It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osiris, Nimrod, Merovingian Kings and the Jonah Code - Truth Behind Secret Societies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

The Eucharist was a Dionysian ritual as well. Rome's biggest cult before Jesus came into the picture was that of Bacchus, who was Rome's equivalent of Dionysus. All Rome did was turn Jesus into their new and improved version of Bacchus.

Also, Jesus referred to himself as teacher at least once and even accepted those who called him teacher as his apostles, even going as far as telling them everything his Father had taught him. Why would he think the man was disrespecting him by calling him teacher when all the evidence points to the opposite? Why would he answer untruthfully to him but truthfully to his apostles who called him by the same title?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

...but if you believe in Christ, murder will not negate your salvation.

I believe the act of murder will positively prove you had no salvation, faith, or belief, in Jesus Christ to begin with...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

David committed murder and He believed in the messianic prophesy before and after the fact.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

David lived prior to Jesus. If belief in a coming Messiah (and his mission of carte blanche salvation) was all that was required for David to receive absolution for the murder of Uriah, then why was he described as covering himself in sackcloth and ashes after the fact? He still paid for the sin.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

This is and was a symbolic ritual and not a literal expunging of the karmic effects of sins.

The Jesus archetype relates to the teaching Master. The Messiah relates to Jesus being the axis of the Forbidden Tree. And the Son of Mary who is the symbol of the source tree of the Garden of Eden. . . the preceding tree. Jesus was the son ( moon) of that light.

There is no metaphysical fact of any “sin” nature; it is a fallen nature from the inner paradisiacal nature of Adam in the Garden of Eden where humans evolved out of a state of perfection.

After the fall God offered the descendants of Abraham spiritual guidance to return to the state of felicity
www.amazon.com...
The real meaning of the myth of Jesus on the cross relates to the fall of ALL humans and the possibility of rising through spiritual cultivation

edit on 18-8-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

I have heard that the qualities we most blame and praise others for are in actuality that which we most despise and value about ourselves. It has been a quite beneficial exercise for me to keep this in mind whenever I find myself unbalanced towards either Chesed or Geburah (probably some spelling errors here) Preferences are all well and good, I have my own...but I can't help but doubt whether we are erring when we allow these thoughts to slip into the realm of intolerance. In short, I AGREE, but attempting to flesh out my response so as to adhere to the rules of substantial contribution.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join