It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to pay students to defend it online

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Malynn

I don't need to look at those threads, as I've participated in most of them.

Really?

I've participated in threads too.

And you're wrong.

I'm not actually. There are posters here with clear Agendas.All some do, is post about the evil "Zionists". Being that your part of those threads, its no wonder you dont see the hate.

Slapping an anti-semitic label on people critical of Israel is just the same old song and dance.

So is the use of the word "critical". It really works both ways. Especially when the underlying hatred is there. ATS has its share of bigots hiding under the cloak of "Deny Ignorance".

What happened during the holocaust IN NO WAY gives Israel impunity to do whatever the hell they please without criticism.

Are we really talking about Jews, Israelis, or Zionists? Question. Which one do you hate more?

Sure, they get away with whatever they please because they've got the US in their back pocket.

So, is the US Israels Puppet or is it the other way around?

The guys at Stormfront think the Jews run America. Do you think that too ?

How does one separate themselves from those who really hate the Jews,and have the same stance?

Questions......

But if you think people are just going to shutup while they hold up a sad poster showing holocaust atrocities with one hand while exterminating the Palestinians with the other hand I've got some Ocean Front property to sell you in Iowa.

I often wonder what would happen if Israel wasn't a Country. I can almost Guarantee that Arab on Arab violence will always be the main cause of Death in that part of the World.

Peace.

edit on 15-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

I've participated, but just to shine a light, people make their own minds.

Originally posted by Emeraldous
Coincidentia Oppositorum may well be the reason why the world is and will be in "need of repair" ...for a very short time...

For Luria, the further realization of Ein-sof is dependent upon a second coincidence of opposites; between creation and destruction, symbolized in the Shevirat ha-Kelim, the “Breaking of the Vessels.” Ein-sof is only fully actualized as itself, when the ten value archetypes which constitute the Sefirot are shattered and are subsequently restored by humankind (Tikkun ha-Olam). While Ein-sof is the source and “creator[17]” of all, Ein-sof paradoxically only becomes itself, through a rupture which results in a broken and alienated world in need of humanity’s “restoration” and repair (Tikkun). For Luria, Ein-sof is propelled along its path from “nothing” (Ayin) to “something” (Yesh), through the creative and restorative acts of humankind; for it is only humanity acting in a broken and displaced world, that can undertake the mitzvoth, the creative, intellectual, spiritual and ethical acts that fully actualize the values and traits that exist only potentially within God. It is for this reason that the Zohar proclaims ”He who ‘keeps’ the precepts of the Law and ‘walks’ in God’s ways…‘makes’ Him who is above.”[18] Thus, just as humanity is dependent for its existence upon Ein-sof, Ein-sof is dependent for its actual being upon humanity. The symbols of Ein-sof, Shevirah (rupture) and Tikkun (Repair) thus express a coincidence of opposites between the presumably opposing views that God is the creator and foundation of humanity and humanity is the creator and foundation of God.

Solution; Do the opposite, align with nature NPA and PKS for the science minded, it is after all Geek Week on YouTube

This is your brain
This is your brain on Kabbalah
Any questions?
edit on 11-8-2013 by Emeraldous because: edit

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Does parsing out your replies quote by quote make the language easier for you to understand? I'm sorry if this is too difficult for you all in one paragraph but I'm far too busy for such nonsense. There are posters on here with clear agendas regarding what? Do enlighten us as to this nefarious plot on ATS regarding Israel. What language would you prefer to use regarding people being unhappy about Israel's treatment of the Palestianians and their repeated unlawful expansion? Since you're so intimately acquainted with everyone's "feelings".

When I participate in these threads I'M talking about the government of Israel, their illegal actions, and those who would oppress others based on very dubious claims. What are you talking about when you participate? Other than "You're all anti-semite Jew Haters!" of course.

Who is Stormfront? I'm not familiar with them. And I don't think the "Jews" run America. Unless you're referring to one of our many Jewish dual citizens and members of Congress? But there are several religions represented there. Not that I think Congress actually does anything. But I certainly think the US supports Israel way beyond reason, good sense, morals, ethics, or character.

How does one separate themselves from those who hate Jews? What, do you think I'll get dizzy and fall down when presented with a completely illogical question? I can back up how I feel about the situation with facts. Verifiable actions taken by Israel that go against International Law, and common human decency. People that "just hate teh J00s" usually sound like what they are...idiots.

Is Israel wasn't a country Arab on Arab violence would continue? No kidding. Person on Person violence occurs on every single inch of the globe. What's your point?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Is Israel wasn't a country Arab on Arab violence would continue? No kidding. Person on Person violence occurs on every single inch of the globe. What's your point?

A higher degree at being "angry" "outraged" for that cause..........

Carry on with the faux outrage. I'm sure you will be in "most" of those thread also........

Peace.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Is religion really the cause of the problem? Well it can be if said religion legalizes evil acts and makes of committing evil "righteous" (like Sharia law in Islam for example).

Let me clarify this, Pathetic Arabs in Saudi Arabia are not authentic Muslims. They do not abide the original shariah. Saudi prince defects from royal family

Prince Khalid Bin Farhan Al-Saud has announced his defection from Al Saud royal family through a statement, calling on other princes to break their silence and reveal the truth for sake of God.

In his statement on Saturday, the Saudi prince referred to his ‘sufferings’ under reign of Al Saud regime describing them as bitter experiences that will be revealed by the Saudi twitter writer Mujtahid and Saudi activist Saad al-Faqih, who is currently living in London.

He said he thanked God that helped him understand the truth about Saudi regime through a “direct horrible personal experience” so that he could have a taste of what people suffered from throughout the country.

With pride, I announce my defection from Al Saudi family in Saudi Arabia,

he wrote in his statement.

“This regime in Saudi Arabia does not stand by God’s rules or even (country’s) established rules and its policies, decisions, and actions are totally based on personal will of its leaders.” “All that is said in Saudi Arabia about respecting law and religion rules are factitious so that they can lie and pretend that the regime obeys Islamic rules.”

edit on 15-8-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If English isn't your first language I apologize, but I have no idea what you just said. Perhaps you'd like to elaborate?

Was my reply too long for you? Not interested in discussing the issues? Duly noted. Good luck trying to convince everyone that if they question or denounce Israel's actions they "hate j00s." I don't forsee much success because the people who regularly do so around here seem to have a fairly decent grasp on reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPlow

If a nation was willing to pay me a boat load of money to defend their name online...heck why not? I feel no strong loyalties toward any nation. If they are paying then I am blogging.

It is actually a pretty smart idea. Hand out college money and the kids will do almost anything to get that cash. Although, college was a while ago for me so I might spend the cash on a vacation.

To be honest though, I would not worry about this so much. There really is nothing none of us can do to stop it. We can expose it and talk about it and hope the masses catch on.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't defend that country if Netinsaneyahu showed up at my door step with a million dollars.

This toast has no patience for fundamentalist crap, no matter who's behind it.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

BBC poll: Germany most popular country in the world

www.bbc.co.uk...

Ironically Germany is #1 in the popularity contest while Israel is barely ahead of North Korea hanging out at the bottom of the barrel with the likes of Iran and Pakistan. So no wonder they're amping up their online shill programs.

edit on 15-8-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schillinger
reply to post by MrPlow

Has the payed Israeli propaganda machine yet arrived on ATS?

Does the Pope # in the woods?

I'm going with no? He probably poops on a toilet made of gooooooooooooooold!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
So no wonder they're amping up their online shill programs.

Seems fair..

Those of us who have been around here a few years have witnessed Iran's Shill program in full force.

Sleep well

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Iran's shill program? I've been here for a couple of years and have no idea what you're talking about. But that said, what government doesn't have their own shill program out in full force? Being that Iran and Israel are both not favored well among the worlds population they better get a move on! The USA is higher on that list then I assumed it would be, about even.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
lol dis is just like them 2 do dis.
money is all they got waaaa

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So let me get this straight:

People have problems with Israel and Mossad writing nice things about themselves on the 'internet's'

But they have no problems with Saudi Arabia GIP and Irans MOIS who writes nice things about themselves.

Hmmm.

What I see is that the GIP and the MOIS will have cheerleaders( star and flag fests) when they shout them 'evil zionist's are coming,'.

That is my take from this thread,

And of course the NSA( America) and the MSS (China) and the FSB (Russia) will have preserved every comment for future generations.

And of course the US,Russia, and China has people who write nice things about them as well with the others preserving those comments for 'posterity'.

Did I miss anything?

Cyber warfare psychological operations coming to a thread near you.
edit on 15-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Who said anything about it being okay for Iran to write "nice things" on the internet? Slayer just brought it up so is that what you're referring to, his conversation with me? If so, I acknowledged that chances are every government has their own shills roaming the internets and that Iran and Israel better get themselves a move on! Well, maybe Germany doesn't have shills since they're so loved these days

Stars and flags fest eh? That's rich. COINTELPRO coming to a thread near you!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Iran's shill program? I've been here for a couple of years and have no idea what you're talking about.

Well if that's the case then we have nothing further to discuss...

But that said, what government doesn't have their own shill program out in full force?

So, on one hand you'll deny seeing any of Iran's then on the other, admit that all Governments may do it.

A bit contradictory eh?

Being that Iran and Israel are both not favored well among the worlds population they better get a move on! The USA is higher on that list then I assumed it would be, about even.

Are you right about Iran even though the info you've provided contradicts your position or are you wrong about the US even though the info you've provided contradicts your position on that as well?

Were you ever right?
edit on 15-8-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Contradicted? Do you just love to debate? I stand by my word that I don't recall any threads or posts that are trying to paint Iran in some kind of positive light BUT I would love for you give an example because no one ATS'er can be lucky enough to have read every single thread posted in even one weeks time here. These far and few threads probably didn't get very far, amirite?

But I'm contradicting myself because I don't see these threads? No, absolutely not. I would be ignorant if I only thought Israels new shill program was the first of its kind.

Now if you said there are posters here on ATS who are painting Israel in a negative light every chance they got I would definitely agree with you there, but then again, many of us here do a fine job of painting the US gov't in negative lights as well

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I think he's talking about the people who defend Iran on ATS from the relentless western propaganda about them. I apologize if I'm incorrect here. But if that IS what you meant: Does that make me an Iran Shill? LOL That's hilarious. Here let me shill (lol) for Iran for a second:

1. Iran hasn't attacked anyone in like...what 1000 years?

2. 30,000 or so Jews live there and are quite satisfied with it.

3. They have a very long, very rich history.

4. They were one of the (if not THE, I'm not sure) first middle eastern democracies, until the US put a kibosh on that and re-installed the Shah, who was more in line with their interests. Which is what resulted in the revolution and the governmental system Iran has now. A violent counter-reaction to the US sticking it's nose where it didn't belong.

Do I think there is a lot wrong with the government in Iran? Probably. But there's a lot wrong with ours too.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Spartaaaans! Tonight, we dine in IRAN

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Yep that is what it means to shill to push blatant obvious falsehoods like:

1. Iran hasn't attacked anyone in like...what 1000 years?

Sure they have during the Afghanistan war in the 80s, and again in 00's and Iraq, and their support of Hezzbollah, and Hamas in Lebannon reigning rockets down on them evil Zionists heads.

Again in Syria with Iranian boots on the ground with Iranian bullets and bombs killing Syrian nationals.

And more bullets and bombs killing American, Afghani,Iraqi civilians in both theatres..

2. 30,000 or so Jews live there and are quite satisfied with it.

So the only good Jew is an Iranian one ?

3. They have a very long, very rich history.

They have a bloody history just like every other country.

4. They were one of the (if not THE, I'm not sure) first middle eastern democracies, until the US put a kibosh on that and re-installed the Shah, who was more in line with their interests. Which is what resulted in the revolution and the governmental system Iran has now. A violent counter-reaction to the US sticking it's nose where it didn't belong.

Another falsehood as what did they do ?

First they attacked students trying to get an education for that 'evil American' crap of course if someone were to look up operation Ajax they would also see Operation boot a MI5 intelligence operation that dragged the US in to it all so the British could buy an Irainan oil company that everyone knows today as BP.

Sure did shill there, and quite unsuccessfully i might add for anyone who IS paying attention to the ME and its REAL history.

Do I think there is a lot wrong with the government in Iran? Probably. But there's a lot wrong with ours too.

I will take the American government over an Islamofascist religious theocracy any day.

But back to them evil zionist's.
edit on 15-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Oh, I see I see. I definitely get sick of hearing about Iran's supposed nuke program and the war drums that follow but maybe that's because I'm sick of war and BS, you know, kinda like Iraq had WMD's.

But to add a clarification, Iran's Jewish population has dwindled to just over 8,000 according to a 2012 census (still the 2nd largest Jewish population in the ME) but either way, if Iran really hated all Jews then there wouldn't even be a Jew in Iran. Source. And Iran is aiding Syria right now with their civil war, so it's not innocent and has plenty of blood on its hands.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join