Obama’s Former Bodyman: President Left Situation Room to Play ’15 Games’ of Cards During Day o

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by neo96

Well...he can't play golf at night, so I'll go with...playing cards.....

Des

My question is... Was this a non-alcoholic card game or a smoking poker party with White House brew?

Speaking of Presidents and vices....Is he still a committed smoker with people sworn on pain of horrible torture to never photograph him toking on one...or did he finally quit? I haven't seen him in an unusually bad mood, so I figure he still smokes as he finds a spot outside camera range?

Oh...I think he still smokes. I've seen clips of him on the news, where he's obviously chewing gum. I always thought it was nicorette gum....

Des

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Someone who does not "spend every moment" in a room during a day leading up to the OP....Does that translate to them spending "most of the night" someplace else?

15 games of spades takes how long ?

Do tell when someone has put out a hit on another human being then they go off to play a game of cards and you have no problems with that ?

That's nice.

And yes Bin Laden raid was staged from the get go.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
And the Post of the Day goes to..............

Originally posted by Indigo5
Michelle gave birth in a Russian KGB lab manned by aliens, but you are right...that coward Obama should have been there!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by neo96

You're good, you're real good...I'd almost peg you for a politician! Nice disclaimer. Anyone that's been on the boards for more than a few days knows that you primarily post/reply on anti-Obama pieces. It's blatently obvious from your past posting history you have an anti-Obama agenda (which is fine btw).

Even Captain Picard would wander off to his ready room when en-route to the Neutral Zone. And everyone loves Captain Picard.

Why yes I guess that so many people are willfully ignoring the last comment of the OP.

So what does any of that have to do with the op?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
off topic
edit on 14-8-2013 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Michelle gave birth in a Russian KGB lab manned by aliens, but you are right...that coward Obama should have been there!

Nice red herring so what does that have to do with the Potus playing cards as he ordered someone else killed?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Can you imagine an historical event like the taking down of Bin Laden and not being glued to every step of the procedure?!

Was BO bored? Was he squeamish? Was he indifferent? Was he unhappy that it was about to happen? Or, is he so addicted to cigarettes that he just couldn't stay cooped up in the situation room long enough to see it through? Or, did he know it wasn't real.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo I understand how you feel, but for me that doesn't even cross the threshold of things I dislike about obama. I would have done the same thing or paced back and forth nervous as heck knowing that it's under my watch, but I am not personally there to make sure it's all good... stuff like that drives me crazy.. Of course maybe I am not fit to be president either.

Not that I believe the story of the raid, but that's another topic.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
Can you imagine an historical event like the taking down of Bin Laden and not being glued to every step of the procedure?!

Was BO bored? Was he squeamish? Was he indifferent? Was he unhappy that it was about to happen? Or, is he so addicted to cigarettes that he just couldn't stay cooped up in the situation room long enough to see it through? Or, did he know it wasn't real.

Yep and after saying how 'he made it his personal mission' .

Really is amazing how many go to extremes making excuses for him.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by neo96

Neo I understand how you feel, but for me that doesn't even cross the threshold of things I dislike about obama. I would have done the same thing or paced back and forth nervous as heck knowing that it's under my watch, but I am not personally there to make sure it's all good... stuff like that drives me crazy.. Of course maybe I am not fit to be president either.

Not that I believe the story of the raid, but that's another topic.

Actually fits perfectly in to this topic Potus plays cards because there is no Bin Laden to kill.

All we have is his word, and we all know how much that is worth.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Good luck getting a real answer from him/her just the usual attacks.

On topic I agree with you on this neo If you are going to send men on a high risk mission with a live feed you better be there with them in real time.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Come on Neo96 ...... you are stretching a bit.

Stretching what ?

Miss the last comment of the op ?

Can't make up your own mind ?

Tell me more.

I report you decide

Fine.

Your report was biased.

I am pretty certain Obama has done plenty to raise the ire of the most placid American citizen.

But imho, this ain`t one of those situations.

Thats why I said you were stretching - In your desire to see Obama harangued for his supposed neglect on the night OBL was killed you - you presented some fairly innocuous information as if the captain had abandoned ship.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am waiting on a post announcing that Snopes has debunked the story.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

He received "a steady stream of dispatches from the situation room" and was located in " a nearby private dining room".

Maybe he should have been on one of the choppers ?

I wish he was on one of the choppers. A little action might make him a little less eager to bomb, attack or kill anyone he wants.

As far as being in a different room some/much/most of the time during the raid it seems to me if I'd just ordered the execution of someone and sent others into extreme danger to do it at least I would have had the courtesy to stay and watch.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The fact Osama was supposedly killed 2 days before election day should raise eye brows,i wonder what big event will pop up when he tries to run for a third time,will most definitely be a false flag op,by then the freedom tower will be ready for a 747 full of thermite maybe.
edit on 14-8-2013 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
Was BO bored? Was he squeamish? Was he indifferent? Was he unhappy

He was and is not Spec Ops...His job is to give the "Go" order and then he retreated to a nearby room to allow his Military heads to go through the final checks and wait for darkness. I am sure they were releived to not have the POTUS sitting beside them the whole time. Cards is a reasonable distraction vs. staring at a blank screen and waiting. He returned to the Situation room once the OP began and was there the whole 40 minutes.

This OP is what happens when otherwise understandable, and rational events are squeezed through the filter of Obama-hate fever.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Even Captain Picard would wander off to his ready room when en-route to the Neutral Zone. And everyone loves Captain Picard.

Picard was also a fan of cards

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Thats why I said you were stretching - In your desire to see Obama harangued for his supposed neglect on the night OBL was killed you - you presented some fairly innocuous information as if the captain had abandoned ship.

Try again

2 articles were sourced

Last comment clearly said what ?

I report YOU DECIDE.

End of story.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Yes the military heads were so happy the potus wasn't doing his job.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Okay, here's what I decide: There were hours of downtime in the situation room waiting for the actual raid to start. People were just milling about, and Obama wanted to wait somewhere else until the raid started, somewhere where he would still get constant reports. Once the raid was imminent, Obama went to the situation room to watch the actual raid. Nothing wrong with any of that.

Here's what else I get to decide: These lame threads are becoming a real annoyance.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join