Obama’s Former Bodyman: President Left Situation Room to Play ’15 Games’ of Cards During Day o

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
i wonder what big event will pop up when he tries to run for a third time,

Just a guess, but I think the aboloshing of the 22nd Amendment limiting Presidents to two terms would be the "big event" in itself?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
Okay, here's what I decide: There were hours of downtime in the situation room waiting for the actual raid to start. People were just milling about, and Obama wanted to wait somewhere else until the raid started, somewhere where he would still get constant reports. Once the raid was imminent, Obama went to the situation room to watch the actual raid. Nothing wrong with any of that.

Here's what else I get to decide: These lame threads are becoming a real annoyance.

Sorry I forgot that threads that say how like totally awesome the current card player in chief was only allowed on ATS.

My bad.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

lol i didnt know there was such an amendment,he better get cracking on then he has only just about finished abolishing the 4th.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Sorry I forgot that threads that say how like totally awesome the current card player in chief was only allowed on ATS.

My bad.

It's the utter pettiness in the OPs, the lack of substance and often honesty...that folks get exhausted with. Just MHO.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Lmao, the "brotha" was slapping spades the whole time??? I'm sorry I'm busting up over reading the quotes. Too funny.
edit on 14-8-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
reply to post by Indigo5

lol i didnt know there was such an amendment,he better get cracking on then he has only just about finished abolishing the 4th.

Yes...Presidents are limited to two-terms...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Okay, here's what I decide: There were hours of downtime in the situation room waiting for the actual raid to start. People were just milling about, and Obama wanted to wait somewhere else until the raid started, somewhere where he would still get constant reports. Once the raid was imminent, Obama went to the situation room to watch the actual raid. Nothing wrong with any of that.

Here's what else I get to decide: These lame threads are becoming a real annoyance.

My bad.

Here's an idea - How about talking about some REAL issues, instead of MADE-UP issues?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't know. I don't care for Obama. But his situation has me on the fence.

On one side, he's the commander-in-chief. He should have been a part of every second of the operation (if legit).

On the other side, he was no military experience or military knowledge, so I can give him a pass for not wanting to be bored by all the stuff he wouldn't understand anyhow.

But 15 games of spades is a LONG time. Unless all the aides were playing, "Obama wins."

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I think even attempting that would be his destruction for legacy, forever. That WOULD be his legacy. 'The President who didn't know when to quit...'. lol... Which is why I don't think he'd try even if he wanted to. Heck... being realistic though? Look at him. He's no different than any other 2 term President and I've lived to see 4 of them now. He looks just as worn out, tired and eager to leave as he does determined to finish things between now and then.

I kinda chuckle when I hear people speculate about Obama and third terms. Often the same people who insist President's are mere puppets following the orders of others. If he's a puppet, he's meaningless for a 3rd term and the fight it would bring to try. If he's not? 8 years in that job is enough to leave anyone crying uncle, I think.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

My bad.

It's the utter pettiness in the OPs, the lack of substance and often honesty...that folks get exhausted with. Just MHO.

As opposed to This pettiness

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Even Captain Picard would wander off to his ready room when en-route to the Neutral Zone. And everyone loves Captain Picard.

This is true Mystik, Picard would pop into his ready room for the odd cup of Earl Grey..but i don't remember him poping out for 15 cups of it, and i've seen every episode.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

My bad.

Here's an idea - How about talking about some REAL issues, instead of MADE-UP issues?

Then go start a thread about a 'real issue'.

This is a real issue.

The current commander in chief who just sent men off to fight and kill and die to kill someone else goes plays cards.

THAT IS A REAL ISSUE and it speaks to the callous disregard of human life the man has.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I don't think it's a made up issue neo provided back up and from what I can tell it really did happen.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hello, that's how you know it wasn't OBL that was killed.

Why does everyone readily believe that OBL was killed then w/o any shred of proof? That man's been dead since Tora Bora attacks in 10/01, why you all think we went into Iraq?

Derek

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone

I don't think it's a made up issue neo provided back up and from what I can tell it really did happen.

You are aware of the multiple uses for the term "issue" correct?

It can be used to denote an observable fact.

It can also be used in relation to the relative importance of an observable fact.

kaylaluv was utilizing the term issue in the latter context and it is sad that I must even explain this to you.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Then go start a thread about a 'real issue'.

This is a real issue.

The current commander in chief who just sent men off to fight and kill and die to kill someone else goes plays cards.

THAT IS A REAL ISSUE and it speaks to the callous disregard of human life the man has.

Presidents send men into war all the time. Some wars last for years. Do you really think a president should never play cards or play with their children or attend a party during those war years?

Nothing in your links prove that he was playing cards at the time the actual raid was happening. There is a photo of him watching the raid. Oh yeah, the photo's faked - like you have any proof of that.

Yes, you are making an issue out of something that is not really an issue.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Obviously neo has struck nerves here.

the deniers are shivering with frost as usual

if this wasn't true, they would have proven it by now instead of derailing.

I disagree with one point however.....

I think the game was 'gin' rummy

the deniers are in between the 3rd and 4th stages of grief.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Nothing in your links prove that he was playing cards at the time the actual raid was happening. There is a photo of him watching the raid. Oh yeah, the photo's faked - like you have any proof of that.

Everything about the current Potus is Fake as FAKE as it get's.

Look at the picture in the op where is Obama sitting ??

Back of the room off to the side as if he just got there.

Making something out of nothing?

Actually no.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

Maybe you should explain it to me again just because its a non issue with some people others in this thread do believe it to be a valid issue. If people don't think its a issue then why bother posting in this thread?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Indigo5

I think even attempting that would be his destruction for legacy, forever.

I was shooting for toungue in cheek. the poster I responded to didn't know POTUSs were limited to two terms.

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I kinda chuckle when I hear people speculate about Obama and third terms. Often the same people who insist President's are mere puppets following the orders of others. If he's a puppet, he's meaningless for a 3rd term and the fight it would bring to try. If he's not? 8 years in that job is enough to leave anyone crying uncle, I think.

Yah...the Oval Office is to youth what a microwave is to food.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join