It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osiris, Nimrod, Merovingian Kings and the Jonah Code - Truth Behind Secret Societies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Christianity is an evil religion, more evil perpetrated by Christians in the name of Christ than any other religion in history. It's a religion of hate and exclusion, praying to a vengeful violent God(s).

I don't need a secret society to show me that. Only a history book.

Nonsense. There is more good done in one year in the name of Christ than any other religion in history. By very virtue of Christ's message, it is a belief in Love and Inclusion. But go ahead and troll for stars.

Want me to find a religion that has visited more violence than Christianity? Ok. Islam. That wasn't very hard and I didn't even have to open a history book (something you should consider trying).
edit on 15-8-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

This world is not about what you know, it's about WHO you know in your heart. As John 2 points out, the light already knows our hearts.

I totally agree, except I don't see the light as Jesus alone, I see the light as myself and everyone else, I see it as consciousness. Consciousness is the light of the world, and our consciousness is our own.

When it says that Jesus knew what was in all people, it is meant in a universal way. We can all know what's in all people, if only we know ourselves.

John 14
20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

You are in me and I am in you and we are in the Father, but you don't know it yet. You are stuck in human tradition, and that is Jesus' sin sacrifice. Jesus' sacrifice is a lie perpetrated by the church to keep people ignorant to the truth within themselves. We are baptized and given the light when we are born into this world, when we come from our mother's water and gain consciousness (the light).

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit only indwell you upon faith in Jesus' sacrefice. He was born as the only light, because he didnt inheret sin from a human father, but light from the Heavenly Father. Show me any other man without sin, and you will be right, but there is none other than Jesus, the spotless Lamb of God. Are you without sin?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Buddha was sinless, show me something saying he sinned and I will retract that statement. If you say just because is wasn't written down doesn't mean anything, I could say the same about Jesus.

The Trinity is part of every living organism, the Trinity represents life itself. Only when you come to realize this do you "receive" it. By the way, it's Father (consciousness/Spirit), Mother (physicality/body), and Son (both physical and spiritual), not the Catholic forgery.

And no, Jesus was not the only light. There were millions or billions of people who lived before him with consciousness. He only taught of the light (consciousness), he did not own it or have it all to himself. John 14:20 shows that Jesus thought of himself as equal, not superior.
edit on 15-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

John 16:4 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Jesus taught that He was the only way. Before His human birth, He was revealed as the Messanger of Yawheh, at which point He was without sin. Buddha, on the other hand had to go through multiple cycles of reincarnation just to be perfected. Honestly, I think Buddha was a sinner, but if you want to argue that he wasnt, then, you have to note that he didnt get it right the first time around. Jesus is the Son and creator, the Father is the planner, and the Holy Spirit is the source of power (not that the Father or Son are without power). So that means that Jesus existed without sin before creation. He came to be sin on the cross. Wouldnt make sense to work your way to sinlessness (which is impossible) just to become sin.

You cant just pick and choose which parts of Jesus' message you want to follow. You either accept the whole message or you reject it. Jesus taught that He was the Son of God, the He was co-equal with His Heavenly Father, that He was the spotless lamb for the sacrefice that we might be saved through faith, and that there is no other like Him and never will be. We can part ways on our opinion of Buddha, but dont put your words in Jesus' mouth.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Havnt had a chance to see the video yet. When I do, I will get back on topic. Do you believe that Apollyon is a nephilim?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I agree with that verse, and it applies to anyone who truly understands Jesus' message, which you obviously do not. You believe the corrupted version created by men in power. The only way to the Father is through consciousness, which is the Father. We are the Son, consciousness is the Father, Earth is the Mother. The only way to the Father is through the Son, which is both physical (Mother) and spiritual (Father), which is what we are.

I believe every word of Jesus' message, only in a different, more enlightened way than you. You do not know yourself, I do. I know what's in each and every person because I know what's within myself (John 14:20).

If Buddha went through many reincarnations to become perfect in his Buddha incarnation, then he was still perfected and sinless in the end. Look up "Buddha Boy", he's a perfect example of someone who is blameless and sinless.

I am not putting words in Jesus' mouth, you are only taking them out. Those who put the bible together are the ones who put words in his mouth. Paul is who put words in his mouth, not me.

If you believe that Jesus became sin on the cross, and the crucifixion is the most important part of Jesus' life, then it goes to reason that you worship sin, not life. You worship the counterfeit Jesus, the one created to pacify people into submission.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Christianity is an evil religion, more evil perpetrated by Christians in the name of Christ than any other religion in history. It's a religion of hate and exclusion, praying to a vengeful violent God(s).

I don't need a secret society to show me that. Only a history book.

Nonsense. There is more good done in one year in the name of Christ than any other religion in history. By very virtue of Christ's message, it is a belief in Love and Inclusion. But go ahead and troll for stars.

Want me to find a religion that has visited more violence than Christianity? Ok. Islam. That wasn't very hard and I didn't even have to open a history book (something you should consider trying).
edit on 15-8-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

I agree. I might even change that to one day, rather than a year. Christians are keeping this world together.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This world is not about what you know, it's about WHO you know in your heart. As John 2 points out, the light already knows our hearts.

I totally agree, except I don't see the light as Jesus alone, I see the light as myself and everyone else, I see it as consciousness. Consciousness is the light of the world, and our consciousness is our own.

When it says that Jesus knew what was in all people, it is meant in a universal way. We can all know what's in all people, if only we know ourselves.

John 14
20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

You are in me and I am in you and we are in the Father, but you don't know it yet. You are stuck in human tradition, and that is Jesus' sin sacrifice. Jesus' sacrifice is a lie perpetrated by the church to keep people ignorant to the truth within themselves. We are baptized and given the light when we are born into this world, when we come from our mother's water and gain consciousness (the light).

I will always go with scripture.

Matthew 12

30 “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. 31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

33 “Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. 34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. 35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. 36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BELIEVERpriest

Havnt had a chance to see the video yet. When I do, I will get back on topic. Do you believe that Apollyon is a nephilim?

I am not sure. Abaddon is a place (Sheol). Also a king of locusts, as referenced in Revelation. In Greek, he is the destroyer and in other references, the destroying angel. In all cases, this is the same as the one who destroyed Sodom. 1 Corinthians 10 references the destroying angel.

1 Corinthians 10

6 Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did. 7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.” 8 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did—and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. 9 We should not test Christ, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes. 10 And do not grumble, as some of them did—and were killed by the destroying angel.

I did a thread on the mystery of the 23,000 number throughout scripture.

Hidden Mystery of Moses

In the end, I do not believe God creates anything evil. What would the purpose of a destroying angel be? Elijah shows the process of putting out fire with water in Matthew 3. He also tells the destiny of those who fail to put out the fire. There is also this dead sea scroll that is very illuminating.

Eyes Wide Open

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

What -real world- evidence shows that Jesus saved us from our sins and that his death was necessary? As far as I can tell, he hasn't saved us from anything, he's only given us an excuse to sin even more.

The real changed lives of countless millions/billions of souls who have, over the past two thousand years, placed their trust (faith) in the Deity who came into a world that knew 'greatness' as subjecting millions to tyranny (Alexander the Great, et al) and instead preached the forgiveness of sin by an action so simple as trust in Him & the fair, charitable treatment of others - and asked only that we should go and do likewise. As in, forgive those who wrong us, and seek to lead better lives that do not inflict harm, and in fact bring positive benefit to others wherever possible. People really can change through a spiritual relationship with the infinite Lord; there are many, many, many testimonies about miraculous changed lives - people literally saved from death by some transformative power that was unleashed when they placed simple trust in Jesus.

Theologically, Jesus' spiritual death* saves us from spiritual death, if we ask Him into our heart when self-knowledge of our lost condition is held in our awareness (usually through a combination of circumstance, and an awareness of / belief in / faith in His station as Lord of the Cosmos, the One who is able to fulfil the promise of salvation).

* (Jesus' spiritual death occurred when the Father 'turned away' from the dying Jesus, for a moment, separating Him from any connection with His and our Father in Heaven - that connection being the primary factor that brings us our general sense of wellbeing & conscience, our spiritual 'life' - without which, we are lost)

The resurrection and ascension of Jesus' physical form (as testified by 500+ persons shortly after the time of His crucifixion) provides the assurance of the same, spiritually, for us. We go through the dark night of the soul, and we come out of it reborn, revitalised, and ready to serve others instead of ourselves (though we cannot do so perfectly, due to living in a 'fallen' world, mysteriously & ineffably broken by something that occurred in the way-back mists of time, represented symbolically in the Garden of Eden story).

I am one of the countless millions of believers who has placed trust in Christ, and found that in supernatural ways my own life has changed dramatically (though I'm nowhere near perfect - I think we all know enough to know that we are all, in this broken place, imperfect to some extent). I am NOT one of those who claim that God has no place in Heaven for those people whose potential for meeting with Christ during their earthly lifetimes is ruined by their observations of those who bring His good name into disrepute. As in, those being turned off Christianity by believers who behave in a manner that is offensive, discriminatory, persecutory etc.

God is infinite in wisdom, and in mercy - His compassion knows no limits. All are welcome.

Some additional thoughts not in response to the above quoted member, but in response to some others in this thread:

A true believer in Christ - who has placed simple trust in Him, and who attempts to keep to His teachings - would never subject others to wilful persecution. People are so quick to latch onto the efforts of the 'bastardised church' as another ATS'er succinctly put it, and in so doing lay claim that all Christians are heartless torturers.

Why do you think Jesus stated to the Teachers of the Law that the prostitutes were nearer to Heaven than they, the supposedly righteous religious leaders were? Because He knows the heart of Man - and men who climb into religion for the sake of the power they can perversely accrue as a 'religious teacher' existed then, and will always exist, until this tired old world is wrapped up.

Jesus knew that His teachings would be manipulated by some - but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

NB - The establishment of Israel was a definite objective which required that some battles be fought; however, the Jews were not bloodthirsty conquistadors - they established their nation and the borders stayed roughly the same - they also happened to chronicle some of the battles that were fought to maintain the borders; even those they lost, which adds plausibility to the historical validity of the documents.

EnochWasRight has already pointed out that the Jews were imperfect, and hence corrupted their own religion. I make mention of the same by saying that certain persons who claim to be Christian have corrupted the Way of Christ - which was originally about family & fellowship with others, under the awesome banner of a relationship with the Divine.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BELIEVERpriest

John 16:4 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Jesus taught that He was the only way. Before His human birth, He was revealed as the Messanger of Yawheh, at which point He was without sin. Buddha, on the other hand had to go through multiple cycles of reincarnation just to be perfected. Honestly, I think Buddha was a sinner, but if you want to argue that he wasnt, then, you have to note that he didnt get it right the first time around. Jesus is the Son and creator, the Father is the planner, and the Holy Spirit is the source of power (not that the Father or Son are without power). So that means that Jesus existed without sin before creation. He came to be sin on the cross. Wouldnt make sense to work your way to sinlessness (which is impossible) just to become sin.

You cant just pick and choose which parts of Jesus' message you want to follow. You either accept the whole message or you reject it. Jesus taught that He was the Son of God, the He was co-equal with His Heavenly Father, that He was the spotless lamb for the sacrefice that we might be saved through faith, and that there is no other like Him and never will be. We can part ways on our opinion of Buddha, but dont put your words in Jesus' mouth.

Great reply. I think it is interesting that the X Chromosome used for Eve is parallel to the Y needed for Mary to produce Jesus. I did an interesting thread on this: Link...

If Adam is the Alpha and Christ the Omega, then there is a further consideration. Jesus said, "you must be born again." Since Jesus was our Kinsman Redeemer, what applies to man must apply to Adam. In other words, for Jesus to be the fullness of both man and God, He would have been required to be born again Himself. Edgar Casey suggests that this is the case and I find his version interesting to ponder. He notes that Adam would have been many characters in history. Although we do not know this (it's a mystery), it is a real enigma to ponder. What if Buddha was an incarnation of Adam (Alpha)? The uncorrupted Y chromosome could still be used used for Mary was from Adam's original extraction of DNA (Rib), making him the Omega (Last Adam). This is fun to ponder, but we really do not know. There is only one Redeemer and that is the life of Christ. Buddha may have been a representative of the way, and philosophy may be a search for Truth, but Christ is the Way, Truth AND the Life as you say. Either way, there is only one way to the Father.

Only Way is Christ Thread...

edit on 15-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

People on ATS oftentimes don't want to hear about the daily atrocities committed by Islamists.

Seems people would much rather believe that Christianity is evil, because of what the bastardised church did / does.

Said it before, say it again - the Fellowship of the Way (the original church of the time of Jesus) was all about family, good deeds, and a mystic relationship with God. Still is, if you know where to look.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I believe every word of Jesus' message, only in a different, more enlightened way than you.

Sorry, but I literally LOL'd at this. How narcissistic does one have to be to become a Grade-A enlightened soul?

Please. Humility before Pride. I don't mean to be rude, but seriously, what a silly response.
edit on 15-8-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I'm not against Jesus.

That passage doesn't apply to me, but you. You blaspheme the Spirit by denying it is yours. Indoctrination has taught you something opposite of truth.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I don't have pride my friend. Me stating truth does not equal pride, unless you think Jesus was full of pride as well.

The Christian doctrine is false, and that is the truth whether you believe it or not. Jesus was one of us, not God, and he was trying to show us the way, but people like you trample on his true message in favor of the false one out of fear.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What evidence do you have to support your assertion that Im believing in Jesus the wrong way? Jesus told people that He was there to pay for sin.

John 3:36 "He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

Thats pretty clear to me. Believe in Christ and be saved believe not, and dont be saved. There is no hidden meaning behind that. And Jesus died on the passover feast to fulfill the lamb of God position. This "all in one and one for all brotherhood of man" non-sense is not part of Jesus' message. He came to separate the believers from the nonbelievers at the expense of family bonds if nessecary. You have no case in this thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm not against Jesus.

That passage doesn't apply to me, but you. You blaspheme the Spirit by denying it is yours. Indoctrination has taught you something opposite of truth.

We have the spirit, but the Holy Spirit comes next when we receive it. It's on a timetable.

Adam to Abraham is the Age of the Father (2000 Years). At the end of Age 1, the Father lived.

Issac to Jesus is the Age of the Son (2000 years). At the end of Age 2, the Son lived.

Christ to Today is the Age of the Church (Body of Christ) 2000 years. At the end of Age 3, we all gain what Christ gained at the end of Age 2. He was the firstfruits. We are the resurrection.

There is 1000 years left and the Church will receive the Holy Spirit. Those who refuse face the fire. Water puts out fire. We are not born of Spirit until we are born from above. We are born from water right now. All of us are in that baptism now. There is a point to this baptism of water, and that is to repent and seek God through His Son. There is only one way.

edit on 15-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Jesus' own words serve as evidence.

John 5
24 Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

Matthew 7
13 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Christianity is the widest path on Earth with nearly 3 billion believers today. Jesus did not have Christians in mind when he said only "few" would find it. If you take into account all of the Christians who have died believing what you believe in the past 2,000 years, you can bump that number up by another billion or two.

I don't know about you, but having billions and billions of people on the same path, the path would have to be pretty wide. If Christianity is the truth and has been part of our culture for 2,000 years, why are we still on the path of destruction?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

If we weren't born from above, we wouldn't be here right now. We were born from water and spirit when we were born into this world. We have a spirit and come from our mother's amniotic fluid at birth, so we are born of both water and spirit already.

Baptism is a human tradition and has nothing to do with God. It hides the significance of birth by usurping it.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join