It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't post in Paranormal...too new...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hey guys I read on a forum about a weird symbol appearing on someones skin. I have one as well. I noticed it after I use to be big into meditation/astral projection. I'll try and take a pic of it. But it looks like a circle with a possible star in the middle. It's on my left bicep. Then on my right arm, I have what looks to be like a 3D cube or an octagon. They are faint and look like old scars.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
HI, welcome to ATS!

...and you have ringworm.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I agree....And the best way to get it off is to ...wait for answers from your new brothers and sisters.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

or attempt the many ringworm solutions... if they don't work and it is not diagnosed as ringworm, come back and give us an update! we are eager to hear the results

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SwedishMonk

Welcome to ATS SwedishMonk and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

BTW; you are allowed to post all you want in any forum so feel free to jump right in and join the discussion. You need 20 posts before you can start your own thread but, you can post all you want in other people's threads in the mean time.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Har har. My lord you are hilarious. I've seen ringworm (use to be in wrestling) and this is not it. Maybe if my penis started oozing puss, I could blame your mother. But no.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwedishMonk
reply to post by kimish

Har har. My lord you are hilarious. I've seen ringworm (use to be in wrestling) and this is not it. Maybe if my penis started oozing puss, I could blame your mother. But no.

Intro threads these days.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thanks for being the only one that took me serious. I have been into meditation for about a year now. Have had dreams which were future events, heard conversations which became verbatim.

When I get very deep into a meditative state, I can hear these knocks on the window. (Where I keep my crystals) I've been out of body many times, and probably have gone too far into this universal love than I should.

I've been battling between living my 25yr old "game" induced life, and trying to live the true and proper life of egoless/oneness.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Originally posted by SwedishMonk
reply to post by kimish

Intro threads these days.

New "members".

Welcome to the site Swedishmonk.
edit on 15-8-2013 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You'll *try* to take a picture of it?

Oh lord.

Either take a picture or don't.

Posting a pic is another story.

Check your tattoo.

And welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So, how long does it take you to take a picture of your 3D cube hexagon on your bicep and upload it to this thread?

10 minutes?

20?

a few hours?

a couple days?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
In before 404'd.

Welcome.

Play nice.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

where do I go to upload the picture? It's faint (using my flip phone camera)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

At the top of the page, click the [color=grey]Tools+ tab tab that will take yo to the member center. From there, click on ATS uploads on the far right and it will take you to the picture uploads page.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I put two up. Like I said, it's hard to see, so on the second one I tried to outline it. Once again, my phone is #, so that's about the best I could get as of now.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Copy the code under the "Use in a post:" and post it in your reply and the pic will show up in your post.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join