It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know of any good songs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I love anything by Van Morrison but I especially love the simplicity and soul of this one

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Here's a band that screams for a "tree huggin hippie" to listen to them. Cant upload anything this am. Their call............... Old Crow Medicine Show, old time string band with loads & loads of talent. Some of my favs, Wagon Wheel, Greatest Hustler, Down home Girl, Alabama High Test, Marys Kitchen. They do a old song called "Next Go round" Really great band. Just what the hippie ordered!! I have to throw in Robert Palmer " Every Kind of People" try to get the bass track version.... Have a great weekend!!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
You can leave your hat on.
Joe Cocker

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I rather enjoy Sonata Arctica myself. Paid In Full was the first song I heard from them and I was hooked.
They have a metal feel but it's certainly not the crappy growling or anything. Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by krazykole27

Forgive my lack of videos, I am back to a super slow machine, but I wanted to share my favorite band. They probably have never made a video anyway honestly. Denali Cooks is the name of the band, "It's Good" is fitting for anyone who is interested in ATS. "How You Gonna Run" is my song. They even played it as I left town one night, now my youngest sings it to me and it's just really cute. "Simple Man" and "Free Bird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Buffalo Springfield, any of the old Jerry Garcia jams, Tom Petty "Stand My Ground", Cream, Bob Marley, they are all good. Sorry I don't have all the songs names either, I killed my ipod on solstice.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by krazykole27

Tom Waits - All The world Is Green

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
this is ultimately my favourite song. If I could have I would have been born and raised to it, at least I'll die with it.
Definitely one of my favourite bands too.

(If you dig that song from Enslaved check out a band called Tyr)

Other greatness can be found by searching youtube for Devin Townsend, I'm not saying you'll find something of his you'll like, but you probably will, he's that cool

here's a band I've been getting into, really cool prog-rock

edit on 2013/8/16 by Jimjolnir because: (no reason given)

edit on 2013/8/16 by Jimjolnir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is a great summer song, something very free spirited about it...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
how about "mummers dance" by loreena mckennitt www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-8-2013 by research100 because: you tube link keeps coming up blank

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Enough said.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well, seems how folk have already got Trent Reznor, Tom Waits, and Donna Summers covered (seriously good choices!), I'll suggest 3 from slightly different styles.

Cod Liver Oil and the Orange Juice - Hamish Imlach
(Scottish Folk song about a gent trying to gain the affections of a certain "Hairy Mary" in Glasgow)

(Not Just) Knee Deep - Parliament Funkadelic

and finally, some Gallant Acid for ye modern Knights -

Legend of Phaxalot

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join