It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious Threat to 2nd Amendment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs will disarm US citizens through a graduated process to include:

…codification of national laws to disarm civilians within their borders…

...1. Classification of military grade weapons to be made illegal for possession.
2. Creation of programs to provide reasonable compensation for voluntary surrender of said arms.
3. Codification of laws to begin the restricting and strict licensing of concealable firearms.
4. Codification of laws to begin the restricting and strict licensing of hunting grade firearms.
5. Codification of laws to restrict the sale of, and possession of ammunition and components to manufacture ammunition.
6. Finally, codification of laws to completely makes any and all firearms illegal to own, possess or use outside of military and law enforcement usage.
7. Creation of a United Nations Police Taskforce with the specific mission of assisting member nations with the collection of weaponry from civilian hands.

[link removed]

Link to Discussion about the authenticity and orgin of the document

Searched ATS to see if this is posted already, having found no link, here it is. Apologies to the moderators if it turns out that it has been posted elsewhere.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Wed Aug 14 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because:

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

Good luck to them!!

I’ll be part of the welcoming committee!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

I am sure that there will be many (though I don't know any) people who "may" have firearms that aren't registered with anyone.

*whistles and walks away*

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
A dollar will get you a knob of goat dung that it's scaremongering hoax cooked up by some nutjob anti-NWO/UN/other idiot.....why is it that all the fake drivel is generated by those who need a conspiracy to believe in??

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well the UN can just go play Dixie while blowing it right out their tanks.

The Constitution is exceptionally clear that no outside treaty, alliance or authority supersedes it's own authority. Period. No footnote with further explanation or exception to look up. The last I checked, the DC Vs. Heller Decision had the 9 Robed Ones saying I can have my guns and no one can say squat about that.

So... If the UN wants to go collect up the Chinese litter across central Africa otherwise known as AK-47 rifles? More power to 'em. If they are thinking about the US in the most passing way? Well... They need reading lessons. I believe about 100 Million known gun owners will gleefully assist them in that effort, too.
(I know I will!)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The US constitution is the highest law in this land.

The UN has exactly ZERO authority to 'ban' anything out of civilian hands.

Not only a second amendment right but also a ninth.

Second clearly says shall not be infringed as it was talking about the rights of the militia, and the rights of the people SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

The ninth says no authority granted to government can be interpreted to deny or disparage any rights even those not specifically listed (preserved) by the constitution.

Anyone thinks the UN can do this THEY CAN'T.

Anyone thinks the US government can 'regulate' guns ?

That is because of the interstate commerce clause that has been perverted to the military, the police and the criminals being better armed than us regular joes.

And if that is what they call 'well regulated' I got some swamp land to sell them.

Hell anyone supports the UN or further VIOLATION to their constitutional rights is a supporter of FASCISM.

Seig Heil.

Keep your hands off my guns that goes to all,

Government is the servant of the people not it's master.
edit on 14-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well, if that happens they will probably have to kill me first as I will be referring to Rule #7 according to The Rules of Gun Fighting.

7. Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

However if they bring their own guns I'm with Beezzer.

Rules for Gun Fighting

edit on 14-8-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well the UN can just go play Dixie while blowing it right out their tanks.

The Constitution is exceptionally clear that no outside treaty, alliance or authority supersedes it's own authority. Period. No footnote with further explanation or exception to look up. The last I checked, the DC Vs. Heller Decision had the 9 Robed Ones saying I can have my guns and no one can say squat about that.

So... If the UN wants to go collect up the Chinese litter across central Africa otherwise known as AK-47 rifles? More power to 'em. If they are thinking about the US in the most passing way? Well... They need reading lessons. I believe about 100 Million known gun owners will gleefully assist them in that effort, too.
(I know I will!)
Indeed. Confiscating guns has and will always be a stupid idea. For one, it's wrong because you're punishing someone for the actions of others (school shootings, homicides, robberies, etc.), and two because the people they're trying to confiscate from have guns.
edit on 14-8-2013 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

US State Dept Memo 7277 (1961) which had its origins in a joint US-USSR collaboration in the UN is real and bad enough......

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I hope you realize that you just put yourself on the top of their list.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
They won`t be able to take away the peoples guns by passing laws, when it happens it will be done by repealing the 2nd amendment right to own guns. The day will soon come when it will be easy enough to bribe,brainwash or threaten state representatives to vote to repeal the 2nd amendment right to bear arms.
Since obamacare was enacted I am convinced that there is NOTHING that our representatives won`t vote for including repealing the 2nd amendment.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by seabag

I hope you realize that you just put yourself on the top of their list.

I'm already on the list (if a list exists).

I fit almost all of the criteria laid out by Napolitano. If I join a White Supremacist group I'd have the criteria wrapped up.

Hey, there are over 200,000,000 guns in America and over 21,500,000 veterans. That alone shows that their list is far too big for them to do anything about realistically.

I won't be the only person who stands for the constitution. There are many who won't put up with losing the 2nd amendment.

edit on 14-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Anyone conferm this? From like a REAL UN document?

If true I would start getting worried about that NWO stuff.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
While I don't doubt the overall agenda by some facets in power to disarm the average citizen . . . It appears this document is a cleverly constructed fake.

Politfact

Then again . . . it's not like the U.N. would cop to it anyway.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

I love how these guys fall for this EVERY SINGLE TIME!

It cracks me up how they get their panties in a twist.

Do you know who the real single biggest threat to gun ownership is in this country? It's gun rights advocates themselves.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So what are the odds of the UN (based in NYC, NY) remaining based (in NYC, NY) if they actually try to remove over 300 million guns from over 100 million people in the US? Especially given the fact that the US military has (in)conveniently left some 50 million pieces of military grade small arms equipment in each of the 50 states and some 2 million pieces of military grade non small arms equipment. Consider also all that ammo that the Federal Government has been buying has to be sitting somewhere that would be impossible to keep under lock in key if just oh say 500,000 people really wanted to acquire it as a means of self-preservation to what they thought was their way of life?

I think the UN hasn't really thought this through completely.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Even if this were true, which I doubt, how exactly would they plan on carrying this order out?

We'd be talking about 3 million active and reserved United States military personnel
plus 95 thousand U.N. soldiers against what...

116 million armed Americans (as of 2012)?

Yeah. Good luck with that.

By way of comparision, that would be like 1 dude walking up to 74 armed men and telling
them to hand over their guns, and that's assuming this dude would be willing to
comply to this new law himself and surrender his own 2nd amendment rights
once all was said and done.

edit on 14-8-2013 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Garkiniss

That why they will do it in stages.

Slowly like boiling a frog in water.

They wont suddenly turn at you door asking you to hand in your guns

No they will try all other methods that dont require force.

Take handing your guns in for compensation?

They may very well turn 200 million guns out there to 100 milion guns.

Then you have the idea of slowly indroducing new regulations on what considerd a "Militray Weapon". That may get a few hundred thousand hand in especialy when combined with cash.

They will stop you buying new ones obviosly. So that leaves ones out there or black market ones. Now guns will break over time and Im sure they will stop the selling of spare parts. So that will remove a few million. Then ammunition think about that? Whats a gun with out bullets. If they stop the sale of bullets then only the most hardcore or those with stockpiles will have a working gun, evrryone else else will have club
Of course they will restrict bullet makeing and equipment relating to that.

So after 20 years you have maybe what a couple of million working non hunting related guns? And a very limited suppy of ammo.

And over that 20 years you will have anti gun propaganda being spread like the common cold.

This wont be overnight, you wont be so luckly.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

US State Dept Memo 7277 (1961) which had its origins in a joint US-USSR collaboration in the UN is real and bad enough......

At least it is real. Here it is for anyone not familiar with it.

But even it is nothing at all to do with personal firearms. You do realize that it is entirely about national armed forces don't you??

And given that one of the main arguments for guns is defence of liberty against big govt (etc) I would have though gun nuts would have been quite keen for the size of well armed and organized military forces around the world to be decreased.
edit on 14-8-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

It'll never happen. It'll be prohibition all over again, but instead of moonshiners selling booze, they'll be dealing in arms and ammo. There are too many people with the means to make their own ammunition, and now we've got people capable of machining their own firearms, hell printing their own guns.

It'll never happen.

If they want to weaken the population for the sake of control, they'd do better to release a virus first and then move in and clean up afterwards.

edit on 14-8-2013 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join