It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

summonthensa.com I dare you. I double doggy dare you!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
SUMMON THE NSA

Greetings Above Top Secretions,

This is a cute website I came across that dares you to temp fate, and a data center full O' spooks.

A Big Red Button, and a Dare.

Classic.

Disclaimer from the Website:

Disclaimer: By clicking this button your browser will do a google search for a list of known words that the NSA monitors. These searches will summon the police and FBI to your house because, just like everyone living in America today, all of your digital transactions are being monitored.

edit on 14-8-2013 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I just did this while at a restaurant for dinner. I really hope some suits start walking through the dining room lol

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Banquo

Well, if they take you away before dessert dinner is free, right?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm going to laugh myself silly if it turns out they send a note with a threat to the White House in your 'name' (IP) or something.

They can even say they told you. Multiple times even. It would send them to your location...and you pushed the button anyway. lol.... It'd almost make a real defense, I'd bet!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Next time there's an emergency, instead of calling the cops I'm just gonna push this button instead they might get here a lot sooner that the police take to arrive.
edit on 14-8-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i would do it to see if that men in black vid was true,i,ve saw the cctv of them walking in to some hotel.i,ll put myself out there to see if its true,want to come visit then i,m waiting.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
more like if you even go to the website you'll get listed and in trouble

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Man I would but I would like to not get my butt turned inside-out next time I try to fly somewhere.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Now this will be a challenge, let's see if the FBI will come and visit me here in the UK

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
Now this will be a challenge, let's see if the FBI will come and visit me here in the UK
if both of us disappear off uk waters then everyone knows to keep their mouth shut lol

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31

if both of us disappear off uk waters then everyone knows to keep their mouth shut lol

Everybody please make a note of this and watch the news in the morning to see me and Sparky being manhandled onto a plane. I hope the FBI have plenty of tea and biscuits for the UK people

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Everybody please make a note of this and watch the news in the morning to see me and Sparky being manhandled onto a plane. I hope the FBI have plenty of tea and biscuits for the UK people

Theyre probably gonna use the infamous, rarely-used, "tea-boarding''
and beat you with stale crumpets, while blasting 'G-d Save the Queen'
"

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

rich tea is my choice.least i have the time to dunk the biscuits and prolong the take out lol

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

rich tea is my choice.least i have the time to dunk the biscuits and prolong the take out lol

Oh Surely Hobnobs are a great deal stronger when it comes to dunking my friend. If we are in this together we have to have Hobnobs, or Bourbons at a push

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Oh Surely Hobnobs are a great deal stronger when it comes to dunking my friend. If we are in this together we have to have Hobnobs, or Bourbons at a push
i.ll go with the bourbons cause i quite like them lol

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
A quick look at the source shows that it performs a simple Google search for the following:

Rootkit
PLO
Chemical weapon
Disaster medical assistance team
Malware
Service disruption
Conventional weapon
Taliban
Suicide attack
Tamil Tigers

edit on 14-8-2013 by ShadowLink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Glad we got that sorted Sparky......see you in the morning then, or maybe even in the middle of the night....got my toothbrush, check......and fresh clean underpants, check.........right, ready for the off...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
tho i know american government is probably monitoring this site so choc chip cookies will do me just fine lol just have plenty in stock please.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Glad we got that sorted Sparky......see you in the morning then, or maybe even in the middle of the night....got my toothbrush, check......and fresh clean underpants, check.........right, ready for the off...
i.m ready tho should have stocked up on the new toothbrush,ready for the off tho and u know its always in the middle of the night,bring it on lol

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Unfortunately I have tried the 377 word search many times and have never had them show up to my house.

I think they are getting a little smarter.

I even tried to add the words .. You Dirty C*** S****** Come Get Some and that didn't work either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join