It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents : Reality Remix #3 - ***Thanks for Tuning In!!***

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
[levity]
I understand that listeners in the different time zones would likely have a different take on this but after the first few minutes of the show I was having difficulty following the dialog. I was hearing it but most of the dialog was just going past me. As the show progressed a bit I believe it was all getting rather sketchy. I stayed tuned to the entire two hours but frankly after the first 15 minutes or so I am sad to say it all just completely lacked substance.

I would, however, be willing to listen to it again. I am expecting I would likely hear something I missed the first time around that would bring it all together. The show topics outlined in the OP of this thread appeared to be interesting enough but I was disappointed that more wasn't being said. The whole cast seemed to be rather silent on the issues and I heard nothing that could be construed as a convincing argument one way or the other. I hope this is not going to be the usual approach for this show to take toward non-biased presentation. I certainly expected more than what I received.

Sorry, but I would almost call listening to tonight's show a complete and utter waste of time. Still, I am giving stars around to all the Reality Remix crew members for all their time and effort that went into making tonight's show but beyond the first few minutes I got absolutely nothing out listening to it. Sorry.

[/levity] - (Truthfully, after the first few minutes there were tech problems and the show did not air as scheduled and dead air silence followed.)

edit on 15-8-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Am I missing something, there was no 2 hour show we had tech difficulties after just a few minutes.

If this was a way to say we had problems and you didnt hear anything, those that dont know that will think something different.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 15-8-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: Just saying

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I will be ripping the server to pieces in the next day or so to fix these problems. I'm massively embarrased and really sorry guys. There's something about this 10pm US time slot.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm setting the show to repeat tonight at approx 10.10EDT - depends on the Survival show finish for exact time

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thanks, Neformore. Glad you are including a brief intermission in there. Four hours of ATS Radio in one sitting, both shows, is a long session.

edit on 15-8-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
I'm setting the show to repeat tonight at approx 10.10EDT - depends on the Survival show finish for exact time

I know you were actually pirating old episodes of Dr. Who when it crashed. Don't fib. Tom Baker was awesome, but sometimes. . . . . you just have to let it go.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks Nef for fixing it, hopefully we can all meet again tonight in chat

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have about 15 minutes to spare.....Heading to chat very soon!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
WERE ON!!!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
TUNED IN!!!!!!

you should too

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Had a blast!!!

Thanks Remix Crew!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thanks to Nef, JacKatMtn and Garth for their selfless promotion

Awesome time in chat with everyone, see you next week!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Had some tech issues on my end early on, but had to make sure to say a big THANK YOU to all of you.

There are seriously no words for the community that we have here on ATS, mods, ATS live crew, my wonderful friends, Adjensen, Sheepslayer, Druid, and Beezer, have in deed solidified what it means to want to learn and share, and our true strength, and of course comedic abilities.

There is no place that I would rather be, then here on ATS.

Peace, and Love, NRE

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join