It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We're building a domestic army" -Marine Corps Colonel speaks out against BEARCAT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

This vehicle is a riot control device, large scale. Its not even what SWAT would need in a bad situation, but a riot control vehicle which is even more telling.

So the federal government is expecting a lot of riots?

We sure have come a long way from Mayberry.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

You're right, a good example of armed and angry civilians can be found in the places they have been INVADING since 9 / 11.

When all of this began in 2001 / 2002, I wondered if they might not just being practicing for the great culling here in the U.S.

I removed myself from the scenario (not entirely willfully), I am too small to see, I am now free.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by NihilistSanta
Is it illegal or against the T&C for us to discuss methods of hypothetically disabling things like this? What vulnerabilities do they have? Why are we not spreading that type of knowledge like wildfire. I wish we could get some of the boards veterans to create some comprehensive threads that detail counter measures and vulnerabilities for these mobile oppression units.

Be careful. You're treading dangerously close to the line that you dont really want to cross. There are people here that are obligated to report things of this sort, if they feel the discussion is anything remotely close to serious.

Nothing spooky here. This trucks have blow out proof tires. The rims are also heavy reinforced to prevent being blown off the wheel. They are also air tight for cocktails and well armored to handle most any caliber of small arm the public has. They are susceptible to road blocks like anything else and this method is commonly deployed against similar vehicles when used.

If it ever got bad enough that these were ineffective.......they would just roll out the Bradleys or other APC units.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Logarock

This vehicle is a riot control device, large scale. Its not even what SWAT would need in a bad situation, but a riot control vehicle which is even more telling.

So the federal government is expecting a lot of riots?

We sure have come a long way from Mayberry.

I should say large scale demonstrations as well. But yea these are for situations where it would be to dangerous, rocks being thrown for example, for exposed men/riot police running around with old fashioned tear gas hand held dispensers.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner
reply to post by NihilistSanta

The criminal class is the rich.

The poor live in gated communities (prison), because they can't afford adequate legal representation.

The rich live in gated communities because they know what they deserve, and separate themselves from those they predate upon.

What planet are you from?, the "criminal Poor", gimme a break..

They may have some sort of class based situation on the possible scenario list, but the truth is large scale uprising are going to be more organic to the demonstrators. You can fill in the blanks there.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hand made Thermite defeats ALL armor ,it's a coffin if they move against us.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join