before you visit the Holy Lands you will be when you leave. It's one of the scariest places on the planet-they are insane about it.

Israel is not a democracy regardless of what they say. It's a military dictatorship from boarder to boarder. It's a ticking time bomb.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adaluncatif

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Time will reveal all....

Wrong. Israel will never attack Iran because it can't. It is militarily inferior. That is why they want the US to do it for them. Iran already has the capability to attack Israel with a nuclear missile. What happened when Pakistan developed an arsenal of "Islamic" bombs? Nothing. The new leader is not a violent ant-west/anti-Israel revolutionary islamic leader. Neither was the old leader. Stop letting yourself be brainwashed.

Brainwashed, really, dont think so.

And if you think that Israel wont strike Iran then you are niaive!! Israel will when the time arrives and they will have US support even if that support is not public!
Wait and see...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
imho there is an international Muslim movement involving the Muslim Brotherhood and others, destabilizing Syria,Egypt, etc, with the goal of establishing a single Islamic 'Caliphate'. Soon, I think, they will reach a critical mass and al-Mahdi will appear, and the Islamic nations will form a single political entity.
They will become a Major Power on par with the US, Russia, China, and the Euro Union. Their control of oil will lead the other nations to beg to deal with them.
I wonder if Iran will join or maintain it's independence. (I understand they consider themselves to be Persian, not Arabic, and not necessarily part of what we collectively call the Middle East.)
at some point this new Caliphate, or at least a coalition of ME states (possibly including Turkey) will invade Israel.
I rather doubt the US will by then be in any shape, militarily or philisophically, to intervene.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by darkbake

Unless it's happening to a major World power, not a chance.

Well, Russia apparently just allied with Egypt.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Maybe if the US grew tired of its political mess, then China might blindside the country and take it over. I'm not sure how Americans would react to this though, I doubt they would just keep on living like it's nothing but I suppose patriotism existed for thousands of years and it worked out fine for the most part....ish.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
Egypt is nothing all that serious. Typical revolution from what I can see

Hmm.
Could be.
I thought the same thing about Syria, until I searched some of the videos and saw the damage done.
Hopefully peace will be restored to the M.E. at some point in my lifetime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join