It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to pay students to defend it online

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The premise sounds like a game show.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPlow

I have no problem with the Jews, the only problem is the >Zionist Government< and the state!

And, I'm not alone ........

Interesting video to watch!!

Netanyahu Caught on Tape Admitting it is Easy to Manipulate US

Do you know why it's easy to manipulate the US? Because:

A number of fundamentalist and evangelical Christians do support ideals of Zionism. Their support is religious in nature, since their theology teaches that the return of the Jewish people to Palestine is a necessary pre-condition for the second coming of Christ. This viewpoint is referred to as Christian Zionism, and is controversial in its own right. It predicts what is essentially the destruction of Judaism, with all Jews either converting to Christianity or being destroyed during the battle of Armageddon

edit on 14-8-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn

I don't need to look at those threads, as I've participated in most of them.

Really?

I've participated in threads too.

And you're wrong.

I'm not actually. There are posters here with clear Agendas.All some do, is post about the evil "Zionists". Being that your part of those threads, its no wonder you dont see the hate.

Slapping an anti-semitic label on people critical of Israel is just the same old song and dance.

So is the use of the word "critical". It really works both ways. Especially when the underlying hatred is there. ATS has its share of bigots hiding under the cloak of "Deny Ignorance".

What happened during the holocaust IN NO WAY gives Israel impunity to do whatever the hell they please without criticism.

Are we really talking about Jews, Israelis, or Zionists? Question. Which one do you hate more?

Sure, they get away with whatever they please because they've got the US in their back pocket.

So, is the US Israels Puppet or is it the other way around?

The guys at Stormfront think the Jews run America. Do you think that too ?

How does one separate themselves from those who really hate the Jews,and have the same stance?

Questions......

But if you think people are just going to shutup while they hold up a sad poster showing holocaust atrocities with one hand while exterminating the Palestinians with the other hand I've got some Ocean Front property to sell you in Iowa.

I often wonder what would happen if Israel wasn't a Country. I can almost Guarantee that Arab on Arab violence will always be the main cause of Death in that part of the World.

Peace.

edit on 15-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
How does one get aboard this train of defending Israel or even the US online? I waste enough time here as it is, can't hurt to churn a few bucks out of it.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPlow

i wont let you talk about israel like this!!!
jk

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPlow

Has the payed Israeli propaganda machine yet arrived on ATS?

Does the Pope # in the woods?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I noticed these so called students on social media networks they are rather quite aggressive if you try to prove them wrong. They remind me of those Pro Bosnian Government defenders online, Blame everything on the Serbs while defending there own narrative. This exactly what these students are paid to do. They are paid to defend the failing narrative. They also work in Groups.

Although just a reminder i am no fan of Hamas as they are now owned by Qatar, when your organization is run by Qatar/Saudis that cant led to good only the opposite of it.
edit on 15-8-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Israel could use that same money it's paying students to spread propaganda to house the displaced Palestinians and probably gain 10x support it would by spreading said propaganda...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPlow

Israel is Great!!!!!

.....now where's my check?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Although just a reminder i am no fan of Hamas as they are

Interesting change in writing style eh?

Were you a fan of the previous handlers?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm not against the idea of Israel paying students to defend it online. Israel is subjected to endless attacks online and few people step up to defend it. I have criticized Israel and defended it, according to the specific issues in question. Israeli society is very diverse in political opinions. It is a lively democratic society. Haaretz is an outstanding news outlet that is not shy of criticizing developments in Israel. Israel is generations ahead of the rest of the Middle East in terms of what most people would call democratic institutions.

Have they made mistakes? Yes, by the bushel basketful.

If Israeli students get online defending Israel, Israeli students will encounter points of view made by Israel's critics. That can only be a good thing.

Incidentally, I have a question for Israeli students in the employ of the government coming online to defend Israel. Why is there no Israeli 9/11 Truth movement? It's a joke. Tell your employers to set up a fake 9/11 Truth movement at least to satisfy cosmetic appearances. It's a scandal that Mossad has not set up a fake 9/11 Truth movement.

Shalom!!
edit on 15-8-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't see how this is any different than anything every other political regime since the end of the stone age has done, with the exception that today there's a medium called social media.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

yes- i remember seeing a documentary about this over a year ago.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPlow

Now I hope this isn't a set up for anyone that here on out defends Israel.

At any rate have you seen or have any idea of the massive amount of Jew hate already on line? So somebody wants to fight back big deal.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
since they have so much money to waste on shrills...they must not need any more foreign aid

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

By anti west, Israel, and the like, are you referring the governments or entire countries?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPlow

Has the payed Israeli propaganda machine yet arrived on ATS?
Don't know about the pay schedule, but I have noted a few Israel apologists on ATS willing to take their rhetoric to ludicrous levels of deflection and out-right hooey. I simply don't engage them...they're pretty obvious.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The ME has always been a violent place, before Israel became a Nation. No one wants to talk about Arab on Arab violence. Its way to easier to blame Jews.

This right here, I underlined it for you. You have arab christians, arab jews, arab muslims, arab atheists, it's a hodgepodge mix of different religions and yes "atheism" can be defined as a religion of self worship or exultation/Neo-Platonism.

Is religion really the cause of the problem? Well it can be if said religion legalizes evil acts and makes of committing evil "righteous" (like Sharia law in Islam for example). In most cases religion isn't even the problem, but the people who seek to use it for evil, for their own selfish gain in order to get power, money and whatever else goes with it. Anti-semitism wouldn't even be an issue if everyone would treat each other equally as human beings. Lets just call it what it is, pure racism. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Pay me for 4 years of education in the US to get a degree and you've got a deal.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join