It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Avatar pic, Why?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi Biigs, found this topic from your signature.
My avatar is a simple 'selfie' of my left eye.
I greyscaled the image because it was taken after a pink face-paint session with my friends kids at a music festival some years back.
There is no real intent behind the picture, mine is just one eye of many on an internet forum. My username is perhaps more telling as I consider myself just a mere grain of sand on a beach containing billions more.
My eye is equally just one of many that looks at our world.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

To me it says simply "i see things"

I like it

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs
Haha, cheers, if you'd seen the original zoomed out image of my pink unicorn face paint though you'd have had different thoughts I imagine...keep 'em guessing I always say lol

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Haha, cheers, if you'd seen the original zoomed out image of my pink unicorn face paint though you'd have had different thoughts I imagine...keep 'em guessing I always say lol

lets just leave the unicorns out of this.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

originally posted by: grainofsand

lets just leave the unicorns out of this.

Lol [/slinks away]

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I dont have one

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I work outdoors in the native Australian bush and come across all sorts of weird and exotic (some might say alien) plant, animal and fungal entities everyday. This is one of them; I have no idea of its name, whether indeed it has even been named, or further whether if it is even from our own planet, or even our galaxy. However it is a creature which currently shares our planet, has probably been around a lot longer than we have and loves to munch on rotting logs.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JonMel77

hehe

Your a fun guy

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I chose this avatar because it is one from an old comedy show dougal was a stupid priest basically

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
I chose this avatar because it is one from an old comedy show dougal was a stupid priest basically

Father Ted was an awesomely funny show.

Dougal was very very funny. A total idiot but awesomely played by the actor/comedian

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

He is my alter ego basically i even named my dog after him but i still watch the repeats on television like they are new

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I love cats and that is why I use a cat for my avatar.
My crown was added during the regent contest a
couple of years ago.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Mine is a screenie of a couple of Nun's walking around original Woodstock and one demurely throws up the peace sign just as camera moves away. I figure what could be better than a rock n roll loving Nun?

edit on 9/2/2014 by shockedonlooker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I use my now five year old cat "Maxi" because of her curious nature and her "Don't mess with me" look. She has attitude and if the world went to hell forcing us apart, I believe she would survive because of her cautious but aggressive nature. When she walks into a room and sees something that wasn't there when she left, She'll creep up on it and bat the hell out of it with lightning speed and agility. If it fails to fight back, it becomes a trusted part of her surroundings. In the picture I use as my avatar, I was telling her to get off the table, her defiant look said "And whose gonna make me!"

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse
I love kitten's attitudes

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

Why did you pick your profile images and what do you think or want them to say about you?

The avi usually carried shared are because there is deep interest with 1 in ancient sacred geometry and also in DRACONZ who astral / dimensional travel inside of Mer Ka Ba like energy forms

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I decided to put the avatar people to work, Thanks again CODY!!!!!

Hubby started calling me the crazy chicken lady, so I embraced it.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
because aliens

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My avatar is obvious. It says I am a South African, that I like the wildlife and the stars in Africa.

My avatar is also a bit more subtle. The two stars off to the left are known as the pointers. They work in conjunction with the southern cross constellation to show direction to navigators. For me, a South African living in the UK, they are pointing the way "home". The two stars off to the left are also referred to as eyes by the Kalahari Bushmen. They believe the eyes are watching us from heaven. Their name for these eyes is "mura", hence my user name. I am the eyes that watch. I am pretty shy and introvert. I like to watch and think things through before I speak or act. The obvious eyes in the flag are reflected by the less well known eyes in the stars.

My thanks to the artists on the avatar creations thread for their wonderful interpretations of my clumsily worded request. The one I am wearing now is not the only offering from those talented artists but it is the one that feels right for now. I love my avatar. Thanks artists!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I choose this avatar because that's what the satellites instructed me to do when my tinfoil hat accidentally got knocked off by the wind...

It's got aliens attacking humans in spacesuits, and well...aliens rule. Also, old monster movie posters are super awesome, my avatar kind of reminded me of those.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join