It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick! Go to CNN.com & cast your vote...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
CNN Poll: 84% Believe 911 Govt Conspiracy - Vote Now, below Anderson Cooper's picture, upper left corner:
www.cnn.com...

"This QuickVote is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only those Internet users who have chosen to participate. The results cannot be assumed to represent the opinions of Internet users in general, nor the public as a whole"

[edit on 11-11-2004 by evilution]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
[edit on 11-11-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
latest results...

Do you believe there is a U.S. government cover-up surrounding 9/11?

Yes 89% 4777 votes

No 11% 587 votes

Total: 5364 votes

I voted NO !!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I see a list for three answers, but no questions?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well I voted yes, and a resounding yes. The coverup in the name of national security is bogus IMO. And apparently, the vast majority of people believe the same. Why did they have to seize the pentagon hit tapes from the gas station? huh? Why won't they release them? SHOW US THE 757 by God. Don't EVEN get me started. These people either need to PROVE with hard evidence the official story, or get the heck on outta dodge.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I really like the fact that Americans can go online and cast their vote so it can be displayed on a nice colorful TV, but thats really all we can do regarding the 9/11 conspiracy.

We all know that something is being covered up, yet we have no means of officially 'uncovering' it. What is there left to do?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
oh yeah? tell that to Stanley Hilton...hehe

top topics

join