It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Avatar pic, Why?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

No doubt pal...

I use my mobile to post, so I felt they'd know anyways!!!

Peace Biigs!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Thank you for contributing.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I chose this avatar because she looks like me and I haven't been here long enough to post my real picture.......I also love Mother Nature and I believe we are all connected to one another and every other being on the planet......all there, on my avatar.

I love how people 'represent' themselves with certain avatars and how the avvies make sense once you get to know the 'online souls'.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
To raise awareness for fellow Primates to keep cats clean.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Agartha

you have a very pretty avatar, thank you for explaining why.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Because....

I'm blue.... ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Where my head goes, so does my avatar.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Because is one of my most favorite gifs

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Proxy

its very pretty thank you for contributing.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I added elmer fudd to hide behind my stats

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

edit on b4343520 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
My avatar was the painting from the Philadelphia Museum of Art - HERE for a very long time. It was etherial and matched my mood. Now I have Henrietta from SouthPark. Goth not Emo. I love SouthPark. It's my guilty pleasure. And if I were young, I'd be like Henrietta. I guess I"m a closet gothie ... it wouldn't work at my age.

That being said, I've had some ... *cough* negative comments ... about what Henrietta is wearing. For those who are unaware, she's in goth and it's a FULL cross she's wearing, not an upside down one. The picture just has her dress folding on top of it. But it's a FULL cross and I'm not a satanist (or any thing else that's been hurled at me). I"m a Christian.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I love south park and the teenager inside me probably always will. I get your avatar in, my mind there was never a question about it ^^

Thank you for posting sir.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Starred! [I will Flag asap]

I chose my Avatar to represent my ATS membership username of petrockopera!

I want it to say that I am dependable and down to earth pet rock, with a solid sense of humor!

Thank you for asking! Cheers!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
Thank you for posting sir.

Pssssst ... I'm a 51 year old lady. (I'll be 52 in two weeks).

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Pssssst ... I'm a 51 year old lady. (I'll be 52 in two weeks).

No one's going to hold that against you..

edit on 6/1/2014 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well the avatar is my best five round group at 100yds with a .308.

The name is Latin for something. It's kind of a game, if I'm arguing with you and you don't know what my name stands for, you probably are, and it's my little inside joke to myself. If you can figure it out, which should be fairly easy, then maybe you aren't.

The formula in the location is the formula for the surface area of a sphere, essentially meaning you have no idea where I am.

The binary code in my sig is also another game, and is a message to a certain group of people on this site. I won't name names, that's part of the game. First you have decode the binary, and then you have to decode the message and if it pertains to you.
Should be easy.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Because I like staring into the night sky just to look at the stars sometimes. It's one of those late night/early morning things a person does in solitary in order to keep themselves centered........humbled and knowing what they did during the day doesn't really count for much. It does the soul good sometimes to strip it of all the ego and lies that a person tells themselves just so they can make through a day. Look into the abyss long enough and the abyss will start looking into you. This has a way of keeping people honest. My days are filled with a lot of moving around, meeting people, answering questions I don't really feel like answering and generally doing things I don't really want to do.......so stargazing is all mine. It's my Haagen-Daz. It's my church. It's my escape.

It fits well because some of the answers to some of life's questions, can come from looking deep into the sky when you're deep in thought. When the alignments of the stars are right in the right time of the year when you're in the right part of the world, it can have an impact on some people. A Deep Impact.

The star GIF.......I just thought it looked cool. No deep meanings there.
edit on 14-6-2014 by DeepImpactX because: Clarity

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

proud of my service time overseas, somthing various relatives swore up and down I'd never do..
Serving in the 2 nd. division, "the Shield of France" in korea was the epitomy of telling the Government Doctors: "UP YOURS!"

Me and Teddy Roosevelt shared one thing in common...Asthmatice who served !

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
(current) Character is Harry Dresden. I just like him and what he's all about.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's a long story...
First I started with a Phantom mask and I wanted to add a crow, so I attempted to combined the two concepts.
...ok, so it turns out that wasn't a long of a story after all.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join