Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama’s Former Bodyman: President Left Situation Room to Play ’15 Games’ of Cards During Day o

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I applaud you NEO for sticking to your guns on this thread! I try to be as objective as I can when it comes to peoples thoughts about a topic, but some people will never be swayed to believe the truth, because they have it set in their heads that the truth (no matter how relevant it is), can’t be true. It’s sad to say, but some people act more on emotion than logic.

And by the way, the thread is quite relevant. Obama has proven countless times how inadequate he has been as the potus. How much more do people have to see to know there’s something terribly wrong with guy running things?

Obviously, NOT enough!

edit on 17-8-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by nunya13

Which, again, is beside the point given that neo has no evidence to believe Obama did not watch the raid.

Please by all means quote where I said anything of the sort.

I said Obama didn't watch the raid ?

Really ?

I said that ?

You sure did:

Yep Obama likes to play 15 hands of spades while he has someone killed of course some people are debating the actual amount of time spent that doesn't change the fact he played cards while he had someone killed

The only time Obama was "having someone killed" was during the raid.

And you don't even believe he was killed!! So the fact that you are upset that "he played cards while he had someone killed" is entirely perplexing. I've brought this fact up and you keep ignoring it.

But you have made the illogical leap that he was also playing cards during the 36 minutes Seal Team 6 was conducting the raid. "I can't watch this entire thing" does not mean he didn't watch anything at all, especially the 36 minutes of the raid.

I have stated time and time again that there was 1 hour of video of someone else giving the updates before the raid even began and another 7.5 hours after Bin Laden was killed (which you don't believe). Yet you want to believe that he also played cards during the 36 minutes of the raid without any proof whatsoever.

What is your problem with him playing cards MOSTLY during 7.5 hours of waiting around for information?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Awww now.

We ALL know what you guys are trying to suppress don't we

I know what it is

Good efforts btw, it's only taken dozens to get the leak fixed.

I think Reggie has a different agenda.

I don't think he has a different agenda. Much has been inferred from a few comments he made that resulted in illogical leaps to mean that the president played cards while the raid was going on.

Not to mention, Neo doesn't even believe Bin Laden was killed but keeps insisting how horrible it is for Obama to play cards while he was killing someone he didn't kill!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

You sure did:

Even read This post ?

Does that say he didn't ?

No.

And you don't even believe he was killed!! So the fact that you are upset that "he played cards while he had someone killed" is entirely perplexing. I've brought this fact up and you keep ignoring it.

So ?

But you have made the illogical leap that he was also playing cards during the 36 minutes Seal Team 6 was conducting the raid. "I can't watch this entire thing" does not mean he didn't watch anything at all, especially the 36 minutes of the raid.

Yeah he only watched 40 minutes clearly already been established so if he was watching the Bin Laden raid why does he need to get updates from staffers ?

Intriguing.

I have stated time and time again that there was 1 hour of video of someone else giving the updates before the raid even began and another 7.5 hours after Bin Laden was killed (which you don't believe). Yet you want to believe that he also played cards during the 36 minutes of the raid without any proof whatsoever.

I did not even say that what the hell getting tired of people twisting my posts.

CLEARLY linked what I said didn't I

What is your problem with him playing cards MOSTLY during 7.5 hours of waiting around for information?

Already been asked and answered

I have problems with it.

The END.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Sorry no comment.

winky
winky

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by nunya13

You sure did:

Even read This post ?

Does that say he didn't ?

No.

You asked me to quote you saying that Obama didn't watch the raid. I did. Address THAT post THEN we'll talk.

So ?

So!? You are accusing the president of playing cards while he was killing someone and you don't believe he was killing someone. Please address this in a concise way.

Yeah he only watched 40 minutes clearly already been established so if he was watching the Bin Laden raid why does he need to get updates from staffers ?

Intriguing.

I have already told you why he was getting updates and you have refused to address this. The first hour of them meeting was them watching SOMEONE ELSE give them updates. Why should he sit in front of a TV watching someone give him updates when he can get them from someone else?

Please answer this question, specifically.

I did not even say that what the hell getting tired of people twisting my posts.

CLEARLY linked what I said didn't I

I will quote, once again the post where you clearly said he played cards during the raid.

Yep Obama likes to play 15 hands of spades while he has someone killed of course some people are debating the actual amount of time spent that doesn't change the fact he played cards while he had someone killed

When else would he have been "killing someone" if it was not during the raid. Please address the quote from you (above) and my question, specifically.

Already been asked and answered

I have problems with it.

The END.

You have not answered in a concise manner. You simply keep saying it was wrong without specifying why, which you have done so AGAIN here. Let me ask it a different way: What else should he have been doing during 7.5 while he waited for confirmation that it was Bin Laden they killed (which you don't believe happened).

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

You asked me to quote you saying that Obama didn't watch the raid. I did. Address THAT post THEN we'll talk.

WHAT DOES THIS SAY ?

Playing cards for 9.5 hours

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

For a group who pinned 9-11 on GWB and his administration

Then they turn around an give Obama accolades for 'mission accomplished'.

Even though 19 hijackers were Saudi, and Saudi is the largest financier of Bin laden, and Al Qaeda.

Then that same group calls the last administration war criminals for killing people over seas, and applauds the next one for doing the same, and worse.

I see cognitive dissonance here, guess that is just me, but hell the current one plays cards while he does it.

What a bunch of crap. I've called Obama a war criminal and protector of previous war criminals any number of times here at ATS as well as on other sites -- as have any number of other actual liberals who are not Obamabots.

That you think all liberals defend Obama always, and that because liberals like myself call shenanigans on trumped-up, substanceless non-issues like the point of this thread, you think all us liberals do is defend Obama shows how little you seem to understand.

I have never applauded any of Obama's military policies, and -- like yourself, evidently -- I question whether the OBL kill raid actually killed OBL or whether he has been long dead. Your completely misrepresenting most liberals. If you are talking about Democratic establishment figures, such as many senators and congress members, and cable pundits who defend or promote Obama's policies -- that's another matter. I entirely agree with you that this is hypocrisy on their parts. Glenn Greenwald, a very liberal journalist who has been getting more exposure lately, also calls out the hypocrisy of these folks.

Your argument simply doesn't hold. And continuing to push "scandals" like this one concerning Obama's card playing rather than concentrating on real grievances against him, diminishes your political capital here and anywhere else you push this dreck. I've told you as much any number of times now, but you don't seem capable of getting it. You are so wrapped up in your biased, world view that you paint all liberals/progressives/Democrats as one monolithic group who defend the current president on everything, which simply isn't the case. I've told you to go to threads criticizing the policies of this administration, or make one yourself on such matters, but you continue fighting your unwinnable battle in this thread. And you continue your arguments in this thread by making excuses as to why you won't answer the questions of those challenging the validity of this thread you started.

I also find it rich how you like to appropriate phrases from me, yet you clearly don't understand them, because your arguments are baseless. Suggesting that I am suffering cognitive dissonance because of false claims you ascribe to me and others is just the saddest and most fallacious garbage. There -- try working 'fallacious' in as another two-bit word in your next post, but check a dictionary first and don't make up specious claims about my POV in an attempt to use them.

edit on 18-8-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by MrInquisitive

You say it looks fake to you. That's fine, but have you any proof?
Sure, my own eyes.

Wouldn't somebody there have leaked that the picture was fake?
No, because they're all 'in on it' {nudge - poke} get it ?

I've asked about 6 times now why you Obama haters think Obama should have personally commanded this operation in some kind of micromanaging fashion, and I have yet to read one adequate response to that question.
well the suggestion about Obama "micromanaging" was your idea right? Did anybody else suggest that? Clever because you now can keep asking for answers to a non-question, and think you are ahead of the game. I think you are practicing your debate skills. {he's still at level 01}

With as many times as you have claimed this as a 'non-issue', you could have written a book by now.

I dread the day when you actually write about an issue you think is genuine and important

So a picture looks fake to your eyes, so it is, huh? That's a very compelling argument.

No, Obama micromanaging this operation is what you and your Obama-deriding (is that better than "hatting") fellow travelers notion seems to be, as you are complaining that he didn't oversea the entire operation from helicopter lift-off to return to base via video feed. I am just giving a name to the type of handling of this operation that you folks seem to be demanding of him. Again, if you childish semanticists want to use another apt term for it, be my guess. But if you want Obama to walk like a duck, then I should be able to say that you want him to act like a duck.

You jackanapes keep refusing to address my points, in your pointless replies to them; that is why I keep asking them again. And with the semantic football you geniuses are trying to play, I'm just trying to make myself and my arguments clearly understood. But of course you and your fellow travelers are just attempting to be obtuse in order that you can avoid addressing the points I and others have made.

WHAT WOULD YOU CALL insisting that the POTUS watch the video feed of this entire operation from start to finish, in order to assure that it goes as planned. If that isn't micromanaging, I don't know what is. Or do you just want him to be a glued to the t.v. and be a couch potato, which would appear to be the highest calling in your esteem?

Neo96 is now saying that Obama's not making a call on what was to be done with the damaged helicopter showed a lack of leadership. This would be ipso facto micromanaging; there is no other way to describe it. So much for that argument of yours.

You folks siding with the OP here really should be ashamed of yourselves. He and you cannot defend your collective contention in this thread to save your lives. You just keep up with the juvenile rhetorical tricks. I'm not name calling here either; just calling a spade a spade.
edit on 18-8-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
edit on 18-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Attention~~~~~

Other members are not the topic of this discussion.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Those who cannot debate topics civilly may face post removals and posting bans.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
edit on 19-8-2013 by MrInquisitive because: Why bother?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Well my experience in this thread has taught me one thing: always keep copies of your posts, so you can see what the moderator is claiming your crime was.

I find it really rich that one of my posts was removed because of supposed political trolling, when this thread is ipso facto political trolling, and the OP refuses to address the points I and other have made challenging his and others' claims on this thread.

But hey, I've learned something else from this thread too: whenever I come across threads that are blatantly politically-biased such as this one, I will flag an alert because of its political trolling content. Lesson learned, ATS Moderator.

edit on 21-8-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

And I still think the President was sloppy and incompetent with his inept conduct during the Bin Laden raid.

The picture is misleading and obviously staged by way of photoshop.

I would doubt all those people were even in the room at the same time.

And Obama is way too small in the picture.

I don't know, but did the White House ever comment on Reggie Love's interview ?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So what?

really so what?

he had some time to kill, was probably mega stressed out

whats the point in sitting about in a situation room for hours on end waiting for something to happen

why not just kinda say "right lads, lets go play cards, no point in sitting about here waiting for this to kick off"

That's what I would do, i would go read a book or something it just so happens that Obama decided to go play cards.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join