learn more

Israel to pay students to defend it online

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
I don't have any problems with countries using payed shills, I'm sure many of them genuinely believe what they post and would be probably be doing it anyway.

I personally have massive problems with countries using payed shills, this is not what a democracy is all about. With those programs they try to influence peoples opinions and this is called propaganda. Not good at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by SLAYER69

Confronting Qatar's Hamas ties

Confronting Iran's Hamas ties

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPlow

I have only read the title of your thread...I will volunteer to defend Israel
online,free of charge.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dsmg012

active combat soldier or not, you still allow unabashed persecution against the Palestinians. They only fight back because your kind éncroach on their rightful land little by little untill you have them in designated walled off areas.

Sound familiar?

Another thing: I give some credit to you people for trying to stop anti-semitism, but you poor kids need to know that eliminating that and racism is very difficult to do. Be PC all you want, racism and other persecution is still going to be around.

As the saying goes, when one door closes, a window opens. Groúpx move on to other groups.

And may I alzo add how I find it so hypo ritical that you champion the destruction of anti-semitzm, yet go against the Palestimians who are also a Semetic group?

I think the pot should get to know the kettle more, kind sir.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
okay so apparently if you criticize israel in any way youre only doing it because of underlying anti semitic bias, gotcha.

"im sure everyone has shills" which apparently makes it less bad, and criticism is again just thinly veiled anti semitism.

lets talk about iranians.... because the best way to disrupt a thread is off topic nonsense.

Originally posted by MrPlow
Has the payed Israeli propaganda machine yet arrived on ATS?

sure looks like it.....

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't get all the Israel bashing in this thread. Israel is a great democratic country that values freedom and human rights.

Can I have my money now?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ForbiddenDesire

No.

Iran is better country than Israel! Iran very strong and beautiful country, Israel is pigsty.

*waits for the rials to roll in*
edit on 29-8-2013 by TheToastmanCometh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join